Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:04 AM

Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' (24417 Views)

Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC / Meet The Chimpanzee Who Paints Art Masterpieces With His Tongue To Win $10,000 / Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by ebukaOtika(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2013
DeevaB: Eeeeeeeewwww.. What is this! Ain't moved or impressed wiv ds dre talents oo!
Yesterday, it'was d *prick* today *eyes*..
Am waiting for the female version grin

You Don Corrupted ... You Be Bad Friends...
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by timsbee(f): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2013
Seriously, i wonder wat will happen 2 him when he gets old.
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by theanonymous: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Hkana: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2013
I don't c watz cool abt dis ish. D painting z lame, ah tink d dude shud go get a lyf.
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by aprokomania(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2013
ILIDEFI:

Doc in d house, u seem to b mixing up sth. Nasolacrimal duct drains tears into d nasal cavity. It has nothing to do with tears production. So wen d duct is blocked, rather dan xerophthalmia, der wud b excessive lacrimation.

thank you o. na so d boy be wan use plenty grammar dagbo person

1 Like

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by abani1(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2013
That's so hilarous........
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Reachboy: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2013
This is amazing. Wow
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by agehero13(f): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2013
whites can do crazy things for money
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by LausDeo(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2013
But finally sha, d painting no fine
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by LausDeo(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2013
£1,500 for this shit painting is the biggest rip off of all time
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by elobyobi: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2013
undecided D picture nor fine sef! Mtchew!
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by glo3nity: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2013
Wow! what a unique FREAKY talent.

Their may be lots of painters but the diffrence is clear and this is certainly OUTSTANDING.

But not with standing GOD pass MAN as MAN pass MAN.

I'm loving this!
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by kflexxy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
WAIT! WAIT!! WAIT!!!
You No Dey See
END TIME TINZ
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by speaktogen(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
iterator25: End time is on this thread I can feel it
I DON BEGIN DEY LIKE DIS EndTimeTinx.
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Vetsurgeon: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kutumar uban wanda ya aife baban ka... What e shizl. Oboy E don dey mat abeg. E dey mat
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by jokegold1: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Na real wa!
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by bank2k4real(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2013

Its definitely risky.

His nasolacrimal duct could get clogged (with paint and he wouldn't be able to produce tears to moisten his eyes which would lead to dry eyes (xerophthalmia)and if left untreated it causes corneal ulcer.

tell him for me oooo...i wonder what people are turning into ,...the other day it was a man using his third leg to paint....now its this one,,,,,me sef go soon use my ,,,,,,,guess
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by diamondgirl(f): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
...nd after all d risk wat did e eventually paint...nonsenz!!...wat u cn easily do wif ur handz.
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by armadeo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2013

Its definitely risky.

His nasolacrimal duct could get clogged (with paint and he wouldn't be able to produce tears to moisten his eyes which would lead to dry eyes (xerophthalmia)and if left untreated it causes corneal ulcer.

Actually if the nasolacrimal duct gets clogged he'll have an overflow of tears. Epiphora not dry eyes.
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 08, 2013

Its definitely risky.

yep. tongue
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Lula5Nash: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Juniormoney1(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Abeg na my Penn** or bombom me too I go dey use do painting now I won break record for this naija [color=#990000][/color] grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistakes Logo Designers Make / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better? / Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.