Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (516830 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rich4god:
I saw d food you prepared for me at the carribean... Done justice to it...
Nice
Will go n pack the dishes ASAP cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rich4god:
soon she will be around...

I think calarbaboy just like demerry might be busy with academic works
Oh he's in school now? Wonderful news wink
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rich4god:
soon she will be around...
How soon? I don't want her to miss the party tomorrow
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kamsified:

How soon? I don't want her to miss the party tomorrow
party... Well as her son, am entitled to her share of the party food.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Fembleez1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kamsified:

Awesome.That's one ministry that continues even on heaven
God bless you plenty plenty

Yap. smiley Amen and you too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kamsified:

Lol but she has other kids here na. Btw where is kiddablingbling grin a.k.a calarbarboi?

Deeboiyy

Eddyblingzz
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Rich4god:
party... Well as her son, am entitled to her share of the party food.

This Kain pikin sef.smh grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2015
HOLY WEEK SPIRITUAL BOUQUET: Isaiah 42:1-7, Jn 12:1-11. Mary, the sister of Lazarus and Martha, is praised by Jesus because she 'chose the better part' (Lk 10:42). Mary could choose the better part because she loved Jesus, and her sincere love for Him could foresee His needs. Mary's anointment of Jesus' feet with costly perfume reveals her sincere love which prompted her to fulfil the ritual anointment before burial of Jesus. Jesus commends her deed because He could see the flames of love in this gesture. Her action shows that true love never calculate its cost. Like Mary we are called to take the most precious thing we possess and spend it all on Jesus. Love is not love if it cleverly reduces the cost. "The house was filled with the fragrance of the ointment." Biblical exegetists have taken this to mean that the whole Church was filled with the sweetness of Mary's action. Such should our sweetness fill the world with goodness. Judas despised this act of Mary as a pure waste because he failed to see the intense love involved, and viewed this gesture only from the point of view of money. We are called to a sincere and selfless love which will perceive the needs of the loved one and every gesture of love will spread its fragrance all around. May the Lord grant us, who are constantly betrayed by our own weakness, the grace to draw the breath of new life from the passion and death of His Only Begotten Son! Amen!! Good morning and Have a successful and fulfilled Holy Week!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Happy birthday hurricanechris... May the good Lord continue to favour you all the days of your life

I don siddon dey wait for my cake,,,
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Message from salc.... She and her numerous children grin grin wishes hirricanchris a very wonderful birthday day celebration... May you continue to find favour in the presence of our heavenly father...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2015
@Hurricanechris
As you add another year to your age today, I pray that The Lord will continue to bless you, favour you,keep you and make his face shine upon you this day and all the days of your life.

I wish you many many happy years ahead. Amen
Happy birthday sunshine
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Rich4god:
HOLY WEEK SPIRITUAL BOUQUET: Isaiah 42:1-7, Jn 12:1-11. Mary, the sister of Lazarus and Martha, is praised by Jesus because she 'chose the better part' (Lk 10:42). Mary could choose the better part because she loved Jesus, and her sincere love for Him could foresee His needs. Mary's anointment of Jesus' feet with costly perfume reveals her sincere love which prompted her to fulfil the ritual anointment before burial of Jesus. Jesus commends her deed because He could see the flames of love in this gesture. Her action shows that true love never calculate its cost. Like Mary we are called to take the most precious thing we possess and spend it all on Jesus. Love is not love if it cleverly reduces the cost. "The house was filled with the fragrance of the ointment." Biblical exegetists have taken this to mean that the whole Church was filled with the sweetness of Mary's action. Such should our sweetness fill the world with goodness. Judas despised this act of Mary as a pure waste because he failed to see the intense love involved, and viewed this gesture only from the point of view of money. We are called to a sincere and selfless love which will perceive the needs of the loved one and every gesture of love will spread its fragrance all around. May the Lord grant us, who are constantly betrayed by our own weakness, the grace to draw the breath of new life from the passion and death of His Only Begotten Son! Amen!! Good morning and Have a successful and fulfilled Holy Week!!!
Inspiring piece. Thanks for sharing

To the prayer, I say a big Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Deeboiyy

Eddyblingzz
Aha thanks love for this expo

@kiddablingbling grin a.k.a Eddyblingz alias Deeboiyy pls come and say hi to us na embarassed. Miss u loads

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Viewin dis topic: Kamsified, Rich4god(m)

Na only us don wake up.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Kamsified:

@kiddablingbling a.k.a Eddyblingz alias Deeboiyy pls come and say hi to us na embarassed. Miss u loads
this guy must be related to airtel.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Rich4god:
Viewin dis topic: Kamsified, Rich4god(m)

Na only us don wake up.
Hahaha I guess so
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Happy birthday Hurricanechris
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Chukwu ebuka! smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by EddyBlingzz(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Deeboiyy

Eddyblingzz
are you doing a background check on me?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by EddyBlingzz(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Rich4god:
this guy must be related to airtel.
grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by EddyBlingzz(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Kamsified:

@kiddablingbling grin a.k.a Eddyblingz alias Deeboiyy pls come and say hi to us na embarassed. Miss u loads
hi grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
happy holy week to u all my brodas nd sisters
THE WEEK THAT CHANGE THE WORD(jst at home watching ewtn)
Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Today, by d grace of GOD and ur individual supports and prayers, we have been able to pay the house rent and the looming shame was averted. I have attached d original receipts to this post.
I collected a part on ATM last Friday nd the rest inside the banking hall today. I don't want 2 give half report that's why I decided to wait till today.i got receipts for both and N144,000 has being fully paid.

