Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47312 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sagamite:

*Sagamite crosses her out of his list* angry angry angry angry angry angry

Have you got the rest of the qualities mentioned?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
sanb: For me, looks is not the number one factor I look at in a guy. That's why I've emphasized good dress sense and as long as he's presentable, then that's fine; cos his external look i.e. his handsomeness fades with age...hence, if one uses looks as a number one criteria, what happens when it starts to fade as they age?

You didn't mention looks at all so is it ok if he is short? Is it ok if he is fat? Is it ok if he has a huge nose?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Gurl; you're funny...in short, you rock.....Lol.... cheesy
carefreewannabe:

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
sanb: Gurl; you're funny...in short, you rock.....Lol.... cheesy

I'm in a good mood today wink
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
jayjagz: I didn't see any necessity for guys to be choosy until I saw this picture below. As someone has rightly said "PACKAGING". nobody wants a chameleon.
pls don't put up real ppls pictures okay?. its okay 4 us 2 have fun,argue and yab one anoda playfully but not at anyone's expense. dats a person lyk u,she has feelings. has brodas,sistas n frnds who may b on nl. pls lets say no 2 cyber bullyin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
carefreewannabe:

What do you expect? .................Of course! grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Femistico(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
I can arguably said it dat all ladies are d same they are like d pics posted above, very ugly buh with d help of makeup dey bcame beautiful. An assignment to all ladies weneva u jst woke up from bed go and check urself out in a mirror...chai talking from experience
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sagamite:

What do you expect? .................Of course! grin

You have a kind and loving heart and a girl can trust you? smiley
That was a trap honey and I'm curious how you will jump out of it cool kiss smiley
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You have a kind and loving heart and a girl can trust you? smiley
That was a trap honey and I'm curious how you will jump out of it cool kiss smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course I do. You think I am a monster? grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course I do. You think I am a monster? grin

I don't and I know you do but it comes as a surprise you admit it just like that. Cool! cool
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
jayjagz: My dear poster, I understand your plight and I didn't see any necessity for guys to be choosy until I saw this picture below. Definitely, it's only logical for a guy to decline when what he got is not what he bargained for. As someone has rightly said "PACKAGING". Let's be frank pls, nobody wants a chameleon.

WICKED!!!
Beauty is indeed nothing but optical illusion.
What the is this?
Betrayal of lustful attraction @ its height.
Person carry this one go house and tell am make she go shower b4 she join you for bed, shey d person go fit survive d cardiac arrest?
#JustSaying
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
sanb:
I didn't cos it's not my number one criteria...

How important is money, fame and success??
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Good; and that's how it should always be...Ride on gurl.... wink
carefreewannabe:

I'm in a good mood today wink
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by adconline(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
mtcheew: ur current lifestyle can neva be my fantasy. dat wuld be movin backwards as a matter of fact. i av lived evrybdy's dream lifestyle since i was born. am jus nt goin 2 wake up evry mornin to some pizza-faced guy 4 d rest of my life jus cos he's rich.don't nid anybody's money (av enuf n planin 2 make more)
Still planning?
You are caught up in traffic at Ojuelegba junction, while I'm on HOV..you are on Bajaj powered speed while on Supersonic speed.. We can never meet.. Keep planning on how to make it while we are seated at the winners' circle to dine and wine with the kings.. It's not looks and needs that got us here, but our tenscious revolve to hustle and work hard cos we got nothing to lose.. What ya bringing to the table baby?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
sanb: Oh; I see...why are you frowning undecided common dude; smile... cheesy cheesy cheesy....also, mind me asking why you highlighted those qualities in red? Don't you posses them?...I'm sure you do; but you're just playing games.... grin grin grin

Just my quirky sense of humour. grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Tgirl4real(f): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sagamite: ^^^^^^^^^^

HOLY SHYT! shocked

What?

You scared me. undecided smiley
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What?

You scared me. undecided smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

You no see juju? grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
That's cool; No probs....grin
Sagamite:

Just my quirky sense of humour. grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
adconline:
I'm on HOV..on Supersonic speed.. seated at the winners' circle to dine and wine with the kings..
*shakes him awake*wake up bro, don't u have a job interview to attend 2day?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
She looks pretty in both pics grin

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Tgirl4real(f): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin

You no see juju? grin

ermmm...I don see am. cheesy

That's makeup for u o. lol. But, she's not so bad. It's the way the pix was taken. tongue
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
If guys make up half compared to how the ugly girls do,u knw dt most guys are finer than girls.Comparing a guy with his natural self and a girl with her phoney looks sound funny.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
grin grin ;Dsee me see trouble. if 2 say i lyk rich guys dey 4 label me gold digger. now i don talk say i lyk fine guy, all d wannabe-richguys don dey vex. lwkmd grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by thehunted(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
mtcheew: pls don't put up real ppls pictures okay?. its okay 4 us 2 have fun,argue and yab one anoda playfully but not at anyone's expense. dats a person lyk u,she has feelings. has brodas,sistas n frnds who may b on nl. pls lets say no 2 cyber bullyin
Waiting for your answer on how bad I look
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by adconline(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
mtcheew: *shakes him awake*wake up bro, don't u have a job interview to attend 2day?
I Don't know what it takes to write a crappy résumé let alone a good one.. As Jay-Z would say " we off that".. cos we don't pay the same taxes, don't shoot at the box, don't hang with the same bitches, don't Bleep same bitches.. We don't wake up hoping that our bottom or "luck" would take us there.. It's our drive and hard work .. Still asking what are u bringing to the table?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Sagamite(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

ermmm...I don see am. cheesy

That's makeup for u o. lol. But, she's not so bad. It's the way the pix was taken. tongue

She is, in one word, horrican't!

Ma pe Aja l'obo fun mi. (Don't tell me a dog is a monkey). grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Olufhemy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
This isn't worth the debate!
Ladies,the answer is as simple as
When next you come into the world,pray to be a guy!
Or if you don't mind,tell your younger/elder brother not to be choosy.
I once heard a woman tell her kids that "if I were a man,(chai) I go use my tin tire 4 all these gals"
Even me the hearer was gobsmacked!

So as the yoruba wud say,"what elders use in eating the vegetable,is right under the leaf".
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Wizzz: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2013
Pls oo...who do girls call when they are broke? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.