Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. (35380 Views)

Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work / 10 Signs To Know That You Have Found The Right Career / Are Fresh Grads Of Today Smarter Than Previous Grads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Irritant: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2013
hardbody:

When you talk less and listen more, you comprehend more, give out less and cam make more rational decision. I key into the points made by OP

I used to know a guy who was always quiet but still dull.....please what might be the cause?
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by shakirahpweety: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote
author=marion g]Is the person that wrote this smart? I guess so. But do
we have to talk less to become smart
? I doubt so.[/quote]

Mind u, most smart people talk less.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Obijoy(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2013
Nice one......... And a good idea
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2013
shakirah pweety:

Mind u, most smart people talk less.
actually, very very dumb people also portray that trait.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by jokegold1: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2013
I'm smart
Stay hungry. Stay foolish cheesy[/quote]
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by dagbokoncept(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2013
Now I know am smart bacos I got all those qualities. People don't really have interest in me not until they tool much time to study me. After getting to know the kind of specie I am they can't just let me go. I always know am a wonderful creature. God bless my hustle,I know very soon the world will celebrate me.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Twist4u: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
therefore GEJ must be one smart guy.seems to meet n surpass your criteria because he patronise social media frequently
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by KennyMurphy(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Ok
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by SONOFELOHIM(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2013
SMART PEOPLE ARE NECESSARILY UNASSUMING..COMPULSIVE TACITURNS..AND VORACIOUS LEARNERS
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2013
SON OF ELOHIM: SMART PEOPLE ARE NECESSARILY UNASSUMING..COMPULSIVE TACITURNS..AND VORACIOUS LEARNERS
That's me.. cool
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by uken73(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2013
manny4life: Going by what was written, I can authoritatively say that the average Nigerian isn't smart because

a. We talk too much, more often than we listen

b. Nigerians like to demean people, make others look silly which is one thing I hate

3. Nigerians place SO MUCH emphasis on education, what type of school, OAU is better than Unilag

4. When thing go badly, they're the first to complain, yell, scream shout and look for others to blame but themselves

5. Yes, Nigerians have the habit of "I'm smarter than you" or I know book pass you...

And the list continues

Now Nairalander, am I wrong?

Very very true. You will see it so much on Nairaland. Lots of useless debates, trying to outdo the other. Abusing other people they belief to fall short of knowledge. Always trying to prove that they know better than everyone. Almost every thread on Nairaland has people fighting and abusing each other, trying to prove they are better.

So sad.

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by sweetestboi(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2013
wasak: now this is expository... m I actually smart?
smart people dnt say they are smart"
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by SONOFELOHIM(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Elliotwiz1: That's me.. cool
. WELL FROM YOUR REPLY I THINK ITS FAR FROM YOU
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Sheenor: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yea!! Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ smart!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by adenozy: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
This just butress d point dat nigeria aren't smart at all...I mean check out d leaders who are d reflection of d large pubic. Dump to sy d least
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Rexyl(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
food for thought
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by ogbronx(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
manny4life: Going by what was written, I can authoritatively say that the average Nigerian isn't smart because

a. We talk too much, more often than we listen

b. Nigerians like to demean people, make others look silly which is one thing I hate

3. Nigerians place SO MUCH emphasis on education, what type of school, OAU is better than Unilag

4. When thing go badly, they're the first to complain, yell, scream shout and look for others to blame but themselves

5. Yes, Nigerians have the habit of "I'm smarter than you" or I know book pass you...

And the list continues

Now Nairalander, am I wrong?
Not wrong at all! Smart people wont tolerate mediocre leaders leading to this words-cannot-say condition the country is in
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by koolg: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
wasak: now this is expository... m I actually smart?

nope grin
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
SON OF ELOHIM: . WELL FROM YOUR REPLY I THINK ITS FAR FROM YOU
smart people dont try to make others look stupid^^You're out of the list of smart people too.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by piyse(f): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hi guys, is there any student here residing in badagry or ikorodu, please help me out with something to do in this period of strike. I am seriously getting frustrated, help save a life please.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by smartg(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
froz: Screaming with passion , THIRD position, dancing skelewu + ALANTA ;DScreaming with passion , THIRD position, dancing skelewu + ALANTA
you are not smart at all!.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by OMA4U(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
No 1 is erronously stated. I talk very well. In fact, I am a talkative, and that has never proven my smartness wrong.

Anyway, you tried sha!
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Mossi: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2013
now i know that am a very smart dude, and am a huge example of these thread.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by piyse(f): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
piyse: Hi guys, is there any student here residing in badagry or ikorodu, please help me out with something to do in this period of strike. I am seriously getting frustrated, help save a life please.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by just2endowed: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2013
evrybody claim they are smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability / 4 Things You Should Never Include On Your Resumě / Economic Hardship: Wema Bank Announces Salary Increment For Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.