Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room (13751 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by SEYIKP(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2013
Due to the new initiative that i saw on this forum i thought this avenue should also be available for the "betterer by far" graduands and the strugglers, the alumnis should share with embryos, their secret of success doing their days in this great citadel. and the strugglers should also feel free to share thier experience note:this thread is meant for only UNILORIN undergraduates and gradutes only. PROBITAS DOCTRINA.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2013
a
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by chriseruba: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2013
i just got an admission there and am to study geography and environmental management pls anybody studying d same course shuld hala me on 08130142059 lets reason
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by adbaba(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Its great to b a unilorite.studying in unilorin could so difficult and culd b easy.it depends on hw u want it.

Am a 300 lvl std of physics.i must say it was hell during my 100lvl days till i discovrd myself.then when i just got my admisn.i was told a lot of bullsh.t abt my dept.i swollowed all hook,line and sinker.it really affected me.til i started believin otherwise.then changes came.

2 d newly admited students dnt let d admsn get into ur head.START NOW!. NEVA compare urself wit anybody.take every course offered/moved whatever as a good omen and love it.treat dat course like a new born baby that needs attentn.follow ur instinct.B wit dose wit positive mentality.prioritize ur time.have a gud stalite as a friend and confidant....it goes on and on...THE MOST IMPORTANT IS 'PUT GOD 1ST'.

2 my fellow stalites i hail o.to the alumus iba yin o.BBF nooni.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by adeabi: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Greetings to my colleagues, Engineering students on two weeks programme.l.e.community based experience and scheme.so all 500 engr students are in different villages of kwara environs.Happy resumption to freshers and staylites,read as if you have not prayed and pray as if you have not read.best of luck as we are starting a new season with Prof. Ambali.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by lertee(f): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Good old days. How's my alma mata doing now? smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Tuntheycr7: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cant forget d days of shuntin tinz. I love doin dat especially 4 bus stop
Hymmmm. I can not 4get d case of 'sumbody is here' at lecture halls. Especially at SLT and ELT.
Pple are fond of keepin space 4dia frndz.
Hope d students are enjoyin d new VC?
May u neva face Tanke o.. Lol
Better by far all d way.....
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by kendupully: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Good evening,I'm not yet a student of unilorin....I applied for the new unilorin business school diploma....and I haven't hear anything from them please if you know any info about it kindly let me know...thanks and may God bless you
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by kendupully: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
kendupully: Good evening,I'm not yet a student of unilorin....I applied for the new unilorin business school diploma....and I haven't hear anything from them please if you know any info about it kindly let me know...thanks and may God bless you
my num is 08132862431......2go id akinola484.....bb pin 2116C92A....
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by SEYIKP(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
kendupully: my num is 08132862431......2go id akinola484.....bb pin 2116C92A....
NOTED!!!!!!
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Sheggun1: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Beta by far........i rep physic of life...........200l...............l
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
IN
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by nen4: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
i just go admission there,to study SEXOLOGY........Anybody studying this course should help me out.....

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by dohiswill: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
New faculties Great development love u all alma matas
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by ct2: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
nen4: i just go admission there,to study SEXOLOGY........Anybody studying this course should help me out.....
u are sick

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by ct2: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hey am in class of 2004 .chemistry

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Lanosh: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
I rep Engr for live.....block 8 tinz
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Denn(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Unilorin...those days in Mini Campus

African Hall, LR, IOT, H block, F Block, PG Block, ABSS building, Zion.

i remember the gym vividly and all the extra-night affairs on the porch. those cuddling and smooching whilst people prayed on Zion less than 10 metres away.

I remember the day DMX was gunned down too in front of the gate....horrid!

girl hostels runs....

days of NITEL Call cards...phone booths near SUB building. Oh SUB Building and the bread and egg 'burgers'.

the days when our DSTV was tuned to CNN and MM action and less of football... you had to be a top exco to hold the remote

Mr Ajayi of Political Science, your plans to make us failures did not work. You gave hundreds of students F in your useless POS111. Mr Badmus of blessed memory, your chocolate coloured mercedes v booth that is always parked at the beer parlour at Unilorin mini campus junction brings faint memories.

