Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? (15449 Views)

No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Federal Civil Servants,have You Been Paid Your August 2013 Salary? / Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by snika: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
3pleo: My dad also has not been paid in PHCN kaduna here. Their salary dont take this long, i dont know whats wrong with this i.d.o.t GEJ
I think your father is the real i.d.i.o.t for overfeeding you with government money.
Had it been you and your father were weeding the casava in your father's farm in the village this morning, you wouldn't have the strenght to call a whole president of Nigeria, an idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2013
ado123: The same happened at federal university of technology,akure.The federal Government is broke.They cannot pay salary any longer.Jonathan is piling up our money for 2015 election.He does not care if nigerians are hung
ry.I know my God will never allow him to win any election in this country if he chooses not pay my salary because of 2015 election.What happened to Abacha will surely happen to him

Bros, no vex, are you a lecturer? Cos if you are, you will NOT BE PAID until the strike ends cos Govt is implementing the No work No pay rule. If you are not, then you are collateral damage in the same war but you will be paid soon enough so where do you fall under?
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Sageez: pls gov forget abt ASUU, jst try n meet up to d demand of asup n I wil b forever gr8ful
ODE who recognise ASUP
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2013
I just received an alert for my Sept salary.
GEJ is working

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2013
snika:
I think your father is the real i.d.i.o.t for overfeeding you with government money.
Had it been you and your father were weeding the casava in your father's farm in the village this morning, you wouldn't have the strenght to call a whole president of Nigeria, an idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by juman(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2013
Fall out of ASUU issue.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by shawylux(f): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2013
Mubby4luv: Ma papa done bring him sept salary come house tey tey we done wack am finish self.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by danny301: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2013
There is no cause for alarm... We are already on top of the situation... You shall all be paid your salary as soon as we sort out some discrepancies in our September's incomes from different sources, but for now go back to work and remain a patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by lertee(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2013
No I haven't.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by iheanyi40(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2013
snika:
dude calm down ,d guy just de voice em feeling u knw weda En dad na only breadwinner in d family ,do u knw wat it means wen salaries are delayed. ?pls don't quote me if u will insult me and my family cos I aint got tym 4 nonsense
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Profitcost: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2013
josh4ever:

Bros, no vex, are you a lecturer? Cos if you are, you will NOT BE PAID until the strike ends cos Govt is implementing the No work No pay rule. If you are not, then you are collateral damage in the same war but you will be paid soon enough so where do you fall under?
I think they‘ve been paid (uni lecturers). Correct me if I‘M wrong
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by pesty100(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2013
am starting to get CRANKY
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by iheanyi40(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2013
dedons: you sure say your papa no be policemanna bribe money he fit bring come house so......................bros no vex o................na play i dey
grin
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by slap1(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2013
ge best: MAY GOD SAVES US FROM JONATHAN'S ADMINISTRATION, MY DEAR I WORK IN FED MINISTRY 2 ND I VE BEEN EXPERIENCING SAL DELAY B4 GEJ TUK OVA 17-18 OF D SAME MONT DEY VE PAID US BUT NOW 7-10 OF D ODA MONT B4 WE LL COLLECT SALARY 2 BAD.
Your abbreviation is disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by seanet02: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Ogun State Salary earners have been paid despite the State not yet being paid its September
My Brother at Working at state hospital confirmed this. Don't know why he was paid because He is part of the striking doctors.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by dav22y(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2013
I Have been been paid my sept salary. All thanks to Gov Akpabio,he doesn't joke with our salary, Even with the delay from the federal govt
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Cherish20(f): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2013
iheanyi40: 4 wia. ?, Ma mumsy never even receive August salary. SMH

