Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,898 members, 7,799,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. (963 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / I Need Your Advice To Follow My Dream In Mechanical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by lekeshoow: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2013
Pls I want to pursue a career in networking,so I'm planning to write the CCNA exam very soon,I need information on where and how I can get to learn networking with sufficient practical training.if there is anybody down here dat can help with any form of info,I wil be very glad pls.
Re: CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2013
i would suggest you try www.testout.com

There are many others as well, but test out is one of the best, because that is what my school used while i was still studying and i made my CCNA
Re: CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by EdDave(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wat other courses do they offer aside CCNA? I see they offer practicals too. They r dat good huh?
Re: CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by spoilerx: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
also check www.9tut.com

I wrote my ccna months back, they really helped .

personally I would advice you to pursue programming not networking.
Re: CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by 1forall: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Free CCNA Scholarship Program In Lagos For Under-graduates And Graduates

https://www.nairaland.com/1455010/free-ccna-scholarship-program-lagos
Re: CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Is programming better than networking? Which certification is for programming?
Re: CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by spoilerx: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
macoiami: Is programming better than networking? Which certification is for programming?

most IT vacancies these days are for programmers.

I can say if it is better .
Re: CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by paulooma(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Check www.9tut.com and examcollection.com for dumps for the exam.

I did my CCNA exam last month and it really help amd got a goof score.

Moreover, the CCNA 640-802 has been upgraded to CCNA 200-120 whereby they added like 3 topic to the previous ones.

Good luck.
Re: CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by EdDave(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
spoilerx: also check www.9tut.com

I wrote my ccna months back, they really helped .

personally I would advice you to pursue programming not networking.
How much is the professional exam now?
Re: CCNA- Help On Where And How To Pursue Your Dream In Networking. by Loggix: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
The dumps may help one pass the exams, but they do not impart the confidence and practical skills you gain by doing it 'live'. At Loggix NetwoRx Technologies, we provide candidates with Physical Cisco Devices Racks from CCNA thru CCIE in R/S, Voice, Security, and Wireless Tracks. Do not take our word for it, Please visit our facility to see for yourself.

For November registrations, with classes beginning November 18, we offer the following incentives,
1. 1Gig of Web/Data access SIM card.
2. Free WiFi access in the Center for registered Students.

Web: www.loggixtechnologies.com
FB:[url] http://www.facebook.com/Loggix.Technologies2013[/url]

This is the Best Cisco Equipped Lab Center In Nigeria. - Come and See for yourself.

Please Visit us online for more info, or check us out in the Cisco Professionals Forumn
https://www.nairaland.com/230358/cisco-thread-cisco-professionals-identify/17#18503746

Or Call Us at:
Nigeria +234-812-583-8902
USA +1-202-446-6261

Loggix NetwoRx Technologies.
Pioneer Road, Lekki-Epe Expressway@ Jakande Round-about,
Lekki Phase 2, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
info@loggixTechnologies.com

Follow us: on
FB: :http://www.facebook.com/Loggix.Technologies2013
Twitter: #LoggixTech

(1) (Reply)

10 Practical Ways To Dealing With Difficult People Anywhere. / Advice And Encouragement Needed On My Career. / Sex Dolls Given To Male Employees In A Chinese Company For Their Annual Bonus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.