Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success (1464 Views)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Dangote On Business, Success & Going Global / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by richtrump(m): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2013
If you are in the online business sector, you will know that, for you to make money online you really need to possess some advance info as regards make your online business much more profitable. But, it's just too painful that must Naija Netprenurs are just doing online business in a very wrong way. But I Bet it with you that after reading this exclusive article, you will learn how to scale up your online business that ever before!
Dear friend, there are certain rule you need to follow in other to make more money online, and if you follow these simple rule, there is not gainsaying that you will be sending cash flying into your bank account on autopilot! smiley

Rule No.1: You Will Never Make Mo.ney if You Don't Have Nothing to Offer!
Dear friend, I laugh when I see people doing stuffs like sur.vey, da.ta entry, HY.PE etc, why? Because the can NEVER make money online with all these crappy stuffs! For you to get the Kudi yo need to offer something to a targeted audience.

You NEED to sell something...you need to render a service to a particular set of people.
what you now sell or offer now depends on you...
You can sell info-packages on solution to various problems people have or
render a service based on various problems people face.

I hope you get the gist sha? undecided

Rule No.2: There must be a CONCRETE concept or a System for Offering What You Have.

you see, when I hear people say "Deji, show me how to make mon.ey online"
I just laugh, because, the way they say it is like they think ther is this MAGICAL portal that when you go there and press "Give Me $1,000" they will be sent money!
NO! Thing don't work that way on the internet!

For you to achieve the "Make Mon'ey Fa.st" Status,
you MUST have build up a concrete systematic concept that will continue to
bring in money even while you sleep! And for you to build that system you need to think on paper and
implement your thought fast, because money deals with speed...

Success is an outcome of a systematic "Process" and not an event on it's own smiley

A good example of a Concrete System is this..

1) I Discovered a "HOT" niche (ok, lets use "Prevention of Divorce" as an example)
2) I will then write a free ebook that talks about how to prevent Divorce
( this free ebook is to build trust, authority and desire to buy what I will then sell to them)

3) I will write a special ebook on how to prevent divorce ( I could sell this stuff for =N= 6,500 because the men that will get this should be working class men cool cool )

4) Create an Optin Page to Grab Leads of my prospects

5) Write a Sales Letter, to persuade my prospects

6) Create email follow-ups to futher persuade my prospects( This is so freaking important because most of the sales will come from this, the sales letter is just there to elaborate on what I have to offer!- Sure you don't know this!)

7) Get a Domain Name and an Hosting Plan: to host my website online.

cool Upload all data.

9) Advertise My offer and direct the traffic to my optin page to gather leads!

10) Track Sales and Tweak Things smiley

Now, this is how a proper Info-marketing biz is ran.
although I'm not promoting this product right now,
but I bet you that if I work on this Idea with this,
I will make mon.ey faster than the speed of Light in less than a month!

Ok, just imagine I sold the ebook at N6,500 to 500 peeps i.e= 6,500x500=> =N= 3,250,000 not too bad huh?
now you know how to make money fast online!

I just hope you will implement these strategies.
It's works.
I use it to make mon'ey online..
The "GURUS" use these to make mon'ey online.
You too can use it to make mon'ey online! smiley
To Your Success!
By Article By dinternetinformat@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by loverboi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
LOL, sounds easy!
If that's how things works, no one will be poor in Nigeria
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by adesiku(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
@loverboi,it can work if u put ur mind to it...yes, the money won't come so fast but if u establish ursef on wat u ar doing,with time it wil work...dats how Gurus started...but its not dat easy, u wil online remain stagnant if u don't market ursef for pipu to knw wat u do,
Best thing is market ursef by guest bloggin,postin on other blogs related to ur niche and leave a link directed to ur own blog, and lastly u can also be a freelance writer to some clients( write newsletter,review,postin and article). I guess dat wil help

1 Like

Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by adesiku(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
@richtrump, I want to go bloggin but am stil confused abt a gud or let me say HOT niche to chose...hope u can help out
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by richtrump(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Loverboi, lolzz it's because 80% of people think the way you think, when they are presented with the truth as regards online business, that why they never make money online, try out this easy stuff, and thank me later!