Words cannot express d depth of our gratitude as a family. May GOD meet you all at junctures of your needs in life. If not for GOD and ur timely intervention, one would wonder what could av happened to our family. We appreciate all of you and may GOD continue to strength and replenish all of you. Thanks so much

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
@3tees... Thank God for His mercies and providence upon our life... Remain blessed...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
As the month comes to an end... I want to use this opportunity to thank God for His protection upon my life and that of my family members....
Most esp yesterday, I was almost involved in a head on collision with a speeding trailer... Even after dodging the face of the trailer, I still dont know how I managed to keep myself steady between the side of the trailer and the rough edge of the road... Well, I believe the Hand of God is at work....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Jennydoris(f): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rich4god:
As the month comes to an end... I want to use this opportunity to thank God for His protection upon my life and that of my family members....
Most esp yesterday, I was almost involved in a head on collision with a speeding trailer... Even after dodging the face of the trailer, I still dont know how I managed to keep myself steady between the side of the trailer and the rough edge of the road... Well, I believe the Hand of God is at work....

The hand of God is really at work in your life..
Thank God for saving your life.... may His name be praised.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by vest(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
#woke up 4rm sleep#
#yawwwn!!!!#abeg hu win 4 d election?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by brocab: 2:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Why is this tread only for Catholic's....
Since it is-I will share a little bit of history about how the Catholic Church acted upon the innocent...

I remember growing up- as a child I was taken away from my Ma, not by choice' but by force, before my time the Catholic Church, had organized with government leaders, to round up coloured people, from all walks of life.
The Church couldn't except whites living with blacks under the same roof, a massive clean up were taken place under a Marshal law system put in place given white people full authority to shoot too kill, other preferred to enslave coloured tribal people, selling and buying, like we do today with live stock in the market place..

As I can remember, late 1900's it was the Catholic Church, and acting authorised personal, were rounding up the coloured from all walks of life, nearly every child either white in colour or with a lighter tan {black} related to tribal parents or un tribal, were still classed as outsiders and savages. And were put into missionary's and other homesteads, locked away in a prison type structure, keeping the inside away from the outside.
Children were taken and sold by authorised Catholic Churches-buying and selling the young, once again to couples without Children.
My Ma pleaded with the authorities, the Church had refused her request.
I was one of the lucky ones, my identity papers had changed and I was ready to be sold for adoption.
Long story.
Many children weren't so lucky, they were either enslaved, used as sex slaves, raped, or just disappeared.

{Times haven't changed endtimes is here, like never before-past history is repeating it self.
The Church with Government leaders once again, will use a MARSHAL LAW SYSTEM armies across the nations will clean up the cities, towns and villages 2016-17 all human beings will be put into a prison system type Fema camps}..
And those who refuse the C.Church will be put to death, under the New World Order and Religion system..

Some bright spark in science had used the evolution faery, mixing lighter humans with darker humans will make white. Of course the Church used this faery and tried to change God's creation.

Insane people from the C.Church Priest and Nun's and other authorised personal leaders were invited to join the enjoyment of their pleasures in Sin, {the illuminati strikes once again} beating and raping young boys and Girls, Claiming before the C.Church one must stay holy before God.

1 Corinthians 7:9 Denying the power of God, these Priest and Nun's burning with sexual passion, refusing to marry, in the name of the Catholic Church.

I was watching a youtube video, if this is true or false>people were actually protesting at the Vatican, they protested it was the Pope's priest had stolen their young child, and their fears have reached across a nation, their young daughter will be trained as a sex slave amongst the Church, who didn't deny taken the girl but refuses to release her.

The stolen generation stories that continua-led, still to this day, millions either committed suicide, never coming to the knowledge of the truth in God, "all" in the name of a false religion.

Well done good and faithful servants to whom?

And in the name of Jesus all is forgiven...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:31am On Apr 02, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
hi grin grin grin
hello sweerie!!!!!!! Why have u abandoned me us? embarassed
How have you been?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 2:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Rich4god:
To God almighty be the glory. I rejoice with you my zingly

Please always drive with caution and don't be in a hurry biko. Slow and steady wins the race.
May The Lord continue to protect all of us in all we do. Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 2:12am On Apr 02, 2015
vest:
happy holy week to u all my brodas nd sisters
THE WEEK THAT CHANGE THE WORD(jst at home watching ewtn)
Happy Holy Week to you dearie
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 2:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Nice to be able to log in again after a few days break. For whatever reason, nairaland login code refused to enter my email embarassed so I've bn locked out.

Stay salty brethren As we continue the Lenten journey in this Holy Week.
Lots of love from Vatican cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.