Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted (1453 Views)

2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford / Secretary & It Trainee Wanted In Maximum Insight Global Services, Ph / Vacancy For Secretary And It Trainee In Ict Company, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by netcomms(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2013
1.Telecoms Technician/Engineers: With 0-1 site Installation Experience. Candidates Should be Resident in Lagos and must be between the ages of 20-30yrs Old.
2.IT Students in Computer/Physics/Electrical Engineering
Apply in Person to No 42/32 Ilorin Street Off Adelabu Street Surulere or Call 08156784809 for more Enquires

Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by spoilerx: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2013
thanks
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by netcomms(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Ok

Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
I don't understand. Are we applying for a job or applying for a course. I checked you guys out and you are an ICT training center with emphasis on networking. As an I.T. student can we work in your firm?
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by zaimeg: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
netcomms: 1.Telecoms Technician/Engineers: With 0-1 site Installation Experience. Candidates Should be Resident in Lagos and must be between the ages of 20-30yrs Old.
Apply in Person to No 42/32 Ilorin Street Off Adelabu Street Surulere or Call 08156784809 for more Enquires
Please do you have any contacts in Port Harcourt or the southeast? I have site installation experience. ZTE and Huawei equipment. Thanks.
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by netcomms(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Henry,we are not only into training. We execute Telecoms Projects For Firms like Huawei,ZTE,Ericsson,Alcatel,Nokia-Siemens,MTN,Glo,MTN,Etisalat etc.I am Sorry,we have enough I.T Students for now!!!
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by placidcloud9(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
please do you know any company like yours in enugu, i know some might be operating silently, if you know any please email me contactplacid@yahoo.com
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by netcomms(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
@placidcloud9, we will be setting up one @ Independence layout soon.
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by horlanrewhajhu(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pls I av Nd in Electricl Engineering can I apply,nd was dee Renumeration like.
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by netcomms(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Horlanrewhajhu yes you can apply,how old are you?
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by crowndehoney(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
netcomms: 1.Telecoms Technician/Engineers: With 0-1 site Installation Experience. Candidates Should be Resident in Lagos and must be between the ages of 20-30yrs Old.
I am a computer engineering graduate(just finished NYSC).I don't have experience in site installation but i'm skilled in computer hardware engineering,hardworking&I av eye for detail.Am I eligible to apply?
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by netcomms(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Crowndehoney,you can apply. Kindly visit our Office or give me a shout before 7th of October 2013.
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by spoilerx: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
guys don't bother ,na about training. no job. my friend waz @ their office
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by charsobodo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why make people to waste transport fare when you know that you don't have jobs for them but all you can offer is trying to cajole them into enrolling for training with you. Please next time be straight forward and open, its a better marketing strategy cos you are dealing with graduates and not nitwits.
Re: Telecoms And IT Trainee Engineers Wanted by netcomms(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2013
charsobodo: Why make people to waste transport fare when you know that you don't have jobs for them but all you can offer is trying to cajole them into enrolling for training with you. Please next time be straight forward and open, its a better marketing strategy cos you are dealing with graduates and not nitwits.

Don't say what you don't know cos you where not there!!!

(1) (Reply)

U Connect Invite? / Dogans Sugar Limited Recruiting / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Earn You Millions In A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.