Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47290 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
njokusboy: Then you are naïve, gudlooks don't count for much in guys as long as u are not too ugly... I find handsomeness a poor yardstick to measure a guys worth... I always get offended when people stay with me and the only tin they notice is dat I am good looking... Damn tell me am smart or intelligent or creative... Not telling ma about how good looking I am... I find it insulting..

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gbam!!!!
demelza: Thank God someone has also noticed this trend. Its always the ugly ones that are very picky.
Handsome guys are very few which is why they get chased by a lot of girls.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hahahaha Lol....you're cracking me up here gurl..... grin grin grin grin
mechummy: I tire o! The annoying part is when they play girls with their ugliness and when I meet such guys that like to feel fly, I humble them with the truthgrin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
cool cool cool cool
mtcheew: good thing most of us are planin to make our own money. very soon all ur money won't mean shit
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Bigflamie(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Guys rock jare, by the way you ladies goes out with so much fillings just to cover up your flaws smiley
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Bigflamie(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: pls don't take my word 4 it. jst look around u, ppl at ur work place,ppl on d road 2 work,ppl u meet at lunch.look at ur girlfriend and look in d mirror. look at mum and dad. compare u siblings,friends and their spouses. i stand 2 be corrected if am wrong
Cos we go out on our own natural self with no fake smiling face, walking style. in fact you ladies are fake.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
jmoore: @op, you also said you will choose a good looking guy over a rich guy. Are you not guilty too by this statement?
no am not guilty. now if i were a poor person assessin guys based on d dept of their pockets or an ugly girl assessin guys based on looks, i would b guilty
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Bigflamie(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: no am not guilty. now if i were a poor person assessin guys based on d dept of their pockets or an ugly girl assessin guys based on looks, i would b guilty
Can we see your pics?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ejiykzazi2007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided
because we dont paint our faces lyk gals do. Remove make up frm gals nd u wil shout...
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jmoore(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: no am not guilty. now if i were a poor person assessin guys based on d dept of their pockets or an ugly girl assessin guys based on looks, i would b guilty
What about short girls that go for taller guys?

A man found a date through a radio programme. They started to call each other frequently. After the first time of meeting physically,the girl told him not to call her again. The obvious reason is that the man is short.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
angry
ikekings: Mtchewwwwww..... Looks don't matter.... How deep your pocket is matters.... Ugly guys like me date the hottest chicks.... Oya come and bite me!!!! And we have the right to be choosy!!! Make I hear say my babe no set wella...
angry
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by amunekeuto: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
zeekz: if ur a guy like me u have d ULTIMATE right to b choosy, never settle for less.
zeekz: if ur a guy like me u have d ULTIMATE right to b choosy, never settle for less.
i sort of like the way guys are taking this. if the thread was meant to deflate our war-heads or swags, it si not succeeding.guys be choosey. its ur world.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin
jmoore:
What about short girls that go for taller guys?
cool well petite is the new amazon
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by zeekz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: make up enhances beauty,it can neva make an ugly person beautiful (on d contrary).
i neva said it enhances ugly peeps i said "average", if i'm wrong go to d gals hostel in d morning wen gals have just woken up and tell me if d gals u see ar nt average.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by zeekz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
amuneke-uto:
i sort of like the way guys are taking this. if the thread was meant to deflate our war-heads or swags, it si not succeeding.guys be choosey. its ur world.
yea, we guys ar always seen as d ones dat ar lucky cause a gal loves us but i say der ar many fishes in d ocean, no gal should feel extra special.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Dannyxy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Why don't i have the right?,why should i settle for less?,will you prefer to be a court clerk when you can be a lawyer?,why shouldn't i choose the best?,is it a sin?,is it wrong?,aren't ladies more choosy?,are you sure you have a good self esteem?.if you do,then why should you be bothered?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
zeekz: yea, we guys ar always seen as d ones dat ar lucky cause a gal loves us but i say der ar many fishes in d ocean, no gal should feel extra special.
sweery dey dont luv u. dey just dont hav many options lyk u guys
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by zeekz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: sweery dey dont luv u. dey just dont hav many options lyk u guys
hmmm, no comment.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dannyxy: Why don't i have the right?,why should i settle for less?,will you prefer to be a court clerk when you can be a lawyer?,why shouldn't i choose the best?,is it a sin?,is it wrong?,aren't ladies more choosy?,are you sure you have a good self esteem?.if you do,then why should you be bothered?
aww baby dont mind me. beauty is on d inside, 4get whateva ur mirror says okay? *wonders who let insecure kids into thread*
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sheenor: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oº°˚˚°ºk
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Danhumprey: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
The OP is obviously confused! Just tell us you wished you were a male! angry

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ikekings(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
sanb: But you're very good looking nah.... cool so why are you saying you're ugly?...... tongue....

Indeed, you've got the right to be choosy innit; but be sure not to choose the lady that'll give you trouble and cause drama in your life...cos for such ladies, that's the name of the game...grin
Aaaargghhh!!! Maybe the pic you saw does not belong to me!! My mind always on the game... Gat no time for any lady wey go cause me trouble... Btw, how have you been?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Tuso(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
uniqueval:

wetin we wan take 'good looks' do?
Most good looking guys are selfish, arrongant, players, broke and with a blind spot for intelligence and creativity. Though I make an exception cool

A girl's look is her selling point b4 any guy wld wana know wot else shez got. No vex.

#JustSaying

Wrong..it takes intelligence and creativity to have good looks n keep it

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ikekings(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: angry angry
Sugar don't worry.. We the ugly guys can treat you ladies well... The good looking guys are cheats and professional players... grin grin grin...
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by lipsyliscious: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: because we dont paint our faces lyk gals do. Remove make up frm gals nd u wil shout...
did we tell u pple not 2 put on make up?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by lipsyliscious: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
@op u are very funny oh, I can't even use my class as a standard because d fine guys dere can b counted. Lemme count it... dere is dis dark, cute one, n den dere is dis fair one, he's my friend so I don't c him as cute as I used to, n dere is a 3rd one with fine pink lips. Any oda one dat may b fine is challenged in their wardrobe, dey dress so terribly dat one can't c d face! grin d case of my course mates is so bad dat wen my friend, a female engineering student came to c me in class she made dis comment, "No b say all my course mates fine oh, bt even if na small swag dey get, not even one sef for dis ur Class" my dear pple I burst laff! Maybe it's cos I'm in a science class reading a six year course n my course mates are just nerds! grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
ikekings: Sugar don't worry.. We the ugly guys can treat you ladies well.... grin grin grin...
*bats eyelashes and blushes* grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by 7footre(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Girls be running their mouth, having a good day in the office
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
undecided@lipsyliscious u r right. i no say make dem no ugly. my own be say why dem too get mouth. even d so called celebrities no dey try(they r supposed 2 be perfect rite?) i can count on one hand(okay maybe two) d numba of handsome male celebs in naija. d female ones r always beta lookin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
All these guys shouting make-up like a chorus we no say make una no wear make-up o...after all some male celebrities wear make-up before shooting their music videos

it's allowed...QUIT hating grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River / Couple Rock Shorts In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.