Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash (10022 Views)

Burial Date Of Olatunji Abimbola Okusanya & Olatunji Okusanya (jnr) Announced / Teju Babyface Tribute To Tunji Okusanya Of MIC / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Codedrock(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Just in: This is very sad....
Obasanjo's, Gbenja and some other popular names including Falaye's son, Olu and the owner of MIC casket, Mr. Okusanya was among the passengers and they have all been confirmed dead.
More details coming From SOURCE CLICK HERE FOR PICS&MORE DETAILS
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Chazzyboy: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh my their soul rest in peace
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Chazzyboy: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh may their soul rest in peace
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by slimming: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is terrible. God save Nigeria
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Codedrock(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
OMG.. Not his innocent son! Why not himself.. SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR OBJ..
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to MIC owner and other innocent souls.
That OBJ's son died is a good news

1 Like

Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Codedrock(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Promhize: RIP to MIC owner and other innocent souls.
OMG.. What are you saying??
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Codedrock: OMG.. What are you saying??

What I'm saying is that "a child that's says his mother will not sleep, he himself will not sleep"

2 Likes

Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Tranquill: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2013

You sound very irresponsible.
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by desgiezd(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Promhize:

That a soul is lost, irrespective of how you feel about that person, should make one sober and feel for the relatives of the dead. This statement is manifestly wrong!

Moreover, for everyone, it is a fact that the dead is burrying the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by antartica(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Codedrock: OMG.. Not his innocent son! Why not himself.. SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR OBJ..
Codedrock: OMG.. Not his innocent son! Why not himself.. SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR OBJ..

SOrRY FOR OBJ?The guy will be happy to have his wife now that his son has gone for good.

3 Likes

Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by charlsedet(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2013

Ur comment is so unfortunate. Even if your enemies person dies u should not rejoice cos of dt. Grow up please. Grow up
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by ketoprofen(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2013

lolz
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by samuelkaykay(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
This kind of death is the last thing i can wish my enemy,so painful to contain,the death of one has led to the perish of many souls.RIP !
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by ketoprofen(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
charlsedet:

Ur comment is so unfortunate. Even if your enemies person dies u should not rejoice cos of dt. Grow up please. Grow up

do u think obj will be sober abt d news?
Dont tell me u r a learner

1 Like

Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Eledan: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

We surely have some wild beasts on NL.
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
antartica:

SOrRY FOR OBJ?The guy will be happy to have his wife now that his son has gone for good.
don't tell me it is Gbenga's wife!! Lord have mercy! shocked
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by wisdomw(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Buhari & Atiku responsible 4 dia death. News reaching our desk @ OTU OCHA NEWS Dat dey above mentioned once threatened OBJ & odas over political issues. DE CRASHED is policised
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nonybb: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Obasanjo should have died, God why his son? God why?
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
hmn
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hope the plane was not hijacked and crashlanded....

Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Sobs** RIP

1 Like

Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by aaron6190: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hey peeps a new music bomb just dropped from Naija No.1 Superstars. Its playing on every radio station in Nigeria especially Lagos. If you never hear the jam you dey miss be that Listen Download and Share to the world. www.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#o31wwfi6fb40 Who no know no know but now you know. No dull yourself listen to the track
www.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#o31wwfi6fb40
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by galaxi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
aaron6190: Hey peeps a new music bomb just dropped from Naija No.1 Superstars. Its playing on every radio station in Nigeria especially Lagos. If you never hear the jam you dey miss be that Listen Download and Share to the world. www.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#o31wwfi6fb40 Who no know no know but now you know. No dull yourself listen to the track
www.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#o31wwfi6fb40
are you mentally stable?

5 Likes

Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
His brain has crashed grin undecided undecided
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by AmandaaaP(f): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
ketoprofen:

do u think obj will be sober abt d news?
Dont tell me u r a learner

When the MOJI scandal broke I said somebody's gonna die. Either OBJ or son.
Now I can see..
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by eagleeye2: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gbenga Obj survived crashed.
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Enahi(f): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
I think the Agagu families need prayers,how can someone die twice? RIP to all involved in the plane crash.
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by stebell(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
berem: don't tell me it is Gbenga's wife!! Lord have mercy! shocked
shut up there Unam. So yu kno hw to say 'Lord........'
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by stebell(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
berem: don't tell me it is Gbenga's wife!! Lord have mercy! shocked
shut up there Unam. So yu kno hw to say 'Lord........' Fat girl
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
you this short, crude thing....can't you talk with a semblance of sanity if you have one?

stebell: shut up there Unam. So yu kno hw to say 'Lord........' Fat girl
Re: Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Too bad,Rip to the dead,and may God grant the families fortitude to bear the loss. To those alive,quick recovery. We all gonna die one day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndume: Terrorists Using Arms Stolen From Nigerian Military To Kill Citizens / Black Out In Kano- How About Your State? / N600 Billion Census Budget Outrageous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.