Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Galaxy Note 3 Owners - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy Note 3 Owners (904 Views)

Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... / HTC G2 (Android Phone) Owners Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy Note 3 Owners by martinkem(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2013
The Samsung Galaxy Note3 just landed on all shores and i just bought me one of these beasts...and am loving it.
The screen is straight gorgeous, the pictures all pop. The galaxy Note3 comes with 32GB built in memory which is great and apps install directly on it instead of having a separate partition for apps like my Samsung galaxy S2 did (thereby running into memory too low issues when trying to install or update certain apps).

i would be sharing some things about this phone...tips, and photos..

whats's your experience with this phone? or are you considering buying one/ you could pitch in and share on this thread...

Re: Galaxy Note 3 Owners by ahmedgafar7(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Price ?
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Owners by martinkem(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
I think it's about 114,000 at Jumia, I got mine in the UK, and it's kinda more expensive like 156k...
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Owners by martinkem(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Owners by Deblow: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Waoooo! I launched my own copy of the machine today. It's just coooool
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Owners by Deblow: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2013
Going through the sg note 3 so far, I make bold to say, as it's been widely reported,that this machine is arguably the best in the world as of today. I stand to be corrected anyway but seeing only isn't believing but using as well. I have used almost all the previous major sg products but this one stands in a class of its own. Period!
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Owners by martinkem(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Deblow: Going through the sg note 3 so far, I make bold to say, as it's been widely reported,that this machine is arguably the best in the world as of today. I stand to be corrected anyway but seeing only isn't believing but using as well. I have used almost all the previous major sg products but this one stands in a class of its own. Period!

have you tried out the handwriting feature in the samsung keyboard app

(1) (Reply)

BBM For Android & Iphone Officially Released, Download Here / Leaked News – Samsung Preparing A 12.2-inch Android Tablet / Blackberry OS 10.2.1.1055 Leaks, Lets You Install Android Apps Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.