Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (516304 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ok so if you wanna change colour you write thus

[color=red]Vest[/color

If you close it with this ] you are good to go.

If you want to increase the font size, write thus
[size=20]Vest[/size
Close with this ]

Note that you can always choose any colour like green, blue, pink. Etc just place them where you have "red" above.

You can also chose any size, not just 20. Eg the 'cool' in my post above is sized 30.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
To align your post to the right..

[right]Vest[/right

Close ']'

Remember you can replace 'right' with 'centre' to have your name centralised.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:11am On Nov 14, 2014
If you want to strike through, write thus

[s]Vest[/s

Close ']'
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2014
To subscript

[sub]Vest[/sub

Close ']'

You can replace 'sub' with 'sup' if you want to superscript instead.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2014
[size=20]Oya Oga vest[/size]goodnightmorning cheesy

[size=16]
wake up strong!!!
[/size]
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 14, 2014
jossi994:
Glory to Jesus! Honour to Mary!

Brothers & Sisters,i Jossi994 am running for the Mr Nairaland 2014 contest & i am imploring each and every one of us here to unite behind me as i hope to win the crown with your support. I bid thee in the name of all the Martyrs,Angels & Saints to vote Jossi994 for Mr Nairaland 2014. I am counting on your support. Together,we will make the dream come true!

I will vote for you if you can convince me that you are the best candidate of the lot.

Tip: it would be easier to prove God's existence than make a convincing speech.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 5:59am On Nov 14, 2014
SalC:
[size=20]Oya Oga vest[/size]goodnightmorning cheesy

[size=16]
wake up strong!!!
[/size]

[size=20]thank u so much[/size]
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2014
[size=50]Good Morning People[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2014
striktlymi:

I will vote for you if you can convince me that you are the best candidate of the lot.

Tip: it would be easier to prove God's existence than make a convincing speech.
There might be some who seem to be better than me in this competition,but the only way you'll enable me find out so i can up my game is if you vote me & tag yer followers to do same.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2014
jossi994:
There might be some who seem to be better than me in this competition,but the only way you'll enable me find out so i can up my game is if you vote me & tag yer followers to do same.

Wise to have taken this route. Instead of giving a very long speech that would most likely be less convincing, try good ol' appeal to emotions.

If I were in one of my better moods or I know you, I may have gone to vote for you and may be even campaigned on your behalf but dude I am not in one of my better moods and neither do I know you.

Thence the importance of giving that speech. Okay, I will try to be convinced no matter how bad the speech may be. Note that I require the following from any Mr or Miss nairaland:

1) Character
2) Love for nairaland and nairalanders.

Convince me you have those two and I will vote for you. Some evidence will be a plus.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2014
striktlymi:

Wise to have taken this route. Instead of giving a very long speech that would most likely be less convincing, try good ol' appeal to emotions.

If I were in one of my better moods or I know you, I may have gone to vote for you and may be even campaigned on your behalf but dude I am not in one of my better moods and neither do I know you.

Thence the importance of giving that speech. Okay, I will try to be convinced no matter how bad the speech may be. Note that I require the following from any Mr or Miss nairaland:

1) Character
2) Love for nairaland and nairalanders.

Convince me you have those two and I will vote for you. Some evidence will be a plus.
Diaries/ Re: Reflections IIby jossi994(m):7:50pmOnOct 28
Hey diary.. Nairaland's slowly getting boring and full of crappy content hence my reluctance to log in here regularly. But for the sake of those who are viewing this page i'll do my best to keep to character and update regularly.
So far today's been good, went to school by 12:30pm for a 'departmental stakeholders' meeting and we discussed a few things. Chief amongst them my plans for this semester's football competition. We also deliberated on the departmental constitution and then... The SPAN (Students Physiological Association of Nigeria) National Conference Lagos 2014. Eko oni baje! I must attend am! Walahi.
So yea,the political atmosphere in Cross River is thickening up.. Every bloody space has been emblazoned with giant PDP posters of grinning politicians who are tryna convince us they deserve votes. The race for the Governorship and Senate will be very interesting cos virtually every bigwig has made open their desire to run. As for me, e no concern me.. I'm thinking of how i'll grad with a good grade. Ow.. When was the last time i checked my HIV status? Earlier this year i guess.. Make i go check am again. E don tay shmall
saw pharmacology course outline and i almost reconsidered that job a fishing company offered.. But no,my balls are made of titanium! I'ma survive unical#

go through my profile.. I guess that'll be the easiest way to ascertain if i'm worthy of yer votes. I hope your mood lifts
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2014
vest:
this thing wey Salc teach you dy really sweet you like kilishi cheesy cheesy

