Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. (35366 Views)

Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work / 10 Signs To Know That You Have Found The Right Career / Are Fresh Grads Of Today Smarter Than Previous Grads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by rill: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Seun osewa is smarter than all of u
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
froz: Screaming with passion , THIRD position, dancing skelewu + ALANTA ;DScreaming with passion , THIRD position, dancing skelewu + ALANTA

you're definitely not smart.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by froz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tenison96:

you're definitely not smart.

Phew! I give up... More stupid ones still yarning dust. I tot if u r smart u don't make sme1 look stupid or say he is not smart... Its part of the test. And you ,my friend ,don't have an element of smartness in ur system. *scream* must you tell meeeeeee! Focus on the information before you. . grin
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by topas100(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Great article.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by harsysky(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
ikechukz: 1 to 10 is soo true about me....seriously.
If 1 to 10 is so true about U I beliv the Op shud have listed smart people dnt even knw they are smart..tis people hu do acknowledge that..but if U re , keep improving on it cos smartness has no end..
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by just2endowed: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Another sign is smart people don't post often or comments on fb post or comments
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by bettercreature(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Craps! you can only tell me you are smart if you are rich
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by enyi1: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Big4wig: Akuko ifo

if u apply all dis stuff in my university,na f9 u go still get...pay money & get ur A...f*uck smartNess afterall Mr ibu no smart buh money dey show for bank

olodo. stay foolish, stay hungry

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by cumz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
christ... so dat guy in my department is smarter dan me?? ..choi
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Not an agreeable list!
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by vislabraye(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
You don't need to compare yourselves with others to feel smart. From the list, I'm very certain that many Nigerian bosses are not smart.
Our politicians are not smart either: e.g El-Ruffai , BRF , AMAECHI to mention but a few.
I actually like no. 10 the most cos a lot of people are guilty of it. I don't know whether its an iSsue of not being smart or a complex issue.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by vislabraye(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
enyi1:

Of all people, na Mr. Ibu U choose.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nuzo1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
smurfy:

All above are virtues belonging to the humble, not necessarily the smart.
Their's "cockyness" in being smart, but to be humble is (almost) to be godly.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by kilmix: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
When reading D post, I almost thought the Op was describing me... Seriously! shocked
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Chidex2442(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
i don hear........

abeg if u neva wise up go drink brain 0 6 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by harsysky(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
vislabraye: You don't need to compare yourselves with others to feel smart. From the list, I'm very certain that many Nigerian bosses are not smart.
Our politicians are not smart either: e.g El-Ruffai , BRF , AMAECHI to mention but a few.
I actually like no. 10 the most cos a lot of people are guilty of it. I don't know whether its an iSsue of not being smart or a complex issue.
I love ur saying that "You don't need to compare yourselves with others to feel smart". U dnt have to mention names like u did cos tis wat u might be regretting in d near future..the world is round that's y u leave somethings better UNSAID..kudos
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
please please please please, It'll be worth t

www.nairaland.com/1465612/shocking-article-nigerian-leadersis-there
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by vislabraye(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
enyi1:

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by omiobo: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Most of nairalanders are smart,some that we think are silly are just trying to be funny.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by 2scorehigh(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
shh...shh...shh....lemme close my mouth so that they will think that I'm smart...because if I open my mouth just for the sake of saying something, they will know that I am actually enjoying this ASUU strike wella!
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
comparing smartness, End time things of course.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Victosin09(f): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life: Going by what was written, I can authoritatively say that the average Nigerian isn't smart because

a. We talk too much, more often than we listen

b. Nigerians like to demean people, make others look silly which is one thing I hate

3. Nigerians place SO MUCH emphasis on education, what type of school, OAU is better than Unilag

4. When thing go badly, they're the first to complain, yell, scream shout and look for others to blame but themselves

5. Yes, Nigerians have the habit of "I'm smarter than you" or I know book pass you...

And the list continues

Now Nairalander, am I wrong?
I concur
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Donyswit(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Everybody body proclaiming themselves smart just told us they're not, from the points the op raised, smart people never acts to show they are smart, they know it though. learn from jobs - stay hungry, stay foolish

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Shinnings: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
marion g: Is the person that wrote this smart? I guess so. But do we have to talk less to become smart? I doubt so.

marion g, u av to do more action less talk to indicate dat ure smart and not to become smart.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by iamdsam: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2013
Even many idiots who aren't smart here would still claim to be smart. I laugh in Morrocan language
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by kolamilan(m): 1:29am On Oct 05, 2013
nice info.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 05, 2013
Wow, Real and Exposing !!!
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by hardbody: 4:31am On Oct 05, 2013
marion g: Is the person that wrote this smart? I guess so. But do we have to talk
less to become smart? I doubt so.

When you talk less and listen more, you comprehend more, give out less and cam make more rational decision. I key into the points made by OP
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Oya seun the president of nairaland..listen to me o...seun,seun,seun ...hw mant times did i callt you..3x...oya change my nick to smart boy
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by fuckdmods(m): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2013
iam smart
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by tboy11(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2013
manny4life: Going by what was written, I can authoritatively say that the average Nigerian isn't smart because

b. Nigerians like to demean people, make others look silly which is one thing I hate

3. Nigerians place SO MUCH emphasis on education, what type of school, OAU is better than Unilag

4. When thing go badly, they're the first to complain, yell, scream shout and look for others to blame but themselves

5. Yes, Nigerians have the habit of "I'm smarter than you" or I know book pass you...

And the list continues

really the truth
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Georgeokez: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2013

And the list continues

Not really wrong but, when you judge smartness one should truly look at the whole package like one can be smart but not educated and visa versa. And I do believe that the average Nigerian man is smart, might not be educated but still smart. The guys definition of smart is quite insufficient to describe a smart person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This True About Salaries In The UK. / Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" / Who Earns More Between A Professor And A Medical Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.