Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya (57971 Views)

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Teju Babyface Tribute To Tunji Okusanya Of MIC / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Omg! A mother and wife has been thrown into eternal morning cry she won't ever forget her two babies. What a waste. May God give her and others who lost loved ones in the crash the fortitude to bear the loss cry
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by sheniqua: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
fpeter: WHICH ONE DO WE BELIEVE? SOME REPORTS SAY THE SON SURVIVED
NAWA O!

The report yesterday said the dad survived
Did they both die?
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by sheniqua: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: They made riches off other people's death, I can imagine how they constantly prayed for more people to die so that their business will grow. Now it's their turn.

How heartless!!
Does one need to pray for people to die
People die regardless
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by soulglo: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
orgasticdance:
as a close friend of one of MIC's nephews i'll tell u that those guys were successful because the were excellent at what they did. the same rule applies to most things in life. stop applying christian logic to something u know next to nothing about

It's not christian logic. It's just sheer ignorance and wickedness. May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by kushsy: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Who will bury the akinsanyas? RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by danox(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Whether they wished people dead or not,people will inevitably die.I think they were just doing their business
Scun: Is this any different from what I wrote? Mr close friend on one of the nephews, nonsense. Do you wan to tell me that deep down in their hearts, they weren't wishing for more customers?
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
They even look like twins may dere gentle soul rest in peace
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Emmanueledu(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Can't beliv dis is father and son!RIP to d dead....
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
please please

www.nairaland.com/1465612/shocking-article-nigerian-leadersis-there

please please please please It'll be worth it
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by chiogoezubem(f): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Wow! They look so alike. @ first I couldn't decipher the father from the son. So sad. RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by hardeyincah(m): 12:43am On Oct 05, 2013
painful exit, also a family to a fellow scrabbler and president of Ogun state scrabbler club DR. BIMBO OKUNSANYA....
may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Dpeacemaker101: 1:29am On Oct 05, 2013
Scun: They made riches off other people's death, I can imagine how they constantly prayed for more people to die so that their business will grow. Now it's their turn.
must you be senseless?

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Owoblowmike: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2013
R.I.P.P
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Olawad52(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2013
May Their Jentle Soul Rest In Peace sadMay Their Jentle Soul Rest In Peace
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by airfinance(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
His name is oku-sanya,he sells coffins now he is dead,oku indeed,rip
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by vickkyd: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
May their soul rest in perfect peace...so sad.Oga o,kokoro o je a gbadun o bi to gbo...aburu ko ni wa o...hmmm
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by kolamilan(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
such is life.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Vires: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
so so so so sad RIP embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.