Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Never Say Never,never Say Die, Never Say The Road Ahead Has An Obstacle, - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Never Say Never,never Say Die, Never Say The Road Ahead Has An Obstacle, (667 Views)

Blackberry RIM Offers $10,000 Cash For Developers Ahead Of Blackberry 10 Launch / Using Technology To Put Technologists Ahead In Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Say Never,never Say Die, Never Say The Road Ahead Has An Obstacle, by aphildam(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
hi there, am philip. the first p in my name must ve meant i was gonna be a physicist,which i am, but d second p i discovered was programming.
<?php echo "<h1>my story</h1> " ?>.

it began @bout a year ago,during my IT, then i got close to some com science student, many of who were lazy and discouraged me earlier, when i was about gettin soaked in this coding stuff i consulted a fellow who told me that web design was not easy but complex. i took up d challenge, got tons of ebooks ,filtered out d useless ones, and bounced in first with html, html is quite easy to learn once u can read and know what a codes can do .. from there i bounced at css and that excitement of coding with html and css open up my eyes into the world of real programming. the popular web developer'# lang PHP/mysql was my next move. php is quite similar to java in some tags(conditional statement etc).@fter my IT ended, i forgot all i onced loved. but d awakening came good and new when ASUU strike broke out,i took up my pen(laptop) and called to remembrance the good old codes and added new knowledge to it.
now i ve solo embarked on
String lang="java";
System.out.printIn(lang);

word of advice
document.write("never say never,never say die, never say an obstacle stopped me from moving forward" ) .

still got lot'$ of lang waiting in my_array=array(vbnet, python, perl, etc)
fight that obstacle
Re: Never Say Never,never Say Die, Never Say The Road Ahead Has An Obstacle, by k0d3ch1k(f): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2013
yea its been my habit 2say.....'neva say neva'
Re: Never Say Never,never Say Die, Never Say The Road Ahead Has An Obstacle, by GideonG(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Search my name on Google Play Store "Gideon George" you will see all my Androids Apps... More are still coming! Android forever!

1 Like

Re: Never Say Never,never Say Die, Never Say The Road Ahead Has An Obstacle, by aphildam(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2013
what kind of apps do u produce
Re: Never Say Never,never Say Die, Never Say The Road Ahead Has An Obstacle, by aphildam(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2013
u gonna tutor me@gideon

(1) (Reply)

Should Microsoft Be Broken Up? / Programming Geeks! Please Help A Willing Learner. / Save Profile Pictures From Whatsapp On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.