Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (107763 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / The Types Of Passengers In Airline / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by nagoma(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kennyblues: Late(Dr) Olusegun Agagu was appointed by President Olusegun Obasanjo as his first Minister of Aviation in 1999. His era witnessed so many plane crashes; Chachangi, Sosoliso, ADC, Bellview & many more. These crashes led to the deaths of prominent people amongst whom are Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Children of Jesuit School,Abuja and many more. Agagu was lucky to fly without crashing while alive but nemesis refuse to let the dead rest as his corpse was caught up in a plane crash. This clearly shows the spirits of the dead in his era as Aviation Minister haunts him. Sad as it is, its a lesson to those in government,you and me to sit up & do what is right. Ko si asegbe,asepamo lowa. RIP Agagu Olusegun.

You mean sooner or later?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by temnob25: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
So sad! God's mercy is wot we all need oooooo
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by shadrach77: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is Deji Falae the son of Olu Falae, former presidential candidate ?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by EbirichBen(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Unknow Male.

Just Passing...
nija tinz
sad
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Ayiose(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
One casket! Many dead bodies! Mysterious! Sad!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by bayounce(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Word has it that when your mama was cruising Allen Avenue , one long aboki prick ffuck am reach you inside im belle, thats why you came out mentally deformed for that kind of statement.
Me_Aboki:

Word has it that when your mama was cruising Allen Avenue , one long aboki prick ffuck am reach you inside im belle, thats why you came out mentally deformed for that kind of statement.
Me_Aboki:

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Leemak: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Olusegun Agagu re-died!!!!......Agagu just used effects of his bad behaviour practices while in government to claim the lives of innocent people.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by bebechuks: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please when did this happen9v had a bad gen nd for 2 weeks now we do not hv light! RIP

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by OOLUSOGA(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
May their souls rest in perfect peace but the news was confusing.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by pendo89(f): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
We mourn with you during this time of tragedy.Poleni sana.

To the dead RIP
To the bereaved,take comfort in God
To the airline-improve saftey standards if it was technical/mechanical
To the rest- Be optimistic.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Ichliebedich(f): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Conflicting reports on the actual no. of persons onboard everywhere. A tv station reported that 5 persons survived and that all 6 of them were responding to treatment.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Funpeter: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
What a life father and son died, my sympathy goes to the okunsanya's family heard is a popular undertaker. R.I.P
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by EmekaKorie: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Smooyis: May God hav mer
cy on their souls. And grant d survivor quick recovery.
Ah May their gently soul rest in peace,
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by ngona(f): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Smooyis: May God hav mercy on their souls. And grant d survivor quick recovery.
who say Gbenga Obasanjo follow for dis plane crash? @ least we don sabi say him get enemies wey d wish am death!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by nuelkaosi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

[size=17]oh boy na till only you oooo [/size]
Guy. Why u wan mk me laugh fr ds sad thread na.. Why?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by EmekaKorie: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
gently soul rest in peace, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
fixed
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by roland20(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hmm... 9ja with their pathetic eye service mentalities,
just becaues it involves dignitaries everyone is so
interested, some persons were even calling, tweeting,
texting me for d names of people involved.
But just 4 days ago, about 40 students got killed in
thier sleep by BokO Haram and no body is talking
about it, 3 days ago 7 pple got beheaded in Nasarawa
state, no one is talking abt it.
By tomorow wot u'll see in d national dailies will be
as follows: The Punch; Senate President condoles
with the Agagus. Daily Sun; Speaker House of Rep
mourns the Okusanyas. The Blueprint; Ondo State
stand still for the Agagus. Vanguard; Fashola
sympathesis with Associate Airlines. Guardian; G7 to
Aviation minister- pls resign. Nation; FG to sanction
airlines amongst other.
None of them will think of the families of the 40
students who fall victims to the diabolic Boko Haram
sect, Just watch

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by SmashingM(f): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
creekman: Let us pause for a minute and take our minds back to the 'stowaway boy' incidence dat happened recently. We were made to undastand dat,this boy hid in one of the tyre compartment of d plane.Suppose if on trying to land d plane,dat tyre where dis young lad is hiding refuses to open for landing,wat wld we all be saying right now?My point is,dat boy shld hve been dealt with to serve as a lesson to others dat hve dat same plan.But,rather he's been celebrated and given scholarship etc.wat a country!!!!...

