Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire (47584 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
This man needs to be questioned thoroughly.. i personally want to know who his jazzMan is wink
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by mediachirps(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
only one man collect 20 heads of other men? i heard he was formal minister of aviation during obasanjo tenure. during his tenure many lives was wasted on plane crash. now he's going with 20 other heads. Mr man God is watching you in 3D only one man collect 20 heads of other men? i heard he was formal minister of aviation during obasanjo tenure. during his tenure many lives was wasted on plane crash. now he's going with 20 other heads. Mr man God is watching you in 3D only one man collect 20 heads of other men? i heard he was formal minister of aviation during obasanjo tenure. during his tenure many lives was wasted on plane crash. now he's going with 20 other heads. Mr man God is watching you in 3D
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Toktee: God know those who are his own,iam very sorry to say but you have to give your life to christ,,,,ok,ask yourself this question,is this not the same plane that consumed people that someone walk out of it without assistance,why iz that possible?
Just reverse ur question bro.
I believe If its or time to die, nothing god or any sky daddy could do. I can bet, 99% of those that died believed in god but god just didn't give a damn about them or may be they have been worshiping wrong god. u asked me to give my life to Christ, u Aa a Christian, do u have full assurance that u are safe from danger?
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
daz_york:
My guy's dad died on that plane. This guy is just 17 years old and has 2 siblings after him. By your logic, I do believe there is a God, but I can see that he is a horrible, thoroughly illogical being.
Useless Nigerian id.iot.

Nice reply!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by wayodude(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
chidindufrank: If this man open church tomorrow I swear customers go full his church

Customer for church?! Gaddem this no be joke oo
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by adedeeone(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Toktee: I know this man very well,he no the carry prayers joke,now this is the manifestation of his prayers,he pray every hour of the day,i believed he was praying when the plain was coming down.
Now to unbelievers on nairaland and to those who think our God is still in the grave like theirs,i urge them to repent and turn to one and only true God,the one that can comand the storm to be still,the one that can walk on the surface of the water,the one that turn water into wine and the one the demons scampered for safety by the hearing his name,repent now cos ur own maybe motor,okada accident.
Kabiese Olodumare
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
TB Joshua predicted his survival
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Atyodos: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
why is it dat Agagu's family we are nt in dat plane
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by abdulkodir: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
thank God 4 U.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by hammedkola(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
IamD rock: Akinsanya, along with his brother in-law, Mr. Feyi Agagu, the late Agagu’s son, were the only family members of the late governor on board the ill-fated plane.

As it turned out, they were among the seven
survivors. As the aircraft crashed, Akinsanya, a
Lagos businessman, was seen walking out of the
wreckage before the aircraft caught fire. He suffered
a minor injury on his head

Why only 2 members of the Agagu family were on-board and also survived?, it might be coincidence, but something isn't right here.

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by nemadfsyahooc: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Me tink d reason d plane crashed was because dem no tie palm tree leaves on d plane as dey do for vehicles carrying corpse. Just tinking oooo
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by hammedkola(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
nemadfs@yahoo.:

Me tink d reason d plane crashed was because dem no
tie palm tree leaves on d plane as dey do for vehicles
carrying corpse. Just tinking oooo.

Can you tie it?

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Akiika: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
mr_king: To think all his family members survived the crash is just questionable!!! The Evil Agagu has succeeded in taking Innocent lives!! ...... Meanwhile! ... FTC
What kind of blackish nonsensical thought comes through your mind?
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by jennyb2: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
I hav a strong feeling dis guy used jazz!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Onegai(f): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jehovah, you're praised. I saw Femi this year, imagine he would have been no more.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by yunkychy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
5points:
dont blame me for your frustration in life. Pls blame Satan and stop quoting me.
hhahahahahaha tell am jooor

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
pleease please please
www.nairaland.com/1465612/shocking-article-nigerian-leadersis-there

Please please please please It'll be worth t
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by funkybaby(f): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
the_ripper3: Heavy Jazz from one thick forest for Ogun state.

You are crazy for this comment of yours.

@post
He is one very lucky man.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by wonderfulson: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
People in the world, come and see 'AWESOME GOD' in action. Its only a fool that says there is no God.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by wonderfulson: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
5points: Hmmm, who is thinking what i am thinking?
Is it true that the dead were used for rituals?
Or why is it that the only Agagu's family member on board survived the crash?
I cover myself with the BLOOD OF JESUS. ALL WEAPONS FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL DIE!!!!
GOD FORGIVE ME TOO
there are seven survivors that means we have five other survivors that are not related to Agagu.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life:

You guys are indeed funny, God has his ways and to those whom he will show mercy, he will. Even in the Bible, some of the prophets died mysteriously, so please, I will praise God.

"Sometimes God calms the storm in our lives, and sometimes he rides them with us, either way, blessed be the name of the Lord".

I rest my case
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
wonderful son: People in the world, come and see 'AWESOME GOD' in action. Its only a fool that says there is no God.

And only a sheeple will say that an accident that killed 20 people is a miracle because someone was lucky enough to walkout unscathed.

I believe God has the power to stop the accident but alas he allows it to happen to he can show just one man he is miraculous.. What a shame
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by kennie1312: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pukkah:

What's your explanation for the plane crash that killed Pastor Bimbo Odukoya?

Death respects nobody.The guy survived the crash not because he's close to God or whatever but because its not yet his time.God's incomprehensible at times!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by menix(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hmm.. Somfin tellz mii d survivorz re birds of same feather wiv Agagu..thus, where planted in d plane 2 fulfill der masters script nd avert tongue lashin y no relatives in d plane..
Ponderin aloud...
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Olaone1: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2013
He should go and start a church. He will be richer than Oando very very soon, I tell ya. The mumus on this thread alone are enough. undecided undecided
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Olaone1: 12:08am On Oct 05, 2013
wonderful son: People in the world, come and see 'AWESOME GOD' in action. Its only a fool that says there is no God.
wetin I just talk? Awesome but killed some, abi? Na wah oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by DanAnyiam: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2013
RINE.:
Please click 'like' if you knows that God is miraculous!.
What about those that died, so God hated them and denied them the miracle? Its simply an unforeseen occurrence, and got nothing to do with God. Wasn't Satan the ruler of this world again?
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Olaone1: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
What about those that died, so God hated them and denied them the miracle? Its simply an unforeseen occurrence, and got nothing to do with God. Wasn't Satan the ruler of this world again?
Ask them, abeg
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by thunder74(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2013
Pukkah:

What's your explanation for the plane crash that killed Pastor Bimbo Odukoya?

It is only God that knows people that are calling on Him out of sincere hearts. It is not about the title, fame and charisma of the person. Even me and you know our stand with God. Not all that say to me Lord Lord.....on that day I will tell them, I know you not...Even the widow of the famous "widow's mite" was recognized by Jesus in the midst of Millionaires. Check your life while I check mine, are your ways right with God?
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by shaks97(m): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2013
;Din my opinion oh the guy jazzed up before he entered the flightin my opinion oh the guy jazzed up before he entered the flightin my opinion oh the guy jazzed up before he entered the flight
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Oguieke(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
dont blame me for your frustration in life. Pls blame Satan and stop quoting me.
this is e-fighting, beta marry ur troublems and cool off with sharks
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2013
Ogui eke: this is e-fighting, beta marry ur troublems and cool off with sharks
English please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet / Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.