Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,775 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (124218 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by grandstar(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Demoladoc: Wasnt Olusegun Agagu a former AVIATION MINISTER?
dont think so. he was minister of power and steel. it was borishade and fanikayode that were aviation ministers.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by tpia5: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
new world order.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
dbride:

Not by might, not by power but by the Spirit of God; could this be self-righteousness? Obadiah777, thank God for His grace for you did nothing by yourself and stop sharing God's glory or you would be worse than those you seem to be educating ehmmm w r o n g l y I. must say
>>> matthew 24 vs 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved <<< endurance is might and power.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Stop pretending, your heart leaps for joy when news like this comes out. Forgetting the fact that people are really greiving. You finding joy in declaring people as the two third is evil. You don't know nothing but have beliefs. Stop it, we are talking of lives lost. You can have your talks later. Now is not the time.

If you were so Godly, you will be praying for those critically ill.
i am mourning too. however i see the bigger picture. i knew Deji Falae and his brother Dapo for close to four years
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by grandstar(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=Mazi_Omenuko]

Your righteousness remains like a filty rag in God's presence: Isaiah > 64.6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; THIS ARE NOT THE BELIEFS OF A WITNESS!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ralphlauren(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: i am mourning too.

you are a disgusting and hypocritical liar.

didnt you make this statement below ===== emphasis on ''zero sympathies''

obadiah777: hate to tell you this but i have zero sympathies for anyone who is not part of the elect or the one third. all of you are going to get destroyed anyway, some by plane crashes, auto crashes and then the third world war. dont you see ? all you demons have to be eradicated before the kingdom of God can be established on earth ? once again i have zero sympathies.

where are the mods. you lying bum should be banned for derailing this thread. you have turned this thread into an avenue to preach your conspiracy theories. all you have done is twist the bible to suit the distorted thoughts in your brain. i am reporting you to the mods.

if you want to preach and quote the scriptures, then go to the religion section.

one last word: ask yourself, if JESUS was in your shoes.. what would He do? would he make mockery of the innocent lives that have been lost in the crash? will He wish them and others evil? You need to ask God for genuine repentance.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Horus(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMRdR0lpsbw

[size=15pt]Accident Investigation Bureau Chief Reveals Casualty Figure In Lagos Plane Crash[/size]
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ralphlauren:

you are a disgusting and hypocritical liar.

didnt you make this statement below ===== emphasis on ''zero sympathies''

where are the mods. you lying bum should be banned for derailing this thread. you have turned this thread into an avenue to preach your conspiracy theories. all you have done is twist the bible to suit the distorted thoughts in your brain. i am reporting you to the mods.

if you want to preach and quote the scriptures, then go to the religion section.

one last word: ask yourself, if JESUS was in your shoes.. what would He do? would he make mockery of the innocent lives that have been lost in the crash? will He wish them and others evil? You need to ask God for genuine repentance.
mourning does not equate to sympathy. i know they would return back to earth in the reincarnation. i am mourning the fact that i would not get to see them in the body they were anymore. they would return through another family in a new body in the third or fourth generation.

mourning and sympathy are two different words.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Anuoluwap(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
HOW TO PREPARE FOR JAMB, POST JAMB SUCCESSFULLY USING A MOBILE PHONE https://www.nairaland.com/1463893/how-pass-jamb-post-jamb-others
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ralphlauren:

: ask yourself, if JESUS was in your shoes.. what would He do? would he make mockery of the innocent lives that have been lost in the crash? will He wish them and others evil? You need to ask God for genuine repentance.
you dont know your bible. you are ignorant. this is jesus reaction to when disaster strikes those who dont listen to him

proverbs 1 vs 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when terror strikes you
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ralphlauren(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: mourning does not equate to sympathy. i know they would return back to earth in the reincarnation. i am mourning the fact that i would not get to see them in the body they were anymore. they would return through another family in a new body in the third or fourth generation.

mourning and sympathy are two different words.

