Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2647 Views)

So Many Id!otic Topics, Does This Section Have A Mod? / John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! / Are Young People Interested In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by paniki(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
Classical fan is nobody
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yes I am interesting! Promise to abide by the rules and regulation guiding this great forum....
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2013
paniki: This section is full of South Africans and so it would make sense to have a South African as a mod. Anyway, what happened to the old mod?

This section is not about any tribe or sects. It deals with Foreign Affairs and everyone are welcomed. Your questions have been answered way up on the thread.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
I thought I made this post 2 days ago. Okay, better late than never.

Chief Negro_Ntns for moderator. He's incinerated parts of Politics section and the mods are crying. grin
Bring the chief back to his real house. cool

demelza: I nominate Morpheus24 cool

I second that. A combination of Morpheus24 and Cap28 will generate so much guerrilla warfare, I bet Foreign Affairs section will take Pride of Place on Nairaland again. cheesy

Where is JeSoul?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Onila undecided

I am willing to support your candidature as well. I have no idea if you know diddly-squat about Foreign Affairs though.

Freiburger: I think I should be able to handel this subsection with another dedicated mod.

Thumbs down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKOm_YT2Wcc
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Freiburger(m): 12:27am On Oct 12, 2013
^Thanks. smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 1:03am On Oct 12, 2013
hehehehehe. ok.

Anyway, I didn't want that track Overture from Handel's Messiah. I wanted to post the Hallelujah Chorus from same album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITI3sVYWknE
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Still await ur response....
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Vivly(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
I nominate onila and obinoscopy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Vivly: I nominate onila and obinoscopy
you no go nominate me?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Vivly(f): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tolexander: you no go nominate me?
Are you interested?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by naijasofamerica(f): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yes, i am interested in co-moderating the Foreign Affairs Section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by emmanuelson20: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yes, i want to moderate the Foreign Affairs Section & am willing to abide by the rules & regulations guiding this forum.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MrChris1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
YES to all questions! Ready to moderate the Foreign Affairs Section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dhurmynick(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Yes. I'd very much like to
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 24, 2013
why not @Panafrican and @Andrewza? It is ok to have a South African since we have so many of them here. You can take @Nadia_SA
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2013
souldust: why not @Panafrican and @Andrewza? It is ok to have a South African since we have so many of them here. You can take @Nadia_SA

Its not about being South African, it is about moderating and the prerequisites has been earlier stated clearly.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by SirTunechi(f): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hav bin waiting 4 diz opportunity...nd tank GOD itz year i hope diz one doesnt pass me by....... OGa Obinoscopy i am interested... I promise to a very good job.... Please consider me? I wuld do a gud job i promise
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by WorldGreatest1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
I think so wink
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Foreign Affairs Section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thank you.
wink
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Foreign Affairs Section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2013
@op...still waiting!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dhurmynick(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
i am sir
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls try and get a new MOD for this Section, because the MOD of this section has been offline since the past four months, so what are they still waiting for??
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Even the people in Nigeria want to moderate Foreign Affairs Section!!!

I Love That
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dhurmynick(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
it would be an honor for me to

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Freiburger(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dhurmynick: it would be an honor for me to
Recommended.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by SirTunechi(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Am waiting
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ichommy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yes, i am interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Ops still waiting...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by paniki(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
I see that we have a new mod. So new mod can close this thread.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2013
paniki: I see that we have a new mod. So new mod can close this thread.

At least... wait for the announcement!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Erm, I have been appointed to serve this section as a mod, what I am not sure of is if I should close this thread or not, so I will wait for the op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CIA Exonorates Bin Laden From 911 Attack, Offers Post Humous Apology. / Israel Vows To Cut Off 'the Head Of The Snake' And Launch An Attack On IRAN / Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.