Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? (19066 Views)

Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON / Finidi George Joins Real Betis Technical Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Rossikk(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi?

This guy's game reminds so much of the great Finidi George. Only difference is that Finidi played a bit more forward. But when Efe comes forward, his play and elegant comportment on the ball is very similar to that of the former Ajax and Real Betis legend.

Is he the new Finidi?
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by DrKlever(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2013
He is a very good player, but the new Finidi no! He might definitely get better.

2 Likes

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by dharmmylolar(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
He is good, but for where? I don't think so
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by ashile(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
No, buh he's good

He's recovery rate is also poor

7 Likes

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by onyetunge: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
No idea
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by femmy2010(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Finidi remains a wing legend,efe doesnt compare to him in any way.
He is improving though.

2 Likes

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by idrisjunior(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
he's gud bt i dnt think he is lyk finidi
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
He is still young, still has time to be even better than finidi.

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Maybe Maybe not.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Ikenna94: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
D guy is gud bt u cant compare dem til he starts playing further forward like finidi.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by rash47(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yes he his, d guy too much. His penetrating instinct na die.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Zikstar4me(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
His performance in the cup of nations especially the finals impressed me so much. The guy is really good
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by striker9(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Love his dribbling.

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by dayourpaul123y: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
who dash am?
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by speeder(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
But honestly, I don't know this Finidi of a guy. I only heard of him when he died.

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Regiblinkz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
too early to know
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by iGeneral: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Epe Ambrose's game hasn't got to that level where he can be compared to Finidi George. He can get there though
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by julioralph(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Its obvious the OP is trying to degrade Finidi George! What kind of yeye comparison be dis?
Ambrose needs to improve.

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by speeder(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
this Ambrose is just not flexible for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
AULD MAN
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by chelseaguy: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Efe Ambrose won't last/go that far... he looks old and maybe a late bloomer.

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by omiobo: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
speeder: this Ambrose is just not flexible for my liking.
Thank you! The guy is good but not flexible. As a defender he can't slide,easy to dribble just like mikel.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by dyomo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
This comparison is quite ridiculous. Finidi was a world class winger during his days. At a time,he was voted the best number 7 in the world ahead of David Beckham. Ambrose is a defender,and not a particularly good one. So I can't actually see anything to compare in both players.

8 Likes

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by onyengbu: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
i-General:
Epe Ambrose's game hasn't got to that level where he can be compared to Finidi George. He can get there though
Na your ....... die no be finidi! What is wrong with people wanting people dead?

Na you kill am?
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by kixo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
This guy should be used more as a central defender rather than employing him at right back position. If you watch Celtic Vs Barca, u all will agree to my view.
Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
speeder: But honestly, I don't know this Finidi of a guy. I only heard of him when he died.
Guy, r u for real or just joking? Finidi isnt dead bro! It was d younger brother, Iginaware dat is dead!

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by stexsy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
why anybody compare a defender to a forward or winger? Very myopic comparism

1 Like

Re: Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? by ichommy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
I don't think so, Efe is Good sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) / OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video / Chelsea Ban Fans After Racist Salah Chants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.