Oh SHUT UP you hypocritical troll/devil

i am not going to engage in any more words with you and allow you derail this thread further.

some people have lost fathers, breadwinners, husbands, sons and heirs in this plane crash and all you can do is mock them and spew nonsense.

May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: you dont know your bible. you are ignorant. this is jesus reaction to when disaster strikes those who dont listen to him

proverbs 1 vs 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when terror strikes you
Ralphlauren:

Oh SHUT UP you hypocritical Arrow!

i am not going to engage in any more words with you and allow you derail this thread further.

some people have lost fathers, breadwinners, husbands, sons and heirs in this plane crash and all you can do is mock them and spew nonsense.

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by wallex1983(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
What †ђξ CEO of MIC said abt his own burial. Now he dies in the ill-fated plane crash. www.punchng.com/spice/personalities/i-wear-black-because-of-my-job-tunji-okusanya/
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ralphlauren:

Oh SHUT UP you hypocritical troll/devil

ponder on the lords reaction to ignorant people like you when calamity befalls you

proverbs 1 vs 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by dbride: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: >>> matthew 24 vs 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved <<< endurance is might and power.

And you think your ability to endure to the end is all self effort? obadiah777, please acknowledge God's help in all your achievements, don't argue; always allow His Spirit interprete the Word. You have crammed the bible but I must say, from your comments, you need to be in a relationship with God; the LETTER killeth but the SPIRIT gives life. Allow God take you to another level by HUMBLING yourself b4 Him. Self-righteousness is an obstacle, kill it! Those who have attained that level of relationship are humble and don't judge the way you do because they know every achievement in things of God is God energized and accomplished, NOTHING SELF ANYMORE so that you don't boast like you do now!!!!! With all humility, aim higher, we all do until death; you are still on the mediocre level where you erroneously judge people who, surprisingly, in God's eyes are better than you and I. Fear God, obadiah777.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by vicoloni(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tolexander: Another nigerian case of no cause for control, the situation is under alarm!

I pray there shouldn't be any victim.

How should one explain a plane carrying the corpse of olusegun agagu, former minister of aviation crashing?

That ill fated plane betrayed the former Minister for Aviation!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
dbride:

[s]And you think your ability to endure to the end is all self effort? obadiah777, please acknowledge God's help in all your achievements, don't argue; always allow His Spirit interprete the Word. You have crammed the bible but I must say, from your comments, you need to be in a relationship with God; the LETTER killeth but the SPIRIT gives life. Allow God take you to another level by HUMBLING yourself b4 Him. Self-righteousness is an obstacle, kill it! Those who have attained that level of relationship are humble and don't judge the way you do because they know every achievement in things of God is God energized and accomplished, NOTHING SELF ANYMORE so that you don't boast like you do now!!!!! With all humility, aim higher, we all do until death; you are still on the mediocre level where you erroneously judge people who, surprisingly, in God's eyes are better than you and I. Fear God, obadiah777[/s].
go and study to show yourself approved. you know absolutely nothing about the lord. you sound like an empty shell. listen ? the days of the church doctrine is over. the days of the true knowledge of God is here. either you get onboard or you are getting destroyed. choice is yours. and when you get destroyed the lord himself will be laughing at your destruction
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by secnelly: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
FYsol:
i agree with you my brother. i just wish your dad or your mum is there. it will be cool make all of us chill

mrlaw93: only a fool will post dis sha...

barack_o_handso:
Where dey for see this one?
Plane crash you dey talk say na 1st one of the year. Mtchew!
If to say any of your relative dey there you no go talk this nonsense

only a fool will insult a sane man. Watch ur tongue sapien.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by jpphilips(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
omoobade: Agagu's wife,son, gbenga Obasanjo, Mr Okusanya of MIC,Deji Falae all on board. Chief Agagu's corpse perished

fall out of pdp crisis, obj must allow the emperor for 2015.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by tete7000(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Obadiah777, God is not evil, He kills nobody and does no evil. He is pure, untainted and nothing evil can be found in Him. The concept of evil is not one thing I would want to go into now. The crash ought to put us all into sober reflection. If you claim Agagu was evil, what about the poor innocent pall bearers probably (not sure) caught in the accident while struggling to make ends meet? What about the crew members? Do you know them and sure they deserve to die? Judge not as not to be judge. It is a reminder of how short our lives could be and why we need to draw close to God now; tomorrow may be late. May the dead rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Mznaett: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hmmm! It z well sad
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
tete7000: @Obadiah777, God is not evil, He kills nobody and does no evil. He is pure, untainted and nothing evil can be found in Him.

