Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? (9461 Views)

So What If We Want Only Rich Guys? / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by lipuka(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2008
Ilike dating. I enjoy taking a woman out. But there are times when I feel that women take advantage and tax our resources unnecessarily. To begin with, women seem to prefer a man who has plenty of cash. If for some reason, you tell a woman you are broke, chances are she will start dating another man.

There have been occasions when I find myself eating some cheap food, while the qoman I am dating eats the most expensive. She also expects me to buy her clothes, pay the rent. Too bad if I don't have a car. She can't and won't take public transportt, so I must get a taxi.

Is there a woman out there who will do the same for me? We are talking about equality, arent we?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by CARUSO(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2008
lipuka:

Ilike dating. I enjoy taking a woman out. But there are times when I feel that women take advantage and tax our resources unnecessarily. To begin with, women seem to prefer a man who has plenty of cash. If for some reason, you tell a woman you are broke, chances are she will start dating another man.

There have been occasions when I find myself eating some cheap food, while the qoman I am dating eats the most expensive. She also expects me to buy her clothes, pay the rent. Too bad if I don't have a car. She can't and won't take public transportt, so I must get a taxi.

Is there a woman out there who will do the same for me?
We are talking about equality, arent we?

my guy u go enter heaven come back ooo! for this kind world wey we dey?!

it is like looking for five cents or one penny in a trailer load of dangote sugar!
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by texazzpete(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2008
lipuka:

Is there a woman out there who will do the same for me? We are talking about equality, arent we?

Nice to see you've dated over 3 billion women to come to this conclusion.

because - otherwise - you'd just be a silly guy spouting a stereotypical comment on Nairaland, wouldn't you?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by acidrop(f): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2008
jeeeeeeeeeez, isnt that d most difficult question i have ever heard. is it not obvious y?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by noetic(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2008
texazzpete:

Nice to see you've dated over 3 billion women to come to this conclusion.

because - otherwise - you'd just be a silly guy spouting a stereotypical comment on Nairaland, wouldn't you?
but there is an element of truth un what he said.
female mugu's are rare
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Ganjaseed: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2008
Simple answer,

They need the money thats why they go for the rich men.
If they need sex they also know where to go to.
Women are very smart people they know what they want.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by lipuka(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2008
Are men stupid, Ganjaseed?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by manmustwac(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2008
its like living in the jungle. survival of the fittest. the guys with doh stand a better chance to get a babe than those who no get.

everything is linked to poverty. like the babes say theres no love without money.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by sistajay(f): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2008
And why do men want women only for their toto?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2008
Moneyless men are always complaining, damn! I am not interested in their money, but I sure cherish my ears! undecided
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2008
Oga, stop generalizing or shut it up jo!
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2008
michelin89:

Moneyless men are always complaining, damn! I am not interested in their money, but I sure cherish my ears! undecided
abi o. . the poor ones are always complaing about gold diggas or they keep insisting that "love is everything"
The ugly ones are always complaining about women being natural biarches

abeg, get some money to take care of your woman and go gay!
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by vivaladiva(f): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2008
money makes the world go round
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by noetic(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2008
sista-jay:

And why do men want women only for their toto?
says who?
Mesmerize:

abi o. . the poor ones are always complaing about gold diggas or they keep insisting that "love is everything"
The ugly ones are always complaining about women being natural biarches

abeg, get some money to take care of your woman and go gay!
no one is poor. the issue is must a grl b a liability? and who told u there r no grls 4 ugly guys?

vivaladiva:

money makes the world go round
very typical cry
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

no one is poor. the issue is must a girl b a liability? and who told u there r no grls 4 ugly guys?

very typical cry
Who says no one is poor?
Dude, open your eyes welli welli. An unemployed man carrying a girl is likely to complain abt women loving money too much!

Of course ugly guys get girls too, there are some naija men in a relationship right?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by noetic(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

Who says no one is poor?
Dude, open your eyes welli welli. An unemployed man carrying a girl is likely to complain about women loving money too much!

Of course ugly guys get girls too, there are some naija men in a relationship right?

is every girl an asset?

u make it sound as if the best tin that can ever happen to a man is to have a grl, . . . . . horse shit sad shocked

so d fact that he is unemployed disqualifies him from having a grlfriend.
as far as I m concerned I will not date a liability. neither will I date a grl who I dont respect.
A grl who tinks money is all can never earn my respect.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by vivaladiva(f): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2008
i aint seen her with a broke niggabut i aint sayin she is a gold digga
persistently broke guys are very irritating and hugely unattractive
if u havent gota big dick, please have a bently

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by syren: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

Oga, stop generalizing or shut it up jo!

exactly

@post

If you don't want those women go for the humble ones, not the ones that think they are God's gift to men. Humility will allow her to appreciate the little things you can do not expecting you to pay her rent etc
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

is every girl an asset?
of curse not. But if you're carrying a gold digga around, why come complaining?

noetic:

u make it sound as if the best tin that can ever happen to a man is to have a girl, . . . . . horse shit sad shocked
dude, you make me laff jare . Same way some baboons are crying about what makes a woman fulfilled! Does a man complete a woman? abeg, dnt go religious here!!

noetic:

so d fact that he is unemployed disqualifies him from having a grlfriend.
as far as I m concerned I will not date a liability. neither will I date a girl who I don't respect.
A girl who tinks money is all can never earn my respect.
The fact that he's unemployed and carrying a girl that'll need him financially is the problem here.
Open your eyes, there are some women out there, taking you men for fools! They only want you for the jingles and rustling in your pockets.

Dnt take me wrong here, am not saying money is all that matters in a relationship, but I am saying, if you ain't got no money take your broke@$$ home, or to find a job! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2008
vivaladiva:

if u havent gota big privates, please have a bently
rotflmao!
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by lonelypal(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2008
vivaladiva:

if u havent gota big privates, please have a bently

Gosh!, what in heaven's name was she thinking posting that
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2008
lonelypal:

Gosh!, what in[b] heaven's name was she thinking [/b]posting that
thinking abt "lonelypal"?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by vivaladiva(f): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2008
shebi man wan be head of family, head of church, head of country, head of head,i dont seewhy they cant also put their money where my purse is
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Nella(f): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2008
vivaladiva:

shebi man wan be head of family, head of church, head of country, head of head,i don't seewhy they can't also put their money where my purse is

Thank u very Much! DITTO!
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by beauteous(f): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
WHY DO WOMEN WANT ONLY MEN WITH MONEY?

Same reason whai. . . . .
yhu wud choose gold instead of stone.
wats wrong in helpin a man spend his moni
der love in sharing . . . . . . undecided

mesmerize,i hp u ren't flirtin
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by lonelypal(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2008
vivaladiva:

shebi man wan be head of family, head of church, head of country, head of head,i don't seewhy they can't also put their money where my purse is

No be man o, Na God make am that way o, too bad u cant change that
Mesmerize:

thinking about "lonelypal"?

cool, but i aint THE BROKE NIGGA grin
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

mesmerize,i hp u ren't flirtin
No ma! I would never!! cool grin
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2008
lonelypal:

cool, but i aint THE BROKE NIGGA grin
So they say. .
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by beauteous(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

No ma! I would never!!  cool grin
Berra! wink
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

Berra! wink
No flirting ma'am. Just giving them attention without intention smiley
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by lonelypal(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

So they say. .

says me, not they grin

Mesmerize:

No flirting ma'am. Just giving them attention without intention smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mesmerize(f): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2008
lonelypal:

says me, not they grin
Ok, so he says. .

[size=4pt]You're still broke[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) / Why Lead Her On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.