Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,534 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (65842 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Mosestemitope(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
pls d location was.nt stated on my acknowledgemnt
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by tunnex190: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please someone who has already gotten the dragnet test format can forward it to me. Thanks in anticipation. tunnex190@yahoo.com
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Moses temitope: pls d location was.nt stated on my acknowledgemnt

Me too. The location was not stated in my acknowledgement slip too.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 13, 2013
thelpey: Seriously it seems its a lagos base opening cos every1 is getting lagos as the test location even after filling other locations in the application. mchew

Where did you see your test location? How did you check for it?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Maxdiamond(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2013
Pls someone should forward dragnet test format to me..my Email is maxwellotoibhili@yahoo.com
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by presido2e(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2013
It seems like only lagos is d test venue.... quite unfair
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by oxaloacetate(f): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
I have applied successfully, pls who knows their test format? Help a fellow sister. Thanks
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by tkakinsy2k: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Good day room, I jst applied to Honew well grad prog too, any one wt info abt dia test format should help send to my email at tkakinsy2k@yahoo.com thanks and lookin forward. g
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by tunnex190: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
when is the aptitude test coming up?
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nairalanda(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
tkakinsy2k: Good day room, I jst applied to Honew well grad prog too, any one wt info abt dia test format should help send to my email at tkakinsy2k@yahoo.com thanks and lookin forward. g

@Tkakinsy2k,

I think the best thing for you is to try your hands on CBT questions on Numerical questions etc. You can find free timed CBT questions on www.pass1time.com/workspace/?do=wt&FJSAT=2. You can try the mobile version on www.pass1time.com/mobile. Just try your hand on all relevant questions there. It is timed like a normal exam and you will get the answers and your scores after the test. You can also check Honeywell site to know about them very well before the exam and or interview. Good luck with it.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Abeg where I fit sell my kidney? I don tire and I need to
go do my MSC

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by tunnex190: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nairalanda:

@Tkakinsy2k,

I think the best thing for you is to try your hands on CBT questions on Numerical questions etc. You can find free timed CBT questions on www.pass1time.com/workspace/?do=wt&FJSAT=2. You can try the mobile version on www.pass1time.com/mobile. Just try your hand on all relevant questions there. It is timed like a normal exam and you will get the answers and your scores after the test. You can also check Honeywell site to know about them very well before the exam and or interview. Good luck with it.

Nice one bro.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ikenna58(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Abeg where I fit sell my kidney? I don tire and I need to
go do my MSC

This is the sound of someone that has given up on himself and on his God!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by bhusollar(f): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2013
koyes:
Any test conducted by dragnet doesn't always make sence...wicked people..mcheew!

Dragnet nd deir wahala
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by bmbachu(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2013
anybody with the past ques shud help me out, blessingmbachu@gmail.com
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Ogogambus: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
tunnex190: when is the aptitude test coming up?

Does anyone Look like HR' of Honeywell here,Oga.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by SenatorJames(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Please anyone with the dragnet question and answer should please help.

abidogunjames@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by dlex21(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ogogambus:

lolz
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by tunnex190: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ogogambus:

That question hasn't got to that level. I just asked a question and it costs you nothing to answer it politely if you want to. Do I address anyone as HR of Honeywell?

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by courage54(m): 4:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Pls I beg you guys with the name of God. Someone should pls help me with the test format. akhigbe_courage@yahoo.com
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Maxdiamond(m): 6:05am On Oct 29, 2013
Pls house,I need d test format and answers..maxwellotoibhili@yahoo.com
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by kelvic1(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Good day house, plz someone should help me with the test format kceendubuisi@gmail.com
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by Oladtwo(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2013
This is my email : okesola.oladhmeji@gmail.com
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by frobenius: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2013
pls someone in the house should forward d test format to me.toludunny@yahoo.com.thanks in anticipation.
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ShyDare(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2013
ikenna58:

This is the sound of someone that has given up on himself and on his God!
I tink he's just joking
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ikenna58(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Why are people asking for test format when they havent even started shortlisting for test!!??
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by obisite: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2013
ikenna58: Why are people asking for test format when they havent even started shortlisting for test!!??

So u wil hav to wait til d shortlistin is out b4 preparing bah! Is dia any knwledge wasted even if dem no shortlist u, Akpors!!
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by ikenna58(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
obisite:

So u wil hav to wait til d shortlistin is out b4 preparing bah! Is dia any knwledge wasted even if dem no shortlist u, Akpors!!

Why not wait till u are shortlisted first... The test format will be revealed in the Email sent! It constitutes a nuisance to a thread when Email address are litered everywhere! And when all these scammers takes your email and start sending job alerts and extorting money from people, they will be the first to start crying! Isn't it time to be less gullible and wisen up a little?

2 Likes

Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by crowntoro(f): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
ikenna58: Why are people asking for test format when they havent even started shortlisting for test!!??
my broda, i tire for dem ooooo
Re: Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Its called prophylaxis in job hunting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! / 4 Things Employers Hate To See On Your Cv / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.