Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (57656 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo, Ex-wife In Another Tussle Over Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by kado(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
An Akure bound Chattêred associated airline conveying the corpse and family of Ex-Governor Agagu has crashed, the aircraft said to be an Embraer has crashed landed around Ajao Estate Lagos, It crash landed on some vehicles.

Reports at the scene also says that the plane was had taken off but plunged into a building, close to Tank Farm at the airport, close to toll gate (Murtala Mohammed Intl Airport)….

.According eye witnesses on ground,the plane was totally burnt. 20 persons confirmed dead. OBj’s son, Gbenga was also killed in the crash as all the 20 passengers including Late Agagu corpse perish
http://alariwo.net/breaking-news-akure-bound-plane-crash-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma
Some fools are insulting me here, I don't care.
How many souls died on our roads which they fail to do.
How many died in the hospital for lack of good medical kits
How many brothers fell victim of the street
How many tell me? I don't care for the 9ja politician. Once again whatever

71 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by ennygracy: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Lord have mercy
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by ndlife: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
May God grant ur soul external rest amen.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by eddyddon234(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
amazing diz is on fp
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by watchamacalit: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
so sad
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by yunglykmine(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
SMH!!
I can only imagine what the Agagu family will be passing through at the moment.
God have mercy.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by toluxa1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Tundenoni(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Second death!....Nemesis at work!...bt may their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by toluxa1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
But this news is False. Not ALL the passengers died
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by mcocolok(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
youngestfool: One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma

NO matter what buddy,do not wish anybody death.....You must really be a fool..

14 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Tjohn1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
According to LASEMA, Six people survived and are receiving treatment in hospital.
11 confirmed dead. Search is still on to recover the remaining bodies.
Please lets desist from speculating about the personalities on board, until we are sure.

This is a very sensitive matter.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 1025: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
does it mean non of these stealing politician was on board? no this is aren't nonsense. i am just happy they are beginning to know that there is no hiding place. even in death, they will pay. idiots. let them go free let us see.

5 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by lefolksy(f): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
God plz save our country Nigeria,too many dead.@ tis tym of mourning may only you lord console those dat lost their luv ones.RIP to the dead
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by politicalpastor: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
DEADDY BODY GET ACCIDENT, NA TRUE FELA TALK OH. YEKPA.
CONFUSION BREAK HIM BORNEE, DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEADY BODY
AND OWNER OF DEADY BODY.

kado: An Akure bound Chattêred associated
airline conveying the corpse and family
of Ex-Governor Agagu has crashed, the
aircraft said to be an Embraer has
crashed landed around Ajao Estate
Lagos, It crash landed on some vehicles.
Reports at the scene also says that the
plane was had taken off but plunged into
a building, close to Tank Farm at the
airport, close to toll gate (Murtala
Mohammed Intl Airport)…..According
eye witnesses on ground,the plane was
totally burnt. 20 persons confirmed
dead. OBj’s son, Gbenga was also killed in
the crash as all the 20 passengers
including Late Agagu corpse perish
More Details soon

alariwo.net/breaking-news-akure-bound-plane-crash-in-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by nasonaso: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
wetin se happen?
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by tolurainbow(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Speechless...
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Seanixking: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
(singing in a sorrowful manner) IT IS WELL WIT DIER SOUL......:-D
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by folowo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
may God have mercy, ooo
hope Agagu. death will not cause trouble to a many family
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by 2HASUM(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
youngestfool: One by one whatever they fail to repair the road, justice is in the air. Fuckdfucknroma
@Youngestfool, Your mind is twisted to believe that this is the law of retribution, what of the innocent on board the aircraft, respect the dead, I am sure you have once lost a loved one, no one knows how death will come but come it shall

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by olusolaj(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2013

You no get heart?
Am sorry if i av abused you but my bro try to be considerate.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by priscaoge(f): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the dead. May God save Nigerians,its really a black day. We should also remember in our prayers the students killed in College of Education in the North,those that lost their lives via road accidents recently. Let us not βε bias and forget those ones,they are also human being like us. May the good Lord Keep Protecting Our Loved Ones, In Jesus Name, Amen! God Bless Nigeria!!!

9 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by alaoeri: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now OBJ 'll feel what others that have lost their precious ones in similar way felt.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by imsuboi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the dead cry

Please click the link on my signature
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by Tafee(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
i seee no common man involve only God knows why
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by yahrant140(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nigerian politicians learn from this incident,so that you wouldn't have a bitter end.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by dheaven: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dead body jam trouble. Good news for press men this week. Paper will sell this week. Bloggers will smile to bank. Enough google cheque for bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by dougivilla(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Adefarati buried Ajasin, Agagu buried Adefarati, Mimiko set to bury Agagu. And the mystery continues ....

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by priscaoge(f): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nigerians joke wit everytin!"even in a bad situation sadit's Just too pathetic"
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by acmev2(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Too bad
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash by KenJak(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
So sad. Bad thing. My ex-state governor... Even your remains is perish now. That's bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Alex Badeh (1957-2018): The Man Who Flew Two Former US Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.