Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion (3986 Views)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Would You Do This Hairstyle All In The Name Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by metapendrius(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
What do you think about this?

Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by stan4b(m): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Fashion indeed.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by DrArewa(f): 1:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Dey are followin ha frm ha village..wit doz droopin jaguars on ha chest...*pukes*
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by Muller7(m): 3:04am On Oct 04, 2013
metapendrius: What do you think about this?
She luks gud
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by Lionbite(m): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2013
Omo see bobby
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2013
metapendrius: What do you think about this?
i wan press am
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by 7footre(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Choi!!!!! What am I see oooo, na boobi be this?
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by toyorsiii(f): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2013
madness of the first order
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by fabulous660(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2013
She is hot!
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2013
toyorsiii: madness of the first order

I beg to differ, this is not madness, I have seen mad people in the market and they don't look like this one
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by skyscraperTM(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2013
nicki minja wannable¡ but she suppose know say nicki booby no flat like her own wey be like hausa mat so¡
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2013
Holy Molly!

I think she's a bad defender. embarassed
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by MMotimo: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Rich assets, poor taste
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2013
Nna see WAMCO
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by toyorsiii(f): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2013
rigormortis:

I beg to differ, this is not madness, I have seen mad people in the market and they don't look like this one
well i'll call this tushed madness
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by edidiongakp(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by doorloritah: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ehn! babe my own be like ur own oh..not saggy tho...Buh this z just..............sad!
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by Airforce1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
I like.. Infact, I Love it kiss kiss
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by ikechukz(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2013
How I wish all the girls will start dresiing like this.
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by toyorsiii(f): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
ikechukz: How I wish all the girls will start dresiing like this.
including your sisters abi....yeye
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by toyorsiii(f): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1: I like.. Infact, I Love it kiss kiss
no offends bro buh u need medical attention asap
Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Maybe she just has the dress on backwards

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Let Her boobs Roam Free In The Name Of Fashion by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
She's pretty. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion? / Latest Aso Ebi Lace Styles 2019:top25 Absolutely Beautiful Asoebi Long Gown Styl / Define Style In Your Own Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.