Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? (9462 Views)

So What If We Want Only Rich Guys? / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by ladyu1: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2008
@topic

who no like berra thing? undecided abeg i no wan suffer cool
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Busta(f): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

@topic

abi o

bye bye to rada rada,
bye bye to shege shege
bye bye to drinking gari everyday
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by CARUSO(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

@topic

u just wan gbadun abi?!

kai, women of nowadays no fit soak garri with man

they would be cocooned under a duvet when the man dey sufferhead

dem go come resurface (like earthworm during rainy season) wen the man hammer!! smiley
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by ladyu1: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
CARUSO:

u just wan gbadun abi?!

kai, women of nowadays no fit soak garri with man

they would be cocooned under a duvet when the man dey sufferhead

them go come resurface (like earthworm during rainy season) when the man hammer!! smiley

my brother,who want to suffer?abeg i don tire to soak garri for my papa house , haba see me trying to look good on my own,and u expect me to choose a poor man ,dat wont be able to buy me a shoe worth 10,000 naira

abeg doyin i no wan suffer abeg,no money no love,even though i dey work get my own money but dat one no mean say i go be mugu
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by CARUSO(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

my brother,who want to suffer?abeg i don tire to soak garri for my papa house , haba see me trying to look good on my own,and u expect me to choose a poor man ,that wont be able to buy me a shoe worth 10,000 naira
abeg doyin i no wan suffer abeg,no money no love,even though i dey work get my own money but that one no mean say i go be mugu

yeah i know

life is not always a bed of roses my dear

if someone marries a stinkingly rich dude and he goes bust halfway into the marriage?

would she chicken out or would she not look at the vows she made?!

it is the same thing technically but oh well!!

chase ur comfort cushion my dear!! grin
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by ladyu1: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2008
CARUSO:

yeah i know

life is not always a bed of roses my dear

if someone marries a stinkingly rich dude and[b] he goes bust halfway into the marriage?[/b]
would she chicken out or would she not look at the vows she made?!

it is the same thing technically but oh well!!

chase your comfort cushion my dear!! grin

dat is why i said i make money too,so i can bring him up wt my own money wink but till then ,we chop him own well well kiss
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by princessk1: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2008
since most men are cheats its better to be with a rich husband who can console you with goodies than a poor one who will only add pepper to injury
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by ladyu1: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
princess k:

since most men are cheats its better to be with a rich husband who can console you with goodies than a poor one who will only add to pepper to injury

grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by igbonla(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
No romance without finance is an old song; still very valid.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by acidrop(f): 1:03am On Jul 22, 2008
who wants a poverty striken guy b4?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by dreeldee: 2:06am On Jul 22, 2008
because money makes the world go round. No money no Love. their is only conditional Love now
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Gabry(f): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2008
@ Topic,

Says who? Not all of us are the same you know.

By the way, I make my own fortune and I don't need no guy to please me with his fortune. . . . . angry
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:05am On Jul 22, 2008
I've come to believe that 95% of women get what/who they deserve when it comes to men. Men are not stupid, and ultimately many men make the right choice, in terms of who they settle down with (for those who choose or a re lucky to settle down), even if they make mistakes along the way.

Some women think they are players, and play a game with no rules, until the game starts playing them. They waste their time running after flamboyant, gaudy, but very hollow men. When the dust clears, they find themselves back to where they were at 21, or worse! Some of the "money" men have gone to live their lives with the proverbial "wife material", others overplay themselves and find themselves in the slammer, or under it.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Youngpo413: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
sista-jay:
And why do men want women only for their toto?

So in exchange for toto,money is the deal right?
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Youngpo413: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
Mesmerize: Oga, stop generalizing or shut it up jo!

As if you are left out.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2012
Young po413:

So in exchange for toto,money is the deal right?
There's a term for such transactions.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Youngpo413: 7:46am On May 11, 2012
Na who no like money.lol
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 11, 2012
I was thinking the same thing earlier today. I volunteer at a hospital and had the opportunity of seeing a very handsome doctor in the unit today. I saw him and admired briefly before resuming my work. I actually run away from such men because I fear I can't keep up with them on so many levels. It has baffled me at times. The money men women run to, run away from lmao.

I suppose women that like men with money want that sense of security and being taken care of, no matter what it costs them.
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by Mcval(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2012
fresh_dude: There's a term for such transactions.
PROSTITUTION UNDERCOVER
Re: Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? by ubunja(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
t00cUTE:
to me u guys make the mistake, u want to ask a gul out the 1st thin u do is tryin to be who ure not, some guys go the extent of borrowing frds cars and stuffs like that,. before u go meet a gul u ve to knw her, some guls re disgusted wen a guy walks up 2 them and start teeling them deir family history and hw many accounts they ve.

i believe wen u want to woo a gul and u be urslf and meet her and she doesnt want u, then u knw she is not the rite 1. by the way it is u guys that tuk it on urslves 2 pay certain bills, this thin shld be willinly, if u want to spend on a gul she must not ask b4 u shld do that, but its because u guys alys want 2 impress u start doin it, without her askin and b4 u knw it she turns it to ur responsibilty, and by then ure tired of doin it, then she starts askin, then u say she is demandin. WHO ASKED U 2 START IN THE 1ST PLACE. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.