Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

''SATANS LETTER EXPOSED'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''SATANS LETTER EXPOSED'' (1230 Views)

Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''SATANS LETTER EXPOSED'' by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2013
THE MOST URGENT CIRCULAR

To all Satanists, Representatives, agents, principalities, powers , rulers of Darkness, spirits of wickedness and all demons of all kinds Universal. Listen carefully, the true Christians are doing us harm every day, and if we don’t do anything now we shall loose badly.

I want to draw your attention to the resolution we arrived at during our summit which took place on Tuesday 1/1/1991 from midnight to 4.00am in the morning. You remember that most of the Christians are aware of our activities which we planned during last year and as a result we trapped many of them. It was so good on our side congratulations. Now things seem to change as I can see from the control point No X00000 over death, that is our secret Number which masters the Universe.

The Christians are becoming victorious over our plans, we are suffering defeats now and then, especially your gamson who guards over the clouds, there are mote loopholes and wide penetrations caused by the prayers of strong Unbroken Faith. What can we do now? This is what we do and succeed without fall. We are going to use biblical principles, from our bible version which all of you know very well)Use this Code TT/VII-turning the truth upside down on every true of our enemy.

Let us sophisticate our tricks by using the bible wrongly especially through preachers, pastors,e.t.c.and applying tricks that we discussed for 1990’s before the rapture which won’t be long as I can see from the Sky signals and as is being interpreted. everywhere in our code discs of our master computer underground products. Let us be serious than ever before. Now here below are the tricks you have to apply to Christians

1)don’t allow them to READ THEIR BIBLES, instead give them interest to Magazines from our library and other books of no value to their spirit and soul. You do this, you would have hindered them from Growing Strong and when temptations and trials come , it will be an easy job for us to finish them up.

2) Make them feel lazy to pray. If you allow them to pray, then the spirit of their God will help them to Discover all our plans against them and they will constantly defeat us.

3)Never Allow them to fast for a right cause because if they do, ours is nothing but Fake and Mass Destruction.

4)Cause them to be poor by telling them not to a)tithe b)Give offerings c)Help one another with whatever they have. In order for them not to realize that it is our tricks just allow them to tithe occasionally and not faith fully because God loves A cheerful Giver. Allow them to tithe from money like 1000,please tell them you have many problems, you can even tithe next time, no problem even God sees that.

5)Never at all allow them to love one another with sincere love of their master Jesus Christ Oh! How I hate to mention that name. let them just love form their mouth, but not from Heart and expression of Deeds. “reads their bible from 1 Corinthians 13:1-13, verses 4-8,twist these verses in their minds where is says love suffers long let it not suffer long. e.t.c.

6) Allow them to Backbite one another

7)Give them freedom in a wise way to tell lies just a little by little, that make some bundle just to shut them out of Heaven so as to qualify them for our City –Hell, in that country of Lake of Fire, forever and ever. I wish you apply these tactics according as we discussed last time

coolLet them know all facts about “JESUS return, but cause them to think that time is still there. Tell them these issues can even take ten years , even twenty years. Whereas he is coming so soon. You know, he doesn’t lie like us. He sticks to his word. Don’t you remember that because of his return as he is now setting himself to return, our strong positions are becoming weaker and weaker every day.

9)Let them waste time for things that are not bad in themselves, but unprofitable as per their preparation to meet their lord in the air. Let them not witness neither preach the Gospel. Those who have TV Tell them to watch attentively for hours but when it comes to prayer, Bible study, let them loose Heart and doze and yawn and ever left in Rapture.

10)Let them have no Unity, Peace in their families, turn the Husband against the wife and vice versa, apply this to all who stay together so that they may hate one another and be left in the Rapture.

I will send more tricks parcels “ later, but first of all use these ten point tricks where necessary and in case you get complications in your doors, please inform me on my telephone number 000 000 000 000 000 000 direct and code number Messaging

NB:move this letter, never leave it to anyone else, because if the Christians discover these secrets we will suffer terribly and most of them will go in Rapture then our 1990 plans will definitely fail. I wish you best of this recent edition of our tricks 1990. Remember to attend our weekly meeting at General Assembly headquarters on Saturday night. This time we will discuss the following topics:

1) How to make all pastors fall

2) How to use the best way of discouraging believers

3) When to trap the believers

4) How to hinder their prayer life

5)How to introduce our agents in a more sophisticated way in their Churches.

Please if you have any contribution of thought and topics. Dial my office immediately on a secret line. You know the code S1/path Room. Yours for the struggle as it continues never to surrender neither retreat day and night 24Hours.

Lucifer Satan Father of Lies.

Note that these zeros may be representing the mark or the number of the beast “666” See Revelation 13 and 14:9-12. This footnote has been added. This satanic letter has been reproduced form the Original without alteration for the benefit of the Body of Christ which should not be ignorant of the Devils Schemes.

THIS LETTER WAS ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED BY A SATANIST AS HE ENTERED A BUS IN ZIMBABWE AND WAS PICKED UP BY A CHILD OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: ''SATANS LETTER EXPOSED'' by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Really?
Re: ''SATANS LETTER EXPOSED'' by mumumugu(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Alfasetzer , did your master send a copy of this to you?
You alone can comfirm
Re: ''SATANS LETTER EXPOSED'' by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2013
mumumugu: Alfasetzer , did your master send a copy of this to you?
You alone can comfirm

Alfa is even surprised with this post..maybe his master has abandoned him..cheesy
Re: ''SATANS LETTER EXPOSED'' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
alfa why are you surprised with this letter?, God says that t here is nothing hidden that would not be revealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Non Catholics Celebrate Christmas. / King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God / Kingdom Of Riches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.