God go punish T.A Orji_governor abia state

10000 LIKES
Nwoke ahu kwesiri ka atugbuo ya n'okwute

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by hassymo5(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2013
got my salary since 23 of september,wating for october......
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Joysmart(f): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2013
funny enough they payed earlier than usual when i got my alert on the 20th of september i thought it was a mistake untill i confirmed from my colleagues
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Funpeter: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2013
ado123: The same happened at federal university of technology,akure.The federal Government is broke.They cannot pay salary any longer.Jonathan is piling up our money for 2015 election.He does not care if nigerians are hung
ry.I know my God will never allow him to win any election in this country if he chooses not pay my salary because of 2015 election.What happened to Abacha will surely happen to him
Hala it has not reach that now why do u wish him dead? Na whaoooo
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Hearme(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2013
The Chairman, Forum of South West Local Government Chairmen in Nigeria, Chief Kunle Ayantoye, has berated the Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, for her “lack of understanding of the dynamics of the nation’s economy.”
Ayantoye said at a press briefing in Osogbo on Thursday that the minister was intellectually sound, but she did not know how to run the economy of a nation like Nigeria.
He stated that states and local government councils had yet to receive the federal allocation for the month of July in October.
This, according to him, has crippled activities at health centres across the nation because, health centres are being run by the third tier of government.
He advocated fiscal federalism saying this would bring an end to the deliberate starving of other tiers of government who were at the mercy of the Federal Government.
He said, “That is why we are advocating fiscal federalism. We hope that Mr. President will be excited one day to do this as he had on Tuesday when he initiated the process for a national dialogue.
“We condemn the concentration of fiscal powers at Abuja. The concentration of fiscal power at the centre makes states and local government councils go cap in hand for their statutory allocations every month.

http://www.punchng.com/news/swest-algon-berates-okonjo-iweala-over-economy/

No federal University has been paid since August. Those paid in august were paid from the schools internal generated revenue. That is why all the unions in Nigerian universities are now on strike.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by iheanyi40(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Cherish20:

10000 LIKES
Nwoke ahu kwesiri ka atugbuo ya n'okwute
mehn I tire oh ,you from abia. ?
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Hearme(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2013
The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, has expressed confidence in the ability of the Federal Government to tackle the impasse in the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee concerning the sharing of revenue among the three tiers of government in the last four months.
Ahmed told journalists in Ilorin on Thursday that President Goodluck Jonathan was mindful of the impact of the deadlock on all tiers of government and would ensure an early resolution.
“We have been made to understand that FAAC will not be able to meet up with its augmentation of the federally allocated funds to all the tiers of government. Augmentation is designed to be part of the budget and the situation means that there will be shortfalls in allocations to the states,” he said.
While noting that the impact of the shortfall in revenue was already being felt, the governor called for an early resolution of the crisis in the interest of good governance.
“We can manage our expectations, we can build plans on the amount accruable to the state to articulate and execute budget to the letter, but the lack of control on the in-flows naturally denies you the opportunity of saying in clear terms that full implementation of the budget will be recorded,” Ahmed stated.
The governor, who lauded the early release of information about the challenges of FAAC, also assured the people of the state of the government’s commitment to ensure all ongoing projects are completed as scheduled.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/faac-crisis-kwara-governor-optimistic-about-solution/
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by begwong: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2013
I have been paid up to october sef
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote
author=sharubutu]I've been a staff of the FCT Education secretariat for
about two years now but I've never experienced the type of delayed
payment of salary as the one I'm experiencing presently. Some people say
it is as a result of hick-ups with the sharing of the federal
allocation, some say the minister was not around to sign some documents.
I want to know what truly is the cause of this delay.[/quote]

o boy, i just collected mine on the 4th of sept. like u said, it has never happened before. ehe, i want to port from seb to edu. sec. how can you help a nairalander
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by festusfeezy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pls has anyone received Oct salary,? Patiently waiting for Oct. Dey there is dey ask of Sept salary
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by benedictac(f): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
chegx: be patient sir, stop cursing your president he is a representative of you.

thank you. don't mind these people, if given them the opportunity to be president will do worst than GEJ.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by haybeejay020(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sageez: pls gov forget abt ASUU, jst try n meet up to d demand of asup n I wil b forever gr8ful
..u no well..afta u nd, u no wn go uni.?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ziccoit: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Me and my colleagues never get a month salary until 16th-20th of the following month. The stupid governor of that state get mouth like mad. Even now he is not going to pay us September salary for Ileya festival. Rascal is a f**ktard.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Babalegba(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
snika:
you must be intellectually stunted to post that inane gibberish in support of an ineffective overpaid president who is destroying present and future Nigerian lives with the kleptocratic government we are currently experiencing. You deserve to have GEJ as your president.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Decryptor(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Will you keep quiet there! I work in Federal Capital Territory Administration FCTA and i was paid just the day before yesterday! Ask your APC-led govt where they stashed your salary.
By the way, Happy Birthday to my Oga @ the top the honorable minister of the FCT, Senator Bala Mohammed. Wishing you long life and prosperity. Long live FCTA...
Long live Abuja
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

We are eating national chin-chin for now...we shall surely get to the cake level Insha-allah whether APC likes it or not!!

GEJ 2015 and beyond!!!

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by searay(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Me I don collect am yesterday. I represent Akwa Ibom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Bribe Recovery : Rivers State Government Accuses Police Of Blackmail / Tinubu Not Enjoying Enough Support From Buhari As Expected — APC Chieftain / Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.