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by tete7000(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777:

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
I have told you I don't want to be drawn into this argument now and still insists on my early point. If humans will follow God's law, there will be no iota of evil in the land. Our refusal to obey God is what brought evil into the world. Man created evil and by creating man that disobeyed him and hence brought evil upon himself, God takes responsibility for evil in the world. This is the reason He thought it is duty to free man from evil by sending Jesus Christ to die for our sake. God I insist does not sit and plan evil. Evil ways of men make them perish
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
tete7000:
I have told you I don't want to be drawn into this argument now and still insists on my early point. If humans will follow God's law, there will be no iota of evil in the land. Our refusal to obey God is what brought evil into the world. Man created evil and by creating man that disobeyed him and hence brought evil upon himself, God takes responsibility for evil in the world. This is the reason He thought it is duty to free man from evil by sending Jesus Christ to die for our sake. God I insist does not sit and plan evil. Evil ways of men make them perish
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by infiniteloop(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ishilove: The man died suddenly without any warning. Now on the way to burial, more people have died, including his own family members. I sense supernatural forces at work in this matter.

What kind of cult did this man involve himself with when he was still alive? He had blood on his hands. Blood for blood... embarassed

You don't even know how you will die yet. Do you?!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by jaydude(f): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
tony5002x: The reason why that plan crash is this Dr agagu who went to the u.s and the next day he died was brought back to Nigeria to be burry which he refuse. you Don't' believe me How come he died the same day he landed in u.s

Sorry 2 ask this are u high on something
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by jaydude(f): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
tony5002x: The reason why that plan crash is this Dr agagu who went to the u.s and the next day he died was brought back to Nigeria to be burry which he refuse. you Don't' believe me How come he died the same day he landed in u.s

Sorry 2 ask this are u high
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by allets: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
04-05-02
22-10-05
10-12-05
29-10-06
02-06-12
03-10-13 Today

Any correlation?

Naija aviation demise. RIP to the Dead

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by tete7000(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Unfortunately you have chosen to believe that which you prefer by looking at only one scriptural quotation. I wish you can take a holistic view of the entire scripture and pray God open your eyes to see more. I rest my case as I have earlier said I don't intend to go into an argument.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
tete7000:
[s]Unfortunately you have chosen to believe that which you prefer by looking at only one scriptural quotation. I wish you can take a holistic view of the entire scripture and pray God open your eyes to see more. I rest my case as I have earlier said I don't intend to go into an argument[/s].
you cant go againt Gods words. your hands are too short to box with God

OK ENOUGH DERAILING. LOL
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by oderemo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: you cant go againt Gods words. your hands are too short to box with God

OK ENOUGH DERAILING. LOL
At Lord Obadiah, I think you have said enough now, pls crawl back to your shell where applauds awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by dbride: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
obadiah777: go and study to show yourself approved. you know absolutely nothing about the lord. you sound like an empty shell. listen ? the days of the church doctrine is over. the days of the true knowledge of God is here. either you get onboard or you are getting destroyed. choice is yours. and when you get destroyed the lord himself will be laughing at your destruction

@obadiah777 and PRIDE battling with mediocrity. Of course you did not understand my comment so you concluded I was not on board. Btw how do you know who is on board, by quoting the bible WITHOUT LOVE for those you think are lost souls, by stating the obvious that church doctrine is over? You talk like a bird just freed from its cage. Yes you are overzealous, Apostle Paul was too; you lack the Spirit of Wisdom and Wisdom is the principal thing. Paul thought he was on the right track until he had an encounter! Peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.