@Adesiku: Thanks for your nice comment, I will strongly advice you not to go into blogging...it does not worth it.
Instead sell info products...around an idea.
Why not steal me "Divorce" idea and market it.
Then i f you are gonna steal it, you can do a "blog" on preventing divorce..
IF you are blogging without a business aim, you'r wasting your time....
will give you more idea later bro..
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Op what a wonderful valid points there, It made remembring my notion back then 2004 that. Making money online is just that easy and having it at a glance air until i get to know the real fact that cyber world is like the real world no one pays You when you're Not offering them one thing or the other, albeit there re lot's of biz ideas online in which most nigerians have thrived, but they won't just Reveal the secret.
One out of them is what you've mention infos marketing, it's also a good source when making money online is concern but much more indepth than that but one things is if you vividly understands it's concept You're good to go.
@the User who said he's aiming at blogging business, firstly i'l like to say this one aim and the Way a blogger's thriving also is offering "paid advert" which that's pretty possible when you have a loyal readers of Your blog so by that you need an huge enormous Traffic in getting that possible' blogging is fun,easy to deviate at if only you understands the concept.

1 Like

Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by servicegiver: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Believe me, the money may not come easily when you start initially. But once you remain persistent, you will get there. The only reason why so many people fail to make money online is because they are not focused and don't really know what they want.

So many more are afraid of making mistakes, not knowing that mistakes are what lead to success. There is so much money to be made online, but you will have to work hard and smartly to get there. Selling the right products and placing the right product before the right market. That is the key to success in online business.
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by richtrump(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
@pastorPETER, you're right sir, making money online is not that easy, BUT
it's fun!
Why the hell on earth with someone want to COLLECT without GIVING?
Must (80%) people who are interested in learning how to make money online commit this fallacy,
they want to COLLECT without giving,
they want one Rich guru to give them a "Automatic" money maker without even leaving their room!
Let's be real, things never happens like that!
If you want to make money online, then get ready to crack your brain a little bit,

But hey, don't be scared!
making money online is read and
the earlier you get something started the better! smiley

At least, I make nothing less than 370k in a month now, (I'm just 21yrs old??)
And as I'm tying this right now, I'm working from my Lappy,
wearing just my boxers and enjoying the payment notifications
that are disturbing my phone! cheesy that's what I call the laptop Life style!

@service giver: Sir, you just got my respect! why?
You just stated the "stages of development" an average Online businessman faces!
there are:
1. Have a profitable idea.
2. work on it
3. Money might not come easily but keep taking positive actions!
5. Remain persistent.
6. Rise and Repeat!

YES, there is so much to be made online.
But no food for Lazy As.sess! LOL

1 Like

Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by Bestbaby12(f): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
where can one sale this information ?
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by richtrump(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Bestbaby12 you can market your info on facebook with facebook ads,
you can also market your produt on Addynammo.com other site I've
come across is for a starter addynamoo is ok,
if you understand facebook marketing why not? go for it.... it's easy!
But I must confess, if you don't know a pro who knows about info market,
you might fail woefully because,
success in this biz depends on connecting with people who are in the biz,
but they might be in diffrent niche,
I have online "friends" how correct me if I make any mistake, and I also correct them if the need my help too!
If you need help on how to get started just
shoot me a mail at dinternetinformat[@]gmail.com ASAP
Don't fall in the Den of Wolfs who disguise themselves as "gooroooss"
we know them... ...
And the will hate me for this info lol!
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by Bestbaby12(f): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
i need ur help frnd
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by richtrump(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Then send me an email ma smiley
But make sure you keep an eye on this tread cos
I will be revealing some epic stuff you might not find any where...
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success by Bestbaby12(f): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2013
reply my mail pls

(1) (Reply)

Start A Green With Our Biogel Cooking Stove / 10 Tips On How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur / Storage Plastic Bins For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.