Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni (1171 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by Olufemichael(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
How sir/ma, I am Michael, a student of the most prestigious state university in Nigeria.
I want every student of LASU to contribute to the development of this trend, let us share ideas,plans and dreams together.
Alumni can also share their experiences way back when they were in school, i also want you sir/ma to advise the present undergraduates, aspiring undergraduates and even aspiring graduates.
Please let us not hijack this topic to make it an abuse arena.
THANKS.
Re: Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by Olufemichael(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
I apologise for some errors in my first post, but i really want us(LASU STUDENTS AND ALUMNI) to discuss issues about our school, let's share ideas. Aspirants are also free to air their views.
Re: Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by omomame: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Giving an aspirant a room will definitely turn this thread to a student political market so let it remains a palace of ideas and informations.
By the way, I'm Imam Mubaraq Alade, graduated 2012, political science, (unionist) contributed LASUSU very well currently serving in ogun state Ilaro precisely.

Dare to struggle!! Struggle to win!....
Re: Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by Olufemichael(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
My pleasure to meet you sir Imam Mubaraq Alade, i am Michael, a student of biochemistry 200level. how was your stay like in LASU? Do you think the standard has improved or not?
Re: Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by Olufemichael(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Greatest LASUITES, PLEASE LET'S MOVE THIS TREAD FORWARD, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHICH INFO WILL CHANGE YOUR LIVE FOR THE BEST, I REALLY WANTS THIS TREAD TO HIT FRONT PAGE.
Re: Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by Olufemichael(m): 1:18am On Oct 09, 2013
Wow, this is serious o.
Re: Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by Olufemichael(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
embarassed
Re: Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by Olufemichael(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Taiwo Ajimajasan wrote:
I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance.
In my dream, I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears.
I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church, screaming and shouting everywhere; people making utterances to heaven.
Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly, I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people.
At that point, I realised that the rapture has taken place.
I cried the more.
Immediately, the ­ devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians.
He had a register of everyone's name...
At this point, I woke up.
The end is more than near.

What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus
comes now?
Many are unaware that the end is near.
Don't tell me that it's advancement in technology or development.
If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word - Repent
and be converted.
If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it.
Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity...

Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do the whole world a favour and keep broadcasting the Lord Jesus coming, u might save a lost soul.

Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelist.
PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

Have you ever wondered what would have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile phone?
And we really can't live without it.

Only 7% will re-send this message. Don't be of the 93% who will not share the message. Satan said "I wonder how humans claim to Love God and disobey Him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me"

Do not send later.
Send now

1 Like

Re: Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by Fetus(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Helo..femi letz rep d sul @ d nairaland debate na...fetus 100l chemistry....
Re: Lagos State University, Ojo:chat Room For Students And Alumni by Olufemichael(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Okay sir

(1) (Reply)

In One Sentence; Describe Your University/polythechnique / Information On University Of Ibadan MBA Programme / AAU 2014 Post Utme Form Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.