Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (33729 Views)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Ngokafor(f): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
2s£xy:
OP, tell your friend to kidnap her and ask for a ransom on her head. When paid, add the commission to pay guys who will carry out the act.

He collect his 200k, and settle boys the rest.

Simple.

...hehe!.. your dream thread is here...now have a blast...
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by logica(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Really, the guy shouldn't worry much. Her marriage will end in divorce and she will come use his head again to get money to pay her lawyers. So he should be ready. grin
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by obayaya(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Amaaskia: Seriously?
Smh can't understand why she would pay her own bride price. ;/

Such desperation!

I wonder what her husband truly thinks of her.

her husband will be seeing her as a very stupid girl...

robbing Peter to pay Paul..

well she just gave her husband a reason to mess around with her and I pray he maximizes that opportunity.

@ op
chill... take a bottle of beer and watch as her marriage movie plays out.. I'm sure you will have the last laugh

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by igmacco(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
The girl in question don collect her own share,,,, Una know how the guy don scatter her (TOTO) reach.... Abeg make una free d girl jooor.
She don come collect treatment money,,,,,,, For the damage wey d guy do to her (TOTO)..

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Coldfeet(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
dammytosh: Please post your friend's number.

Nairalanders need it. We don't mind your s too. Cos of the saying that says : "Show me your friend ........"

grin grin grin grin grin

Maga things......

Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtttttttttttttt
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dabrake(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
eagle,eye:

Ahhh..... , the bolded is very sad coming from you.
I'm telling you. I was disappointed
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by obayaya(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Coldfeet: cheesy grin cheesy grin

maybe this time around, the hunter will become the hunted
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by lilslick(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
The deed is done johrrrrr!!

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by cachal: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Anyone in his shoes would have done the same. Please read the post well, 'he still loves her", and "His mother Loves her too". So there's no biggy, she requested for help to finance her school, not a marriage contract.

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dabrake(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Billyonaire: You started by saying that your friend works offshore and is rich. And you also stated that the lady in question dropped out of school in the event of her relationship with your rich friend.

Firstly., 200k is NOT money even for an offshore worker who derailed her destiny.

And the school fees he expected the funds to be for, was he supposed to get the money back ?

Tell the guy to laugh it off. its no biggie, that money no reach to spend at a club any good weekend.
Skillful braggart.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Choi that babe gather liver o.

Like she strong die but that's so wicked and callous of her, this thing called conscience is not owned by everyone.

And how a girl will leave a man that loves her(wey get money) to go and marry one who can't pay for her bride price and is cool about her duping another man to pay for it, beats me.

Na wa o.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by holarmum: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
she robbed peter 2 pay paul........ko kan aye
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dabrake(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Coldfeet: Abegii!! Na india this tori happen where woman they pay her own bride price? Anyway relationships are a win lose situation. Tell your friend sorry and better luck next time. I don't know why some peeps are cursing the lady in question its not like she killed someone o! She only took money from her boyfriend PETER to have a sweet life with her husband PAUL!! Albeit dubiously! But hey! He is an offshore guy chicken change if you ask me. asking for a refund is just too comical I must say was it a business transaction?

Wonderful!!!! Clap for yourself. Imagine this nonsense.

After satan, hate women.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by successking: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tell your friend not to lose heart because he who laughs last laughs best. Besides, one who is satisfied will be hungry again.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
gringringringringringringrin

NA joke I dey. I was actually waiting for you guys. I almost pasteed the link on the abuse thread after I posted it but forgot. Since u saw it, no wahala.

