Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care (3089 Views)

Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State / My Wonderful Experience With Samsung Care Nigeria / Etisalat Poor Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2013
Hello all,
I decided to voice out my fustration here as I need to let you all know how poor samsung care service delivery is.
I bought a samsung s4 precisely less than 2 months ago. The phone comes with a 24months waranty on screen issues and liquid damage.
Unfortunately the phone fell down and the screen cracked so I sent my brother to take the phone to their samsung care office located at computer village,ikeja.
Today is precisely 6weeks that the phone has been with them. He goes there twice a week and they tell him that the phone is not ready, the part is not here, at one point they said nahco is on strike so they couldn't clear their goods from the port, that they don't know when they will repair the phone.
I was soo shocked that a whole samsung could be doing this, so I got their numbers, email, facebook page and twitter handle.
I sent them a mail and they didn't respond, I called their customer care, the lady that picked it said I should call the ones in charge of phones that she does not have their number. I sent them mesages on facebook and twitter no response.
Am just in shock because even if they asked me to pay I wouldn't mind. I have lots important numbers on the phone and its been seriously restricting me in many things.
The phone has been with them for over a month and the people at ikeja tells me that they do not know when they will repair the phone.
I know about good organisations eg Multichoice, if you have a problem wit their walka or decoder and they cannot repair it quickly they give you a new one.
I really don't know what to do again, please nairalanders abeg advice me.

Thanks
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2013
Moderator please if not front page but at least front page of the phones session.
I need people advice, thank you

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by femi4: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2013
Oyindamolapeach: Moderator please if not front page but at least front page of the phones session.
I need people advice, thank you
Top page
Now, back to the matter, this is not a factory defect, if you can't wait to have your phone fixed, let them return the phone to you.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2013
femi4: Top page

Yeah, tanks 4 d correction.

Appreciate
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Caracta(f): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2013
The phone fell? Ok...you have to wait. We are working on it. Please be patient. Don't stop calling or visiting.

#teamSamsung wink

Seriously though, I think you need to go to the office again and ruffle some feathers.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=Caracta]The phone fell? Ok...you have to wait. We are working on it. Please be patient. Don't stop calling or visiting.

#teamSamsung wink

Seriously though, I think you need to go to the office again and ruffle some feathers.[/quote

My brother goes there everyweek and nothing has been done.

You are saying I have to wait as long as they want me too. Even If its for 3months after the phone has lost its value at which I bought it?

I don't have any issues with them seriously. I just want the phone repaired or they give me a new one dats all.

Incase anybody has their top official numbers or emails,I don't mind. I just want the phone repaired so I can retrieve my numbers.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2013
Moderators please front page or top page.. I need assistance in geting this issue resolved. Thanks
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2013
femi4: Top page
Now, back to the matter, this is not a factory defect, if you can't wait to have your phone fixed, let them return the phone to you.

Wait for 3months or more right? This is 6weeks already.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by krugar07(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2013
i suggest you demand for the damaged phone back. the wharf har already been re-opened. that your warranty does not cover your broken display, so they might not be keen on having it repaired not to talk of giving you a brand new one for something caused by you. if you really need your contacts back and your phone repaired in no time, i suggest you take some cash and pay for the damages and their services. that should make them to commence duty on the mobile.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Osyxcel(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2013
krugar07: i suggest you demand for the damaged phone back. the wharf har already been re-opened. that your warranty does not cover your broken display, so they might not be keen on having it repaired not to talk of giving you a brand new one for something caused by you. if you really need your contacts back and your phone repaired in no time, i suggest you take some cash and pay for the damages and their services. that should make them to commence duty on the mobile.

Spot on!