Morning to you too.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2014
woky:
this thing wey Salc teach you dy really sweet you like kilishi cheesy cheesy

Morning to you too.
morning
[size=20]Them Say[/size] Wetin U No Know Bigy Pass U.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2014
vest:
morning
[size=20]Them Say[/size] Wetin U No Know Bigy Pass U.
No be lie.

hope you knw how to 'view' cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by PriceOfGarri(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2014
vest:

Thank you Salc grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Emyben(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2014
TO MY CATHOLIC PEEPS . To Jesus Through Mary
Hey pals, i dont meant to derail this thread. Can you log into the link below and vote me as Mr nairaland? i will really appreciate. Voting commences today by 10am and ends 5pm for the first elimination round and tomorrow by same time for 2nd elimination round. Thankssssss
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2014
woky:
No be lie.
hope you knw how to 'view' cheesy
[size=50]
mayb Na U Go Teach Me Dat One
[/size]
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2014
vest:
[size=20]thank u so much[/size]
See flexing cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2014
PriceOfGarri:

Thank you Salc grin
Lol give me garri biko grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2014
vest:
[size=50]Good
morning
to
you
too[/size]
grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
jossi994:

go through my profile.. I guess that'll be the easiest way to ascertain if i'm worthy of yer votes. I hope your mood lifts

Now in one of my better moods. Not convinced with your 'evidence'. Posts can be modified to read whatever.

Anyways I have decided to vote for you and that nigga kiddablingz.

But guys una for try take better pictures na.

E get one veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery fine boy wey I see there o. You need wonderful pictures, a great deal of follower-ship and luck to win this. Better start praying to whatever 'god' you worship.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
jossi994:
Diaries/ Re: Reflections IIby jossi994(m):7:50pmOnOct 28

Guy dem don lock door o. I no fit vote again.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
[size=20]GLORY BE TO GOD!!!![/size]

Happily announcing the safe delivery of our sister debbi who was delivered of a bouncing baby girl some hours ago.

It's the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our eyes cheesy

May the name of the Lord be praised, he walk the walk and work the work for us smiley

We pray God to bless and safeguard the life of our youngest baby, and her family at large.

[size=20]More testimonies to come ........still counting......[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
SalC:
[size=20]GLORY BE TO GOD!!!![/size]

Happily announcing the safe delivery of our sister debbi who was delivered of a bouncing baby girl some hours ago.

It's the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our eyes cheesy

May the name of the Lord be praised, he walk the walk and work the work for us smiley

We pray God to bless and safeguard the life of our youngest baby, and her family at large.

[size=20]More testimonies to come ........still counting......[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God.

Our God is good smiley cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

Thank God.

Our God is good smiley cool
all The Time

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by whatagwan(m): 3:05am On Nov 15, 2014
last week I asked if there was any application that Catholics could use apart from the bible which we all have.

After doing some research I think I found one. You may like it too, especially if you are a follower of the Divine Mercy.

Its called Divine Mercy Alert Service and it is available on play store at http:///4zyJPm
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2014
mummy salc smiley good morning mum. i saw what you did yesterday for me and i'm mostly gratefull.

however, there will be another elimination round today by 10am to 5pm. i implore you my people to storm the thread and vote for your own. here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1997707/mr-nairaland-december 2014-contest

thanks very much guys
Re: A Thread For Catholics by debbie(f): 4:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Let me officially inform the house dat I hv bn blessed with a beautiful baby girl two days ago! It was indeed a miracle only God could explain.
Gather together let me share NZU and de rest. SalC nnem thanks for your great work...
My prayer for all is this............May that blessing which u hv bn carrying be born into a glorious testimony.AMEN

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 6:16am On Nov 16, 2014
debbie:
Let me officially inform the house dat I hv bn blessed with a beautiful baby girl two days ago! It was indeed a miracle only God could explain.
Gather together let me share NZU and de rest. SalC nnem thanks for your great work...
My prayer for all is this............May that blessing which u hv bn carrying be born into a glorious testimony.AMEN

Its the Lords doing smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2014
debbie:

Wow! Glory be to Jesus!
Keep enough of the NZU, because we are storming there. smiley

I love babies grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by PriceOfGarri(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Good morning friends!

God please grant all of us those fantastic wives who shall make the number of our days longer. Amen.

#StartsSearchingForWife gringrin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2014
debbie:
Awesome God he is. Congrats dearie

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.