Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics (5486 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Panties In Sexy Filtered Photo / Almost N Aked, Naija Big Girl Goes To Club Without Her Panties ( See Photos) / Is This Selly From Big Brother Africa: The chase? Picture of life!lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by izyrach(f): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
hmn sally d first lady

Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2013
Well, is Selly a good defender?
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Sunymoore(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2013
Nothing do the guy. He gets what he wants. Dazzzol
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Double194(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2013
God forgive me for clicking this thread
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by musaajebor(m): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Why Ghanaian guys no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by feminineA: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2013
That's not selly and that's definitely not her bobo silly!
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by 3ace(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2013
Dem don turn dis one to gbewu dani.
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by homesteady(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Mtcheeew!
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2013
in the brain of ghaynian dudes, there is not one atom of sense present.......................and OP you cant fool naija peeps, this aint selly, the pix is wrong but the message is correct
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by skyscraperTM(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2013
i refuse to comment on this thread¡
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Zukoslim(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
i refuse to comment on this thread¡
i wonder wat u av jus done now?

1 Like

Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by dipznano: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2013
Lord help me not 2 comment on this! lipsrsealed
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by dejijohns(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Mak D guy wash unda wel wel oo...
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Airforce1(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Why some men mumu like dis reach to begin wash woman pant?

#Spits*
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Ruq: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2013
musa ajebor: Why Ghanaian guys no get sense.

tell dem
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by DJDOLA(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2013
Why some girls mumu like dis reach to begin give their man pant 2 wash?

#spits*
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by HezronLorraine(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2013
Nonsense.
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Danhumprey: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
dipznano: Lord help me not 2 comment on this! lipsrsealed
What did you just did? undecided
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Danhumprey: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
rigormortis: in the brain of ghaynian dudes, there is not one atom of sense present.......................
@bolded: bro,that was uncalled for. I'm a Nigerian just like you,but I don't see the need or usefulness of engaging in an un-ending e-war with our fellow West African neighbours,Ghanians. You don't have to insult them.
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by CallMeFemi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
musa ajebor: Why Ghanaian guys no get sense.

I always ask myself this question too!!

Becos of kitten !!

All because of the honeypot!!

God gave you a mouth!! Use it to your advantage...

Gehs wey no geh sense..

Na from boys OT dem derive their OT from!!

Boys I lie??
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Tuntheycr7: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jux passin by lukin 4 wia to buy boxers
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by fr3do(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
This pic has been around for a long time.
Even b4 kelvin won bba.
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by aduaba(f): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
rigormortis: in the brain of ghaynian dudes, there is not one atom of sense present.......................and OP you cant fool naija peeps, this aint selly, the pix is wrong but the message is correct
So king Solomon the wisest of all what hv u been able to achieve with ur enormous brain after all these years of eating salt
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by izyrach(f): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
dis airforce guy e don Tehran weh i deh read ur comments u be gay
Airforce1: Why some men mumu like dis reach to begin wash woman pant?

#Spits*
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Tuso(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
CallMeFemi:

I always ask myself this question too!!

Becos of kitten !!

All because of the honeypot!!

God gave you a mouth!! Use it to your advantage...

Gehs wey no geh sense..

Na from boys OT dem derive their OT from!!

Boys I lie??

Wat kind of Stupid comment is dat?
How many Ghanaians hve u met..So u r telling me Nigerians don't do dis kind of shit
SSSIIIILLLLLYYYYYY MMMOOOOFFFFFOOOOONNNN

1 Like

Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by skyscraperTM(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Zukoslim:

i wonder wat u av jus done now?

αnd you call that a comment. oya, tell me what i`ve contributed|
Re: Selly Bba Made Her Boyfriend Wash Her Panties With Pics by Uchmangunner: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
na jazz oooo!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Is Sami Khedira The Most Handsome Footballer ? / Photo: HKN Artist, Shina Rambo Seriously Looking For Wizkid's Trouble / Why I Charge Unavoidable N10 Million For A Collaboration – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.