Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention (2391 Views)

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Leysco(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
I told a lady in my place of work that i was interested in her and she told me twice that she is engaged. So i accepted it and shifted my mind away from her. But she keeps drawing my attention and giving me inviting look. I have been trying to ignore all that. There is another lady who said she is engaged but always sending messages. Why do ladies do this?
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by drnoel: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Leysco: I told a lady in my place of work that i was interested in her and she told me twice that she is engaged. So i accepted it and shifted my mind away from her. But she keeps drawing my attention and giving me inviting look. I have been trying to ignore all that. There is another lady who said she is engaged but always sending messages. Why do ladies do this?
Its in ur mind
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by paix(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Leysco: I told a lady in my place of work that i was interested in her and she told me twice that she is engaged. So i accepted it and shifted my mind away from her. But she keeps drawing my attention and giving me inviting look. I have been trying to ignore all that. There is another lady who said she is engaged but always sending messages. Why do ladies do this?
Maybe she's an artist, that's why she keeps drawing your attention.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by bukit05(f): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2013
paix: Maybe she's an artist, that's why she keeps drawing your attention.

LMAO. .

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Leysco(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
The expression is grammatically correct
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2013

My guy i know what you mean. It's a disturbing trend. My self and a couple of friends discussed this some weeks back. We have all been victims of these "engaged" ladies. Seems immediately they realize they are soon gonna be tied to one man for life, they quickly want to have a feel of as much goody bags as available.
Follow you heart bro.... do as you please, the choice and the consequence is yours.

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by bankstunner: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bro d lady need d koboko frm u give it to her
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Leysco(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2013
I hav a soft part for this lady. I don't want to fall in love wit her since she is already taken. So i wouldn't want to do such thing with her
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by HURUCHI(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2013
drnoel:
Its in ur mind

hahahahahahahah very funny
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Kslib(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2013
How?
Give examples,so we can have an idea and probably know if you're seeing what you want to see OR if indeed she's inviting you.
All izz well!
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2013
That girl no need ya luv, she just need pesin wey go 'set am' dey knack am.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=drnoel]
Gd A̶̲̥̅♏ passing through such situation right now, because of her i relocate
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Leysco(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
So guys, what are the likely consequences of havin affair wit such ladies?
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by DExplorer1: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Don't get it twisted dude, some ladies won't stop being nice.
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wetin u self dey look abeeg carry face 4rm anoda person property.
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by drnoel: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2013
She just trying to be nice
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bleep her silly and make her forget her boyfriend even exists and she'll be all yours!
Re: She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
She has done her own part by abdicating responsibility. Do your own job of making things happen.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl / Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? / Is This BJ Or Bite ? ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.