Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,088 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash (30016 Views)

Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC / Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by donphilopus: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
The wreckage of the plane that crashed this morning in LagosThe Ondo state government has issued an official statement following the crash of an Associated Airline plane on Thursday morning, at about 9:32am, involving family members of late Governor Olusegun Agagu and other dignitaries, enroute Akure.

The statement which was signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Ondo State Governor, Eni Akinsola, stated that the State “received with shock the news of the crash of the plane bearing the corpse of the former Governor of Ondo State, Dr Olusegun Agagu, as it was taking off from Lagos.”

Although there are several reports as to the identity of the individuals involved, the statement disclosed that “a commissioner, family members, associates and other top government officials were also involved in the crash.”

However, the statement did not confirm the names of those who survived.

“Information available indicates that there were casualties and a few survivors of this unfortunate crash. We are however still expecting more information.

The statement said there is no doubt that “this is an unfortunate disaster in the life of our dear State. We can only pray that God will visit the State with mercy and give us all the strength to bear these unfortunate losses.”

Residents of the state have been urged to be in a “sober and prayerful mood at these trying times as God is indeed the only person we should call upon in this period.”

The State Government assured that more information will be released as soon as they are available.

SOURCE: www.osundefender.org/?p=124745
Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by BabaEleko(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
How statement wan help d dead?

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by donphilopus: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Baba_Eleko: How statement wan help d dead?
do i know?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by Buchukwu: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Its a very sad situation. Nobody knows when he/she will die, if u tell those that boarded the plane, they wnt agree. NAWA OO

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by shakol91(m): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
donphilopus: The wreckage of the plane that crashed this morning in LagosThe Ondo state government has issued an official statement following the crash of an Associated Airline plane on Thursday morning, at about 9:32am, involving family members of late Governor Olusegun Agagu and other dignitaries, enroute Akure.

The statement which was signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Ondo State Governor, Eni Akinsola, stated that the State “received with shock the news of the crash of the plane bearing the corpse of the former Governor of Ondo State, Dr Olusegun Agagu, as it was taking off from Lagos.”

Although there are several reports as to the identity of the individuals involved, the statement disclosed that “a commissioner, family members, associates and other top government officials were also involved in the crash.”

“Information available indicates that there were casualties and a few survivors of this unfortunate crash. We are however still expecting more information.

The statement said there is no doubt that “this is an unfortunate disaster in the life of our dear State. We can only pray that God will visit the State with mercy and give us all the strength to bear these unfortunate losses.”

Residents of the state have been urged to be in a “sober and prayerful mood at these trying times as God is indeed the only person we should call upon in this period.”

The State Government assured that more information will be released as soon as they are available.

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by shakol91(m): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
donphilopus: The wreckage of the plane that crashed this morning in LagosThe Ondo state government has issued an official statement following the crash of an Associated Airline plane on Thursday morning, at about 9:32am, involving family members of late Governor Olusegun Agagu and other dignitaries, enroute Akure.

. The poster must be the person that read the news on the State Local Station this evening (news @ 8 OSRC) because it was word for word
Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by donphilopus: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
shakol91: . The poster must be the person that read the news on the State Local Station this evening (news @ 8 OSRC) because it was word for word
hahah, you are funny
Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by Aromas: 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Buchukwu: Its a very sad situation. Nobody knows when he/she will die, if u tell those that boarded the plane, they wnt agree. NAWA OO

Dat's where we ought to have known that God almighty is powerful than anybody be you whatsoever you may call yourself. Really is a sad news but God wanted us to know that no one is safe unless HE save us first. And this we be a lessons to most of our politicians who are preparing war for 2015.
The Lord almighty is really on our side we the masses in NIGERIA due to the adaptation of sufferness and hell we are all passing through. Since we all know that increment in fuel in NIGERIA is increment in everythings we gonna buy to the extent of ordinarily PURE WATER. I believe that when they ride in convoy from Lagos to Akure noting might have happens to them

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by priscaoge(f): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg dis plane crash gist don do joorr, so many souls were perished wen som hoodlums stormed a College of Agriculture in the North and it didn't make headlines like dis plane crash,because Top government officials are involved person no go hear word. Those students dt lost der lives are they not Nigerians? Are they not human beings? Enof of this plane crash stuff. Ppl roast via road accidents everyday becos of bad road yet no body hear am. I wan go back 2 sch ooo abeg ASUU *Keke,abeg com and take mi 2 Ghana,Naija don tire mi*#crying#

25 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by TheGeneral1(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2013
####In Schwarzenegger's voice####

