Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Need Deliverance Too But I'm Too Ashamed ––tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Deliverance Too But I'm Too Ashamed ––tonto Dikeh (635 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / "I'm Too Young To Get Married" -timaya Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Need Deliverance Too But I'm Too Ashamed ––tonto Dikeh by bilms(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
I Need Deliverance Too But I'm Too Ashamed ––Tonto Dikeh

Since blog4all-com..com broke the story of Jim Iyke's deliverance on the social media many celebrities have had one reason or the other to react to the issue. While some, who could be described as spiritually dead, are of the view that "it's not real", many have praised Jim Iyke for taking a bold step.
Actress Tonto Dikeh who recently attempted suicide is one person who has commended Jim Iyke as she also confessed that she badly need it too. See her exchange with Jim Iyke below:

She said she would give anything to have such deliverance too but that she is not as brave as Jim Iyke.

I hope she gets the courage to do it, very soon!
http://blog4all-com..com/2013/10/i-need-deliverance-too-but-im-too.html
Re: I Need Deliverance Too But I'm Too Ashamed ––tonto Dikeh by HezronLorraine(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
grin grin grin

We'll wait for your own too.

Your own will change form Where is my shoe? To
Where is my blond hair?
Re: I Need Deliverance Too But I'm Too Ashamed ––tonto Dikeh by ijebabe: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2013

(1)

Photos Of Dbanj's Performance At The Hennessy Artistry Finale / More Actresses For Jesus: Actress Turns Preacher Of The Gospel,read More Here>>> / Ruggedman Begged Me To Be One Of Mbga awardees – Ejiro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.