Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP (29436 Views)

Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / Leadership Crisis Brews In Ondo PDP Over Mimiko’s Defection / Ondo PDP Endorses Mimiko, Expels Agagu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by segzyj(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ondo state has confirmed that the burial ceremony of its late leader, Olusegun Agagu will hold tomorrow.

Confirming this, the State chairman of the party, Mr. Ebenezer Alabi said the party members and family of the deceased have agreed that the deceased should be buried tomorrow.

Already, Agagu’s corpse which was involved in a Plane crash in Lagos while on the way to Akure for lying-In-State ceremony at Akure democracy Park has now been moved to Iju-Odo, his home town; Okitipupa local government area of the state.

Further report says his son, Feyi and daughter in-law were among the victims who survived the ugly incident.
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/03/agagus-burial-will-hold-friday-ondo-pdp/
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by kelvOdanz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pity the family..Hend time thangs

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Buchukwu: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Why not bury him unceremonuously today, the man is wicked. He caused all these plane crash today. Im nt judging but its the fact.

8 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by smartchi04(f): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is well wif d family oo..(Tragedy)
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Texykool: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
I am not expecting any 'news' from the burial ceremony venue tomorrow o... Let the man rest in peace abeg.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by maddest: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Vykiano(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rip.... Ondo state has got ds tradition of Governors buryin each oda.... Olusegu Agagu did bury adefarati,n hez bin burried by Olusegun Mimiko....hmm#prayersNeeded4OndoState.

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by donphilopus: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ok anyhow they want it let it be done, afterall it's their Property.
But i must endeavour to say RIP to the dead.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Ponel: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
I was thinking the burial will be shifted, and how was the corpse taken to ondo state was it by road or air?

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by olempe(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Smh
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Motolank: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
What will the burial look like?
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by valinda(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Let Τ̲̅ђe rich bury Τ̲̅ђe rich!
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by hernars(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by imperiouxx(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
ok
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by terrykarl(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Have you thot of the many other lives who have been adversely affected by the plane crash? Those that have banked on this burial to reap fortune. The seller of Aso ebi, the caterers, those offering rental services, the undertakers are directly affected as they were in the plane, the thieving government officials who were put in charge of funds and preparations for the state burial, what about the pimps who would have flooded the town by wkend to offer their own services to randy men.what about the church were the burial service was to hold,the VIcars there too were waiting to get their cut from the numerous VIPs guest, All don enter voice mail now. Bad market I tell you.

18 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by hernars(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Surely every soul shall taste death! Biodun i c u
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by joeldy26: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Iz a pity..RIP
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by mikewoques: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
I thought as much. He has died twice already. It should be done as quickly as possible to avoid a third; With all due respect

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by eagleeye2: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
I will say R I P after the burial tomorrow.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by priscaoge(f): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now that he has taken innocent souls,let them go and bury him before another calamity will befall Nigeria again. But ma question is,"Will he βε taken home by air again or via road? Hmmmmmm Smh 4 rich pple. It's really pathetic,I ƒ̲̅ε̲ε̲ƪ 4 his wife who lost her hubby and son. RIP 2 τ̲̅ђe dead!!!

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
agbami scholarship awardee urrayyyyyyyyyyyy.if ur status was awarded then check ur mail ahahah congrat!!
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by SHAIBULIAR: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Ponel: I was thinking the burial will be shifted, and how was the corpse taken to ondo state was it by road or air?
no the casket was carried by a donkey and his family followed behind

12 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by idupaul: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2013
priscaoge: Now that he has taken innocent souls,let them go and bury him before another calamity will befall Nigeria again. But ma question is,"Will he βε taken home by air again or via road? Hmmmmmm Smh 4 rich pple. It's really pathetic,I ƒ̲̅ε̲ε̲ƪ 4 his wife who lost her hubby and son. RIP 2 τ̲̅ђe dead!!!
By road .. Channels news

1 Like

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by SHAIBULIAR: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2013
terrykarl: Have you thot of the many other lives who have been adversely affected by the plane crash? Those that have banked on this burial to reap fortune. The seller of Aso ebi, the caterers, those offering rental services, the undertakers are directly affected as they were in the plane, the thieving government officials who were put in charge of funds and preparations for the state burial, what about the pimps who would have flooded the town by wkend to offer their own services to randy men.what about the church were the burial service was to hold,the VIcars there too were waiting to get their cut from the numerous VIPs guest, All don enter voice mail now. Bad market I tell you.
no be lie o
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2013
God forgive my mind but why is it only Agagu's son and his inlaws survived the crash?
This is one question question thats been bothering ma mind for hours now. Not that im questioning God's way of doing things but im just bothered. Anyone thinking same way?

12 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by badmuspeace(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2013
Nemesis.....................Lagos to Ore road is not good, lets fly baba by air!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmmm
Nemesis.....................do u know how many people that have died on dat road!!!!!!!!! hmmmmm
Nemesis will continue to cash up against those who think they can enjoy our money through air and make Nigerians suffer by road. grin grin grin grin ;
Nemesis...............atlast baba enter hin home town by road ooooooooo. shai
R.I.P[color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2013
I hope his body was sent through the road this time around because an END should come to these mysteries. A TIME would come that people would still mention superstitious THINGS..

2 Likes

Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Zamoni15(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2013
hernars: .
guy u dope gan oooooooo
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by sheniqua: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2013
I hope people who are not close family members have enough sense to avoid this funeral like Ebola virus.His body has already claimed enough lives.
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by Zamoni15(m): 12:21am On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=hernars]Surely every soul shall taste death! Biodun i c u[/quote dope
Re: Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP by blessedernest: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2013
olala32: agbami scholarship awardee urrayyyyyyyyyyyy.if ur status was awarded then check ur mail ahahah congrat!!
yes oooooo..... Very true. Jz checked ma mail box! AWARDED thnzzzz!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort / Ndume: Why Buhari Can’t Appoint New Service Chiefs / APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.