I'LL BE BACK!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Baba_Eleko: How statement wan help d dead?

rubbish dat secretary nor get work.....
Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by tonididdy(m): 12:31am On Oct 04, 2013
Ghadafy:

Hey buddy, do you have more jokes?
SURE LOL grin
A pLane waz ab0ut 2
crash and there were
onLy 4 parachutes
meanwhiLe there were
5 passenqers. The first
pers0n waz Messi and he said: ''Yh0u kn0w I'm
the best footbalLer, I
cant die n0w." He took
one parachute and left.
The sec0nd, who was
Aliko Dangote said: "Yh0u kn0w I'm the
richest man in Africa
and I'm 2 young to die."
So he took the sec0nd
parachute and left.
Prezident Jonathan said: "Yh0u kn0w I'm the
smartest Prezident in
the w0rld so I cant die
n0w." He took one and
left. The passenqers
left were Pope John Paul and a little schooL gurL.
The Pope said 2 her:
"Take the last one, I'lL
sacrifice my life for
yh0u". The little gurL
repLied: "There are 2 parachutes left,
Jonathan took my
schooL bag."

63 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by tonididdy(m): 12:37am On Oct 04, 2013
pinky21: . I enjoyed ur joke jare. I don tire for ondo state news n agagu. Who died n who ddnt if na unknown pple die nw it wil jst end in RIP. Pls if u ve more I don't mind
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in
his room, so he decided to send a mail to his wife.
However, he accidentally typed the wrong email
address, and without realizing he sent the mail to a
widow
who has just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her mail, expecting
condolence messages from relatives and friends.
After
reading the first message she fainted instantly.
The son rushed into the room, found his mother on
the floor and saw d computer screen which read: 'To my loving wife, i know you are surprised to hear
from me, they have computers here and we are
allowed to send mails to loved ones. I 've just been
checked in. How are u and d kids, the place is really
nice but am lonely here. I have made necessary
arrangement for your arrival tomorrow. Expecting u darling. I cant wait to see you..
The Son is presently in coma ;(

28 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by donphilopus: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2013
tonididdy:
SURE LOL grin
A pLane waz ab0ut 2
crash and there were
onLy 4 parachutes
meanwhiLe there were
5 passenqers. The first
the best footbalLer, I
cant die n0w." He took
one parachute and left.
The sec0nd, who was
richest man in Africa
and I'm 2 young to die."
So he took the sec0nd
parachute and left.
smartest Prezident in
the w0rld so I cant die
n0w." He took one and
left. The passenqers
The Pope said 2 her:
"Take the last one, I'lL
sacrifice my life for
yh0u". The little gurL
Jonathan took my
schooL bag."
abeg no kill person ooo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by Ghadafy(m): 12:41am On Oct 04, 2013
Well done bro, please I'm still awake if you have more.

tonididdy:
SURE LOL grin
A pLane waz ab0ut 2
crash and there were
onLy 4 parachutes
meanwhiLe there were
5 passenqers. The first
the best footbalLer, I
cant die n0w." He took
one parachute and left.
The sec0nd, who was
richest man in Africa
and I'm 2 young to die."
So he took the sec0nd
parachute and left.
smartest Prezident in
the w0rld so I cant die
n0w." He took one and
left. The passenqers
The Pope said 2 her:
"Take the last one, I'lL
sacrifice my life for
yh0u". The little gurL
Jonathan took my
schooL bag."
Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by chycoroxie(f): 12:42am On Oct 04, 2013
grin cheesy.
tonididdy:

A pLane waz ab0ut 2
crash and there were
onLy 4 parachutes
meanwhiLe there were
5 passenqers. The first
the best footbalLer, I
cant die n0w." He took
one parachute and left.
The sec0nd, who was
richest man in Africa
and I'm 2 young to die."
So he took the sec0nd
parachute and left.
smartest Prezident in
the w0rld so I cant die
n0w." He took one and
left. The passenqers
The Pope said 2 her:
"Take the last one, I'lL
sacrifice my life for
yh0u". The little gurL
Jonathan took my
schooL bag."
Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by tnktosin(m): 12:49am On Oct 04, 2013
tonididdy: A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in
his room, so he decided to send a mail to his wife.
However, he accidentally typed the wrong email
address, and without realizing he sent the mail to a
widow
who has just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her mail, expecting
condolence messages from relatives and friends.
After
reading the first message she fainted instantly.
The son rushed into the room, found his mother on
the floor and saw d computer screen which read: 'To my loving wife, i know you are surprised to hear
from me, they have computers here and we are
allowed to send mails to loved ones. I 've just been
checked in. How are u and d kids, the place is really
nice but am lonely here. I have made necessary
arrangement for your arrival tomorrow. Expecting u darling. I cant wait to see you..
The Son is presently in coma ;(
Oghènèmè biko grin grin
My broda I bin Don tire for the news, wetin sef? Since morning. More people probably died in auto crash today in this country. It's sad btw but make them no block my ear with rip.
Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by tonididdy(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Chukabiz:

Get well soon
OFFICER EAZY:- what is your name?
Chukabiz:- M.P sir
OFFICER EAZY:- tell me properly!
Chukabiz:- Michael Peter sir
OFFICER EAZY:- your father's name?
OFFICER EAZY:- what does that mean?
chukabiz:- Moses Peter sir
OFFICER EAZY:- your native place?
chukabiz: M.P sir
OFFICER EAZY:- is it Makurdi Purum?
chukabiz:- No, Minna Port sir
OFFICER EAZY:- what is your qualification?
OFFICER EAZY:- (angry) what is it?!
Chukabiz:- Metric Pass
OFFICER EAZY:- so why do you need a job?
chukabiz:- M.P sir
OFFICER EAZY: meaning?
Chukabiz:- Money Problem sir
OFFICER EAZY:- what is your personality?
chukabiz:- M.P sir
OFFICER EAZY:- would you explain yourself and
stop wasting my time?
chukabiz:- Monacrotic Personality
OFFICER EAZY:- I see... I will get back to you. Chukabiz:- sir, how's my M.P?
OFFICER EAZY:- and what's that again?
chukabiz:-My Performance.
OFFICER EAZY:- M.P !
chukabiz:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?
OFFICER EAZY:- Mental Problem!! grin

23 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by tonididdy(m): 12:54am On Oct 04, 2013
okons who had been lying down in his sick bed at
the hospital knew that he may not survive,so he
called
his wife on phone:
okons: Helo honey.
Wife: yes darling.
okons: i have something to tell you before i die.
Wife: What's that?.
Okons: When i die,i want you to marry Ezenwa.
Wife: Which of the Ezenwa?.
Okons: Ezenwa Augustus.
Wife: but.. Ezenwa Augustus is your enemy. Why do you want me to marry him?.
Okons: I just want him to suffer like me.

15 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by tonididdy(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2013
A man ordered for a voice
automated robot car that does
anything he tells it to do
correctly without any error.
He got the car and started sending it on errands. He
became very proud of what the
car could do without mistakes.
One day, he was home and his
wife told him to tell the car to
go and pick the children from school as she was very tired.
The man agreed and said to
the car, "Car, go and bring my
children from school."
The car went and didn't return
in time as expected, they knew something must be wrong.
Several hours later and no car,
the man became apprehensive.
He dressed up and got ready
to lodge a report at the police
station. As he and his wife stepped outside they saw the
car coming with an overload of
children.
The car parked right in front of
them and said, "These are your
children sir." In the car were their Landlady's two daughters,
their choir mistress's two sons,
his wife's best friend's
daughter, their pastor's son
and their neighbours two sons.
The Wife said, "Don't tell me all these are your children ?"
The man asked her calmly, "an
you first tell me why our
children are not in the car?"

14 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by tonididdy(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2013
In a family a Husband earns 150k every month, n
wife earns 1million every month and they both
worked in d same company. Who should resigned
2tak care of d kids?
grin grin grin

goodnight ya'all 1love

please FOLLOW ME on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/tonididdy ...and click (follow this member) thanks

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash by IGBOSON1: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2013
tonididdy: » A lady visited a Sex Doctor WOMAN: My Husband is not interested in sex. DOCTOR: Ok! give these pills to him. Everyday, put 1 pill in his tea. the woman did and they had sex which they enjoyed. Next day she puts 2 pills in his tea and they enjoyed much more sex. 3rd day, she emptied the whole bottle in his tea. Two days later Doctor called to know the progress. Her Son picked and replied: Mom is in coma at d moment, Aunt is in hospital, Maid is suing Dad for rape, My own ass hurts and its bleeding and Dad is still running naked in d garden, shouting Bingo! Bingo!! Bingo!!! Even the Dogs are running 4 their lives.

^^^You mind keeping your sordid jokes of gay ince/st and peodophilia to yourself? Cheers!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Tweets About Bayelsa Election / Tribunal Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Sowunmi, Declares APC’s Ogunyemi Winner / Aisha Buhari Displays The 4+4 Symbol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.