Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21022 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Hassanamed: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
D world as awhole has givn us a negativ reputasn, we the youth ar nt findin it easy wit our peers cos they kip on acuzin islam of killings, dis has afected our disposition in life generally, pls join me to cal on our islam leaders to address this issue.
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by tunshe: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hassanamed: D world as awhole has givn us a negativ reputasn, we the youth ar nt findin it easy wit our peers cos they kip on acuzin islam of killings, dis has afected our disposition in life generally, pls join me to cal on our islam leaders to address this issue.

My brother, the truth is that those who know the truth knows that Islam is a religion of peace.

We do not accept the psychological degradation by the enemies of Islam, u have to stand up, raise your head high and be proud to be privileged to be a Muslim.

You shouldn't allow your peers influence you rather you should influence them positively with Islamic orientation. However, you need knowledge to achieve this.

The various Muslim leaders are doing their best to propagate Islam, preach peace, enjoining good and forbidden evil.

I advice you also watch peaceTV and learn more about Islam.

The problem in Syria and Egypt are purely politically motivated. Iraq and Afghanistan were due to Western invasion.

Boko haram issue is a product of politics, remember Azazi who was privileged to have all security reports came openly to say PDP is Boko Haram. Few weeks later, he was removed and later died in a suspicious helicopter crash.

Allah protects Islam and He has perfected the Religion. Rejoice and focus on your duty to God and humanity.

Eidul Mubaraq!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.