@Op, that's the plain truth up there.^^
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Warranty does not cover that ma'am, since it fell from ur hand u'll have to pay to get it fixed.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
I don't mind paying so far its fixed
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by femi4: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oyindamolapeach: I don't mind paying so far its fixed
In that case, you can take it elsewhere where the parts to replace are readily available
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by francis247(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
krugar07: i suggest you demand for the damaged phone back. the wharf har already been re-opened. that your warranty does not cover your broken display, so they might not be keen on having it repaired not to talk of giving you a brand new one for something caused by you. if you really need your contacts back and your phone repaired in no time, i suggest you take some cash and pay for the damages and their services. that should make them to commence duty on the mobile.
S4 has two times screen and mother board e-replacement damage warranty which you have to register for before the damage.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by krugar07(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
francis247: S4 has two times screen and mother board e-replacement damage warranty which you have to register for before the damage.
are you sure the op registered for that one. some people once they get phone carton complete dats all.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
krugar07: are you sure the op registered for that one. some people once they get phone carton complete dats all.

I registered the phone that is why its with them. They collected it to replace because of the waranty.
I don't even mind paying now.its taking too long

Thanks all for your sugestion,I appreciate
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by tayoast(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hi there.

You could send an email (thats if you havent already) to ngservice@samsung.com detailing all thatts happened up till now.

you could also call this number 01-4621901.

Lets see if they'll respond or not.

Good luck
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by lexrichy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
I thought COR NING® GORILLA® GLASS 2 does not scratch or break. cool
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
tayo_ast: Hi there.

You could send an email (thats if you havent already) to ngservice@samsung.com detailing all thatts happened up till now.

you could also call this number 01-4621901.

Lets see if they'll respond or not.

Good luck

They responded beging and beging.
Am sure they saw this thread and decided to reply.
Anyways they said they will repair the phone as soon as possible
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by tayoast(m): 5:11am On Oct 05, 2013
^^^ Alrighty
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Am still on samsung ish o,
Dey have not repaired my phone yet. It will be 7weeks by teusday.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Administrator: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oyindamolapeach: Am still on samsung ish o,
Dey have not repaired my phone yet. It will be 7weeks by teusday.

Oyin send details of the phone to olumyte2003@yahoo.com. I should be able to help. Bye
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by fisayo: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Dear Oyin

Please send your job number to ngservice@samsung.com

It will be resolved quickly once we have the job number. Regardless of the parts supply delay, 7 weeks is a long time.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by benzion72(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Please Google Samsung international email address and log your complaints
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by femi4: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
fisayo: Dear Oyin

Please send your job number to ngservice@samsung.com

It will be resolved quickly once we have the job number. Regardless of the parts supply delay, 7 weeks is a long time.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Seems very soon, we will have Samsung customer care thread
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Hello all, I have collected my phone o, at last after over 6weeks,,d screen was replaced...
well its worth the wait and tanks 2 samsung even tou am not impresed at all 4 d long delay.
Have a nice wekend my people,tanks 4 ur sugestions..
Appreciate
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by xtraodinaire: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
I dropped my s4 also last month and the screen cracked. Took it to the samsung phone store at ikeja city mall.
The key is you have to give it to someone there and just tip the guy. My phone was ready in 4 days and they even changed the silver stuff beside d phone. So, since you have one more screen fix warranty, just take it to the ikeja mall and remember to tip, its not a bribe o...
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Oyindamolapeach(f): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
xtraodinaire: I dropped my s4 also last month and the screen cracked. Took it to the samsung phone store at ikeja city mall.
The key is you have to give it to someone there and just tip the guy. My phone was ready in 4 days and they even changed the silver stuff beside d phone. So, since you have one more screen fix warranty, just take it to the ikeja mall and remember to tip, its not a bribe o...

Okay,tanks and noted
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Jtblaise: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
I am just reading Oyindamola's complaint in 2013 and in 2022, I am facing the same issue. This is the 8th Working day and I haven't received my A31. I took my phone to the Samsung Centre at Surulere and the response is still on the unavailability of my Screen.

I have sent a mail to the Customer care and I hope I get a swift response today. I don't want mine to extend beyond this week. I would be taking my phone to ICM if I don't get positive response on Friday. Please, also help with your advice.
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Micpopson(m): 3:35am On Mar 24, 2022
I'm currently having same issue with Samsung for the past one month I took samsung galaxy A20 to their service centre it yet to be fixed even after making payment
Re: Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care by Sainthia: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Lol, when it comes to after sale service, Transsion has the best record, no cap

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 1320 Review / My Tecno L6 / Must See !!! Mtn Xtrabyte: How To Borrow Data/megabyte From Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.