Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire (47588 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by kushsy: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Pukkah:

What's your explanation for the plane crash that killed Pastor Bimbo Odukoya?

its not by words or actions but by d spirit.u can show or tell d world how prayerful or holy u r but Cannot fool God..He sees all

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Rexyl(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
9jadelta: I believe If its or time to die, nothing god or any sky daddy could do. I can bet, 99% of those that died believed in god but god just didn't give a damn about them or may be they have been worshiping wrong god. u asked me to give my life to Christ, u Aa a Christian, do u have full assurance that u are safe from danger?

Don't you know you are alive presently for a purpose, you do not know what the next moment holds, either to your favour or dismay. That is reason for every second you find yourself hale and hearty give thanks to God. Because of His interest particularly in human beings He sees all secrets and happenings about and around us. If we are alive it is by His grace and to His glory. Any moment someone dies He is being awaited for the account of how he has spend his life. God gives everyone grace to prove himself whether he will live worthy of His will. Under any circumstance God still shows mercy if it pleases Him. Instead of blaming God on any circumstance you find yourself why can't you always ask for His mercy and favour. If it pleased God it was possible for either all or non of the people in the aeroplane to survive the crash. At least some of them were saved from sudden death. God did as He pleased.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by nannyo(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
i cant help but say 'thank you Jesus' for the life of this young man
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by DanAnyiam: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
thunder74:
It is only God that knows people that are calling on Him out of sincere hearts. It is not about the title, fame and charisma of the person. Even me and you know our stand with God. Not all that say to me Lord Lord.....on that day I will tell them, I know you not...Even the widow of the famous "widow's mite" was recognized by Jesus in the midst of Millionaires. Check your life while I check mine, are your ways right with God?
Apart from Jehovah's Witnesses, every church on earth preach heaven after death, but when the same people are faced with death, they got scared to their wit, you would have thought they won't be afraid of dying, so that they can go to heaven and enjoy forever, rather than fighting to live and jump up and off molue the next day in a 40 degrees heat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.