Ngokafor:

...hehe!.. your dream thread is here...now have a blast...
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Bizibi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Woman mata na highway jare,make the guy forget d issue and move on,dat gal try sha
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Miner13: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Payment 4 services rendered in d past by d girl 2 d mugu guy.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Bizibi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Coldfeet: Abegii!! Na india this tori happen where woman they pay her own bride price? Anyway relationships are a win lose situation. Tell your friend sorry and better luck next time. I don't know why some peeps are cursing the lady in question its not like she killed someone o! She only took money from her boyfriend PETER to have a sweet life with her husband PAUL!! Albeit dubiously! But hey! He is an offshore guy chicken change if you ask me. asking for a refund is just too comical I must say was it a business transaction?
ogheneme,man gat wise up fr em gals oh b4 i enter beta arm robber motor
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by freecocoa(f): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
dabrake:

Coming from you, I am surprised.

Had it been someone like freecocoa, I for bone but you?
And what does this mean?

Since when do I support eveil?biko respect yourself o.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by cycline404(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tell your friend to let go the cash..... In as much as he can give it out let him forget it, He should just consider it as if he paid for the school things.
One day... Infact at the soonest the Karma will come... cos what goes around comes back around....
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by frederal(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Since he spits money let him forget it since he can always spit another. I like to know people that spits money. Since he didnt not lend the money to girl + no document to the lending, he should forget it.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by vivianc(f): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
What a world we live in! A world where goodness is called weakness, f....oolishness, etc! Where help and generosity is called s...tu..pidity and muguness. What a world we live!
So being compassionate and sensitive towards others is now a crime? OMG!

I guess the bible is right all along! The heart of man? Who can tell?
Trust has been killed!
Friendship has been murdered. And
Kindness has been shot!
Love aborted!
That's it!

Let us make the world an unbearable place to live! Let wickedness thrive and know no bound!
Let that brother who is standing by the road with a heavy load be given more heavy loads!!! Let that candle be broken into pieces instead of being lightened!
Cos indeed, kindness is for the weak!!!!
cos whoever that is kind is dead, so dead, and dead indeed!
smh!!!

4 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by RazziP(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oh my God your guy na correct guy oo 200,000 na luv sha.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Jobig(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
no matter what the guy did to her,not for bride price money,it has effects latter on.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dabrake(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
freecocoa: And what does this mean?

Since when do I support eveil?biko respect yourself o.
Omo, see vex nah. grin grin grin grin

Alright, sorry.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dabrake(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
vivianc: What a world we live in! A world where goodness is called weakness, f....oolishness, etc! Where help and generosity is called s...tu..pidity and muguness. What a world we live!
So being compassionate and sensitive towards others is now a crime? OMG!

I guess the bible is right all along! The heart of man? Who can tell?
Trust has been killed!
Friendship has been murdered. And
Kindness has been shot!
Love aborted!
That's it!

Let us make the world an unbearable place to live! Let wickedness thrive and know no bound!
Let that brother who is standing by the road with a heavy load be given more heavy loads!!! Let that candle be broken into pieces instead of being lightened!
Cos indeed, kindness is for the weak!!!!
cos whoever that is kind is dead, so dead, and dead indeed!
smh!!!

Someone's been 'magaed' and you are here giving us Oyedepo's motivational speech. No just let me vex.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by vivianc(f): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
dabrake:

Someone's been 'magaed' and you are here giving us Oyedepo's motivational speech. No just let me vex.

Ewu.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by freecocoa(f): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
But seriously how do become so wicked abi they are born that way?

I understand being helplessly in love that you will even consider paying your own bride price if the situation reach like that but not this way, this is just sheer wickedness.

I really pity this babe cos that her hubby will show her shege.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dabrake(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
vivianc:

Ewu.

I'm not surprised, you know?
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by macdelene(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sorry my guy. But wait ooo wat were u waiting for to marry her since ? 7+2 that 9 whole yrs . U don dey chop all d sweet and honey commot since secondary school. Even ur mother like her . So u won chop and run d second time. D babe don see say u na va still ready na she move on. Make she lose again.haba. Sorry at lest u assist in a good thing . As u no fit marry her on time u assist get her married. U ARE BLESSED grin

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
My guy no be mugu at all. Na the otepu be nwa-cripple wey think say she get sense. Make the guy go collect im akpalakpala sharperly. God punish devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.