Guy na wrong thread you be

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by fabregas04(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kennyblues: Late(Dr) Olusegun Agagu was appointed by President Olusegun Obasanjo as his first Minister of Aviation in 1999. His era witnessed so many plane crashes; Chachangi, Sosoliso, ADC, Bellview & many more. These crashes led to the deaths of prominent people amongst whom are Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Children of Jesuit School,Abuja and many more. Agagu was lucky to fly without crashing while alive but nemesis refuse to let the dead rest as his corpse was caught up in a plane crash. This clearly shows the spirits of the dead in his era as Aviation Minister haunts him. Sad as it is, its a lesson to those in government,you and me to sit up & do what is right. Ko si asegbe,asepamo lowa. RIP Agagu Olusegun.
dude, I wl like to knw where u had ur M.Sc in history, or d bookshop where u buy ur current affairs, cos u got almost all d info above wrong. Sosoliso and bellview crash happnd sumtimes in 04/05 while Agagu was already a Gov. Even ADC, only chachangi I don't knw of. Get ur facts rite bro. RIP 2d dead
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by abdullkabar(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Looking at it from a norm view:if a plan isn't fit for flying,u ar suppose to know dat nd nt manage it..dis tin flies in d air nd hardly has survivors FOR GOD SAKE.NA BY FORCE TO B AN AIRLINER.Dis country needs lot of deliverance..air crashes cn b easily averted! if a proper check is don on d airplane...I TAYA OO.
Dis yr is too bloody...rip
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Layolaw(f): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

ewoooo, you people 'll not crash me with laugh oooo
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by nuelkaosi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

Guy why u wan mk me laugh fr this sad thread na? Why?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by wordcat(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
superior1: Why are there so many conflicting reports on the passengers list

That plane has no manifest. This is da simple truth
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by antartica(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
roland20: Hmm... 9ja with their pathetic eye service mentalities,
airlines amongst other.
sect, Just watch

They way nigerian got used to mass killing is phenomenal. All these incenssant mass slaughtering didn't really take off until about two or three years ago when the first bomb went of in abuja,but the way nigerians take it now,it is as if they have lived with it all their lives like gaza inhabitants.

Nigerians adjust to miseries easily and they accept it as their birth right without fighting.That is why they think it is normal to have rogues as statesmen and women.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by ukemilia(f): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chai father n son died while d dead body is intact n d son also survived,huh rest my case
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by baiem: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
stop it! Minister for tragedy and misinformation. When did all the crashes you mentioned happen? 2006. Agagu was govnor of ondo btw 2003 n 2008. He left aviation b4 2001. So where did you get your news?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Evankoko(f): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=BrAkingNews][img]http://2.bp..com/-4QjFDPMCQvk/Uk2cpnVIpSI/AAAAAAAAyXk/Zv6Q83Mrn1c/s400/plane.jpg[/img]

5 people out of the 27 people on board survived. See the list of passengers and those who survived below according to thenationonlineng.net. Sad!

Passengers

Feyi Agagu

Femi Akinsanya

Akintunde Joseph

Akeem Akintunde

Tunji Okusanya

Chijioke Duru

Kingsley Amaechi

Deji Afolabi

Mrs. E.O. Alabi

Daji Bernard.ABEG TELL ME WAITIN DIZ IGBO BOYS DE DO THERE.'BIKO NDI BE ANYI JIDE N OBI UNU AKA
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Solozzo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
roland20: Hmm... 9ja with their pathetic eye service mentalities,

Shakespeare observed this too when he wrote in the 16th century AD:

"when beggars die there are no comets seen,
But the heavens themselves
Blaze forth the death of princes"

airlines amongst other.
sect, Just watch
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Agagu is a spiritual Oba.

No royal blood but governor of Ondo state in his life time.

In his journey to the grave, he took some of his most faithful aides to the other side with him, his body still intact in the wreckage.

Chilling.

RIP to the dead and condolences to the bereaved.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by lirusehn(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
baiem:
stop it! Minister for tragedy and misinformation. When did all the crashes you mentioned happen? 2006. Agagu was govnor of ondo btw 2003 n 2008. He left aviation b4 2001. So where did you get your news?
guess u aving probs wiv reading

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by AdeniyiA(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
everyday: I heard Gbenga was involved in the crash but as the list is out it is very obvious he was not on that flight
I also heard that Baba suddenly appeared at d scene nd carried him away alive, suddenly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.