Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,423 members, 7,800,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (516116 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by ScienceWatch: 2:14am On Nov 23, 2016
MrAladin:
This Thread is for Catholics Nairaland and all interested to enjoy a
chat with one another. It is simply a place where
Catholics can meet with each other daily,
leave Bible verses of encouragement,
motivational talks, leave prayer
requests,offer prayers, provide a listening
ear to each other, provide comfort, care
for one another, talk about issues of
concern and interest, share knowledge,
provide love, spiritual and moral support and Also Post some Interesting Things About The Catholic church.
U can also Ask Any Question you have.
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. Scoan Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by ScienceWatch: 2:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. Scoan Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
MrAladin:
The Four Sins which Cry to Heaven for
Vengeance

1. Willful Murder.
2. The sin of Sodomy or
Lesbianism.
3. Oppression of the poor.
4. Defrauding the
laborer of his just wages.

The Six Commandments of the Church
1. Have I heard Mass on Sundays and holy days
of obligation?
2. Have I fasted and abstained on the days
appointed and have I kept the Eucharistic
fast?
3. Have I confessed at least once a year?
4. Have I received the Holy Eucharist at least
once in the year?
5. Have I contributed as far as I must to the
support of the Church?
6. Have I observed the laws of the Church
concerning Marriage, i.e.: Marriage without a
priest present, or marrying a relative or non-
Catholic?

The Five Blasphemies Against the
Immaculate Heart of Mary

1. Have I blasphemed against the Immaculate
Conception?
2. Have I blasphemed against Our Lady´s
Perpetual Virginity?
3. Have I blasphemed against Our Lady´s Divine
Maternity? Have I failed to recognize Our
Lady as the Mother of all men?
4. Have I publicly sought to sow in the hearts
of children indifference or scorn, or even
hatred, of this Immaculate Mother?
5. Have I outraged Her directly in Her Holy
images?
Finally:
Have I received Holy Communion in the state
of mortal sin? (This is a very grave sacrilege.)
See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Bigsteve121(m): 2:18am On Nov 23, 2016
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND WHEN GOD SAYS YES NOBODY CAN SAY NO, WHY YOU ASK SIMPLE ANSWER IS JESUS IS LORD.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2016
Sciencewatch what's the matter?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Good morning brethren.
Warm greetings from Vatican cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2016
SalC, nne no be everybody dem de ask "are you ok?" Kamsified, Pope secretary, Adanne how you de, long time o.

Good morning brethren, a splendid day ahead to all.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Syncan:
SalC, nne no be everybody dem de ask "are you ok?" Kamsified, Pope secretary, Adanne how you de, long time o.

Good morning bro. I'm fine o. Was just busy doing nothing embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kamsified:

Ehm...Is this what you mean you were doing? "For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies." 2Thess.3:11
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MartinsFrancis2(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kamsified:
Good morning brethren.
Warm greetings from Vatican cool
Welcome dearie
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Syncan:

Some kin posts dey confuse me sometimes.

Greetings bro.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kamsified:

embarassed
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Syncan:

Ehm...Is this what you mean you were doing? "For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies." 2Thess.3:11
Hian
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalC:
Some kin posts dey confuse me sometimes.

Greetings bro.

Lol, I de hail you o
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalC:
Hian

tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Syncan:

sad Jeeezzzzzzzzzzzz where did u get this from?

Person no fit play with you again? undecided
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
gaelllic:

Yes. And so should you.

The case is incontrovertible.
Please show me where vat 2 allowed cookies for communion, these abuses happen but vat 2 didnt command or teach them.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kamsified:

hehehe, One of syncan's hobby is harvesting interesting quotes from d bible.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
I am back from prison cool
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalC:

Welcome dearie
Dalu nne oma
Better person
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ubenedictus:
2 of u are the same to me tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Welcome back bro. How far with the search for your Jacinta abi Lucy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kamsified:

Na question I just ask o. I was trying to understand the passage, you know example de help.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ubenedictus:

It's a season of harvest thanksgiving. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kamsified:

2 of u are the same to me tongue

Hahahaha, Ubenedictus...kettle calling pot black.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Welcome bro, go and "commit" no more.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Ubenedictus(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Syncan:

Hahahaha, Ubenedictus...kettle calling pot black.
na! i don repent, i am now as white as snow.

its snow calling pot black.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Ubenedictus:
na! i don repent, i am now as white as snow.

its snow calling pot black.

White

Hahahaha, it's not yours to declare that of yourself, which priest viewed and pronounced it, because it is said thus : "then the priest shall look; and, behold, if the leprosy have covered all his flesh, he shall pronounce him clean that hath the plague: it is all turned white : he is clean". Lev.13:13

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Syncan:

White

Hahahaha, it's not yours to declare that of yourself, which priest viewed and pronounced it, because it is said thus : "then the priest shall look; and, behold, if the leprosy have covered all his flesh, he shall pronounce him clean that hath the plague: it is all turned white : he is clean". Lev.13:13

You be character walahi grin

Good morning to you dearie.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2016
SalC:

You be character walahi grin

Good morning to you dearie.

Nwanyi oma, It's scrptural o cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by ScienceWatch: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2016
SalC:
Sciencewatch what's the matter?
Just sharing interesting facts with my fellow church goers.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by jnrbayano(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2016
ScienceWatch:

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

You miss road?

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.