Mr Ijaiya, Mr Olaniyi, Dr Taiwo, Mrs (i have forgotten the name of this fine chic lecturer in accounting...my classmate, victor failed her course because he was always drooling at her well set hips and bosoms)

All thanks to the departmental associations and the intense politicking. this taught me a lot on strategy and schematics....election influencing techniques that PDP will cower to learn about....yes elections were 'influenced' and it was done for a long long time... smiley

the days of rivalry between UME and Direct entry...

the days of intense aluta and ambulance burning. Police tear gas and rubber bullets. ...shagaya et al. how shagaya survived and others, including final year medical students got expelled will always remain a mystery.

the days of cybercafes and all night browsing. fortunate restaurant jollof rice. ( i discovered that those ladies at forunate restaurant will sell the same quantity no matter the price you call, so i ask for 60 naira rice and still get same quantity as you ordering 100 naira rice).

Great June 12. bread and beans i hail thee.!!!

zobo united in all ramifications.

i remember our old but functional library. i had great skill at toasting girls in the library....of course not by talking....i write short notes and pass it accross to them. i was good at scribbling poems on-the-go and would quickly compose heart-melting word-soups and pass same to the innocent lady...a smile is all i need and soon her name and hostel number pops up....the rest becomes history. sometimes however, i get a scorn that can send you on exile to soweto. those girls can form upon nothing!

the igi-iwes of the century...those book 'jackers' that can read till even the author slumps from over-repitition. the young lecturers that prefer to rush us through volumes of course materials...they get some of us more confused than composed. thanks to those extra tutorials...some people would have crashed out with less than 1 point CGPA.

sorry for the ramblings....i just missed my school days ni and passed well despite my 'flows'

#BetterByFar

24 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Princeemzzy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
I applied to study pharmacy and am still anticipating the 2nd list.in case of any info,am Princeemzzy on 2go and @iam_eniola on twitter
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by rashfat(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kpoko to all 500L Agric students, forward ever. One love
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Lilchilz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
nen4: i just go admission there,to study SEXOLOGY........Anybody studying this course should help me out.....
u qet memzi no b small
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Queen1(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
My GREAT alma mata.. Far, Far better by Far!
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Op,

University Of Ilorin is a Unique Institution and as our citadel of Knowledge is Unique, let us be Unique on this thread too , Op let us be creative and storm this thread with pictures of our Institution from Gate-Campus .... Also pictures of our referred personalities etc

Op, Find logo of Unilorin and Inscribed it in the Op ....

I'm a grad. Of Accounting, I love my Uniform (Skyblue and Black on Red Tie) .... And we rule anything after Block 10 grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by iamdsam: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Just walking by
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Denn:
Mr Ijaiya, Mr Olaniyi, Dr Taiwo, Mrs

(i have forgotten the name of this fine chic lecturer in accounting...my classmate, victor failed her course because he was always drooling at her well set hips and bosoms
Ahaha All your reffered Mr. Are now Doctor(Ph.d) ...... And as for Mrs (U mean Dr. Osemene wink ) ... She is still Beautiful, dark and shine and now a Doc, with ACCA .....!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Denn(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
donroxy: Ahaha All your reffered Mr. Are now Doctor(Ph.d) ...... And as for Mrs (U mean Dr. Osemene wink ) ... She is still Beautiful, dark and shine and now a Doc, with ACCA .....!!!

oh...thats wonderful!

we got them fresh then....all yuppies and full of life.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by dejijohns(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Beta by far...
#Chem Eng
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by hernars(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dancing azonto!!!! Just got a bed space in d hostel........ For unilorin everything na WAR, both HOSTEL & ADMISSION ! cool[b][/b]
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Unilorin my alma mata! Thank God am finally tru wit U̶̲̥̅̊, tho the journey was so stressful but with God am smiling out.I rep #Econs Edu# #2012/2013#
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by aibee01(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
I rep geography #graduate 2013
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by chriseruba: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
i rep geography 100 Level /freshers tinz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / 2019/2020 Unn Post-utme Details Announced / LASU Law Rated Best In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.