Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again (4712 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Finds New Lover! See The Lucky Man (photos) / Funke Akindele Finds Love Again,Now Dating Don Jazzy’s Former Boss(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by feARless1(f): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2013
Nollywood Star Actress Funke Akindele after a tumultuous first marriage which recently crashed has found love again according to MJ Celebrity Magazine.
Jenifer, as she loved to be called;
 Funke’ secret love for an aide to former Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel has been revealed. Jenifer is said to be deeply in love with the new found lover.
According to MJ;
Funke Akindele went extra mile recently by procuring a Honda car for the lucky Bode, who was though an aide to former governor, but not as rich to have procured a car for himself. The love for Bode has totally overwhelmed Funke as she is so in fun and proud of the new found love.

If Funke is richer than Bode as reported by our source, definitely, the star actress must have learnt how to love and love indeed having suffered a setback in his first marriage to a ready-made rich polygamous man.
Once beaten, twice shy. Good luck Funke

Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by homesteady(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2013
Good for her!
But the guy sef! He was a governor aide and he does not have money to buy a car for himself? #Strange

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by HezronLorraine(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Hope she keeps this one.
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lets hope so... cos for me, it all boils down to the kind of friend she keeps. Depending on how she stands on her ground without listening to those wedding crashers telling her that the guy is in it for her money....

But come to talk of it... A proper Nigerian in politics and not having money to buy himself a new car? That is hilarious!
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2013

Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by legalcode(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Story!! story!!! y is she so desperate?...She'll still jump out of this one again. The sharp guy obviously have a nice younger pretty girl friend waiting somewhere for marriage and just needs Funke's money to perfect it.
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Hope she keeps this one.
won tun gbe iwa won de o

the guy na money,phone,documents or complimentary card wey them dey keep.mshewwwwwww.oshinle pako.teba fe soro,e try lati ma fi ilakaye soro.smh
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
legalcode: Story!! story!!! y is she so desperate?...She'll still jump out of this one again. The sharp guy obviously have a nice younger pretty girl friend waiting somewhere for marriage and just needs Funke's money to perfect it.
you think every body be hustler abi na opportunistic male hoe like you.biko mechionu
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
legalcode: Story!! story!!! y is she so desperate?...She'll still jump out of this one again. The sharp guy obviously have a nice younger pretty girl friend waiting somewhere for marriage and just needs Funke's money to perfect it.
What makes you think/say so, biko? Awon aiye!!! U could have wished her luck.......
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
She got a raw deal the last time. . . . hope she doesn't get scammed this time. A governor's aide that supposedly cannot afford to buy a car - any car for that matter - for himself raises red flags.

If I were Funke, I'd quickly get in touch with Gbenga Daniel to confirm that he really knows the "aide" in question. Some guys sabi spin tales to swindle unsuspecting victims.
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by demelza: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Well the guy might have been the governor's aide in other matters such as shoe shining, laundryman, gatekeeping, cook etc. That would explain why he cant afford to get a car.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Zukoslim(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hw many of una attend her last wedding..hop u wil attend diz one,plz attend d divorce o..celebrity marriage..smh..chinense film(fightin tinx)..they alwayz tink they r on set, even in reality,
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by homesteady(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
demelza: Well the guy might have been the governor's aide in other matters such as shoe shining, laundryman, gatekeeping, cook etc. That would explain why he cant afford to get a car.

gringrin
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by legalcode(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
chimkaire: What makes you think/say so, biko? Awon aiye!!! U could have wished her luck.......

Wats your own nah? and wats that biko stuff u and Kuye are spraying all over. She went for a rich married guy and failed, but now wants to take a poor single guy..........e no go work oh!! She wants to take undue advantage of the guy's financial situation and i trust the guy to dumb her for a younger pretty girl. biko?
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by feARless1(f): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
demelza: Well the guy might have been the governor's aide in other matters such as shoe shining, laundryman, gatekeeping, cook etc. That would explain why he cant afford to get a car.
lmao... Demelza u really got me laughing out loud
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by stunning4real: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
I dnt trust all dese tabloid
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Big4wig(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
If u ask me,she av been seeing dat BODE dude since & dats y she got divorced

