Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33450 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by stokolie(m): 5:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Kings.
Flashforward
event
unit.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by wezzyjasified(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2013
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............
I think you re the first pesin am seeing dahs mentioning TRAVELLER..na wa for dem..y stop dat film
KYLE xy n HEROES too cha
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by wezzyjasified(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2013
tounshow: Moonlight!!! Its stl my best tv series....il miss flashpoint Tho' too many series to watch sef
Another film I loved so much
MOONLIGHT best vampire movie

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by dalu: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2013
My God.......these are tv series not movies ....am i the only one that finds the title (and subsequent posts) akward
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Lanroy: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Why is nobody in this room mentionig--24 hour (jack bauer) season 1-2. Watch it n tel me if u wont write the american govt to release season 9
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by penzino(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Vanished
Flash point
Kyle xy
V
Robinhood
Legend of the seeker
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by philfearon(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
wezzy_jasified:
I think you re the first pesin am seeing dahs mentioning TRAVELLER..na wa for dem..y stop dat film
KYLE xy n HEROES too cha
The worst of it is that,THE TRAVELLER was cancelled in the 8th episode,whereas it was originally 13episodes that was supposed to be aired..5episodes were left un-aired....
Americans na wash with their film rating crap!!
Am sure if this movies were in Europe,it will continue to run...Merlin for example!!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by gen2briz(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2013
The event pain mi gan
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by chimney(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2013
It has to be V
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by nobleiykee: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2013
angry

u wer not as mad as i was in dis one,wanted to sue the people dat canceled it
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by beewhy009(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2013
The Event & Traveller, its cancellation already made me MAD... sobs

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by chinwekzy(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2013
adexsimply: KYLE XY cry cry angry

I'm telling you ehh! Kyle xy is one of the best 've ever watched, but yet they cancelled it for The secret life of an american teenager to have more airing time!!! What the heck should i do with a wayward secret life of bunch of teenagers

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by vcvibes(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2013
mkmyers45: Boondocks has not been cancelled
so why hasnt been other season afta s3 that ended since 2009
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Davidbanky(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2013
vcvibes: so why hasnt been other season afta s3 that ended since 2009

i think theres 4 now ....
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by klickstar: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Dollhouse and jake 2.0
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by vcvibes(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2013
Davidbanky:

i think theres 4 now ....
WATT?! TELL ME U ARE JOKING!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2013
TRAVELLER and V SERIES (It got me really mad)
They are two of my best series ever!
traveller is so real!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Larkspur: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2013
When d US box office does nt do well, dats whn dy cancel it. So if it does nt give dm bck d money dy usd on d film dy cancel it. Dat's like d film budget. Jst in America.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by moresignal(f): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2013
The Traveller
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by irukandji89(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Life (by the lewis guy in homeland)
Red Widow
Knight Ryder
Dresden files
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by irukandji89(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2013
st.okolie:
Kings.
Flashforward
event
unit.

KINGS .....
Best By Far ....
Still don't know why they stopped it ...
It had it all ....
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Hadeehart101(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
KYLE XY and legend of the seeker.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by irukandji89(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Sanctuary
Continuum
Hunted
Brimestone
Eureka
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2013
1st of all,its The traveller(this got me almost mad),then tower prep,terra nova,and the lying game(this almost made me sick)
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2013
lana_Vello: secret circle
i 4got to add this.This one pain me no be small.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2013
philfearon:
Seasonal or Series....They are interchangeably sometimes...
No, they're not!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Watever those oyibo guyz are doing,i dnt want to hear any story' about arrow,revolution and revenge o,unless i go break person head o.Sumbody pls tell me "chuck" was not cancelled,cos that's wat am currently on.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by philfearon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
BoboYekini: No, they're not!
Then Explain What "Seasonal" or "Series" is bro?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Otses(f): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
The Event and Alphas
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by demolaprof(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
unhapy wen.i heard event has bin cancelled
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Innez: robinson crusoe

That's series was WOW! so disappointed they couldn't continue after season 1
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by chupcake(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
You all should know the network is a business institution just like everything else, they don't like ya'll, all the wanna do is make profit so if a 'series' (Not seasonal movies) is on and it's rating (the amount of people who watched it) is low, they are not making money, so they cancel it. What's the use of a good story if not enough people dey watch am. That aside, they didn't cancel Nikita, it's final season will start soon. Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) say him no dey do again before he changed his mind so 24 will be back next year. Friends ran for 10 seasons and they didn't cancel it cos it had steady ratings. It's all about the rating. And if you haven't seen Breaking Bad, You haven't lived.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos / BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / Does Anyone miss NTA Of The 80's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.