Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) (30612 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Kaymisola(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
May their souls rest in peace!

Until his death, Tunji Okunsanya (a trained Engineer) supervised M.I.C, a funeral home in Lagos. He has handled Goldie Harvey's funeral, AY's Father's funeral and several others.
He was Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus' uncle.
In a recent interview with PUNCH, Tunji Okunsanya was asked "You have planned other people’s funerals, have you planned yours yet?" and he responded with...

Fortunately, I am in this line and my kids see what I do. You plan yourself as you get older and we have people who plan their funerals before they die. They even choose the clothes they want to be buried in. My children know what I like to wear but it is always good to plan beforehand because in most instances, your kids will not give you what you want. My children should bury me the way I live." http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/sad-eniola-badmus-mourns-uncle-and.html

Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
For real No be small tin oh

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Damn. RIP. Now this is really painful.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Ladybianca(f): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
sumtimes i just wish rip means return if possible.......may God have mercy on thier souls.....Amen

16 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Tholudee(f): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ehyah! O ga o...take heart dear...RIP to the dead embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by joyli: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
It is well Eniola badmus! embarassed cry
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by DollyParton1(f): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
The dead mourns the dead.....
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by homesteady(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Aww! May their soul RIP
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by whytangel(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Erh...
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by yampoo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
May their soul rest in perfect peace.Such a painful lost.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Ganys: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
OKU N SUNKUN OKU...GBOGBOWA LOKU, OLOHUN NIKAN NI OBA ALAYE...RIP cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by seaman007: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ahhh i remember this man being interview on teju babyface show
If he has planned his ownn funeral.
Kai see life

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Is it not "may their souls rest in peace" or "may their soul rest in peace" which almost every poster is using on NL, mbok?
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by ozerd8822: 3:50am On Oct 04, 2013
What a life....may there soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by gerrardomendes(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2013
undertaking the undertaker undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by dridowu: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2013
Ojo a ji na sira ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Eyaahh...... Take Heart.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by PastorOluT(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2013
dridowu: Ojo a ji na sira ooooooo
But let everyone of us be prepared for its a price we all must pay sooner or later. Only a fool will not prepare for the inevitable, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior today and stand strong in the faith!
JESUS IS THE ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY, ABOVE HIM THERE IS NO ANSWER, JESUS IS THE WAY

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by haddyboyz(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2013
rest in perfect peace
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Was not expecting this man to die so early. Truly, a huge vacuum has been created.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Rip is hard to say.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by atasteve: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Painful....2 people from the same family, RIP to the dead.

Eniola take heart, may God be with and comfort your family at this difficult time..it is well.

But come to think of it, death doesn't give warning before it strikes!

Events like this should draw us closer to God...the giver and taker of life.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by iamswizz(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2013
Ladybianca: sumtimes i just wish rip means return if possible.......may God have mercy on thier souls.....Amen
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Layolaw(f): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2013
so sad, huuuuuu, RIP
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Aarenaija: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Must painful.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Ojo a jinna sira o.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by tellwisdom: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Casket sellers prays for customers. Chai sad
Re: Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo) by W3xy1(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2013
rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date / Someone Asks Paul Okoye For $2million, Shocks Singer / Frodd Spotted At ABS Digital Station Awka- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.