*spits on her mouth directly*

Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
legalcode:

Wats your own nah? and wats that biko stuff u and Kuye are spraying all over. She went for a rich married guy and failed, but now wants to take a poor single guy..........e no go work oh!! She wants to take undue advantage of the guy's financial situation and i trust the guy to dumb her for a younger pretty girl. biko?
PEACE wink wink
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kai! Dis girl toto don suffer... Men jst dey use her toto play ball like barca...imagine the kind passes wey dem go take her toto do.. Frm long pass to short pass, from corner kicks to freekicks.. Throwing nko? E dey there.. Messi, xabi, villa.. Etc

Omo girls toto don enter one chance oh!
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2013

If he was any of these, then he'd be a millionaire by now, trust me. Such close proximity/access to top government officials and politicians in Nigeria often translates to money one way or the other.
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by shindarayo(f): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
see enemy of progress just because her ex turns out to b a bastard does dat mean she is nt worthy of bn loved or love.wats so bad in spendn for a guy,if he were to be a rich dude tongues wld. Still wag negatively.funke enjoy ur life joor.no guy is worth bn misrerable for,let alone a randy married man.get a young single chap,u deserve more daan a married man.shit happens,life goes on.I rily wish her d best.
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by homesteady(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
pro01:

If he was any of these, then he'd be a millionaire by now, trust me. Such close proximity/access to top government officials and politicians in Nigeria often translates to money one way or the other.

Then which type of aide is he? That he can't even afford a car!
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by shindarayo(f): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
legalcode:

wat is poor abt d guy.re u sure ure not a relative of dat guy cos ure sounDn more bitter on dis issue.is it not beta u alloW her to beta d guys life wt her mony.or re u interested in funke dat ure angry she went for a governors aide.smh

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by tpia5: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
that was fast, and btw until we know more about the story, no one can say for sure what the guy's marital and financial status is.

or the tale's authenticity.
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by DoffMan2: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
Nollywood Star Actress Funke Akindele after a tumultuous first marriage which recently crashed has found love again according to MJ Celebrity Magazine.
Jenifer, as she loved to be called;
 Funke’ secret love for an aide to former Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel has been revealed. Jenifer is said to be deeply in love with the new found lover.
According to MJ;
Funke Akindele went extra mile recently by procuring a Honda car for the lucky Bode, who was though an aide to former governor, but not as rich to have procured a car for himself. The love for Bode has totally overwhelmed Funke as she is so in fun and proud of the new found love.

If Funke is richer than Bode as reported by our source, definitely, the star actress must have learnt how to love and love indeed having suffered a setback in his first marriage to a ready-made rich polygamous man.
Once beaten, twice shy. Good luck Funke

This babe no dey learn at all

Like say I dey single, me sef for try luck too. grin

Funkiii babeee, Omo ele, sexy mama, I got ur back honey.... No letting go, nobody else matters except you, my world begins and ends in your heart and without you this life has no meaning for me; I might as well be dead!
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Doff_Man:

This babe no dey learn at all

Like say I dey single, me sef for try luck too. grin

Funkiii babeee, Omo ele, sexy mama, I got ur back honey.... No letting go, nobody else matters except you, my world begins and ends in your heart and without you this life has no meaning for me; I might as well be dead!
smh.awon wannabe opportunist
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
legalcode:

by their fruits we shall know them
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
homesteady:

Then which type of aide is he? That he can't even afford a car!

I wonder ooo. That is what Funke needs to find out.
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by mspee(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
So quick? Well, I wish her all the best.

That's if this story is true sha. I don't trust all these ogbanje bloggers. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Did she not just get herself out of a nasty marriage?

Proves how women are like chain smokers only difference is d1cks instead of cancer sticks
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by anonymous6(f): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
lets hope this is permanent
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Finds Love Again by bukatyne(f): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
I thought her marriage end a few months back?

How long did it take her to come to terms with the divorce/separation, analysis herself and union, heal, correct her mistakes, move own and find love again?

It is well o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Mac Collins Chidebe's 15th Wedding Anniversary - Shares Throwback Photo(s) / Hot African Plus Size Models Showing off / See 9 MOST Awkward Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Shiver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.