Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? (6361 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Wizkid's Picture Is On The New Pepsi Wrap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by silverdam(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Check very well abeg; he's on the right, I'm kinda confused here...

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/04/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture-is-that-basseys-dck/[/url]

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by PregnantBoy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol! Lobatan
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by demelza: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wetin carry your eyes go there?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by PregnantBoy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
demelza: Wetin carry your eyes go there?
I wonder ooo
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by PregnantBoy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by homesteady(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
gringrin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yeah I can also see denrele's vagyna undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by homesteady(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
spongeback: Yeah I can also see denrele's vagyna undecided

angry cry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
What can't you see it? His g-string barely covered it. undecided
homesteady:

angry cry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by AbuMikey(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
OP,that's not Bassey's D*ck oo,its his Preek undecided

gringrin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
So what if it's his d*ck. You wan suck am??
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by homesteady(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
spongeback: What can't you see it? His g-string barely covered it. undecided

gringrin May GOD deliver this girl! AMEN
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by floragregs(f): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na pocket I see ooo
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wow!

Looks like somebody forgot to use his vaseline before leaving his house.
I mean, why should any sane dude be having a raging hard-on in public? Perhaps he's a Barça fan that is so much obsessed with his team's defensive problem and forgot to wäñk his anger away.

Well, 7 clean sheets!

Hey! I know I'm typing off topic, but spare me that cow dung, please!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by homesteady(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx: Wow!

I mean, why should any sane dude be having a raging hard-on in public? Perhaps he's a Barça fan that is so much obsessed with his team's defensive problem and forgot to wäñk his anger away.

Well, 7 clean sheets!

Abeg somebody should ban this guy! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by AbuMikey(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx: Wow!

Well, 7 clean sheets!

An IP ban is what you deserve angry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
homesteady:

Abeg somebody should ban this guy! grin

Bro, you deserve a ban, too.

What have I done wrong?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: An IP ban is what you deserve angry

For what? shocked

I didn't break any rule, no?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Darkkid22: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
undecided
Mermaid.of.life:
So what if it's his d*ck. You wan suck am??
myt be gay

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by gloryglossy: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
na d trouser na gather for there.....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by gloryglossy: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
na d trouser na gather for there coolna d trouser na gather for there
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by AbuMikey(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx:

For what? shocked

I didn't break any rule, no?
You broke rule 1
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Uchmangunner: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
OP na h0rny b!tch lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by homesteady(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx:

Bro, you deserve a ban, too.

What have I done wrong?

The same crime you committed that led to the ban of your other moniker
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na wa,na deek make u dey see,mtcheew.

Btw,seems the entire BBA house had a good time in Nigeria.Denrele is a super-celeb,his tag-along is sumtn,who says he isn't relevant in the industry,he sure is popular.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by PregnantBoy(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Na wa,na deek make u dey see,mtcheew.

Btw,seems the entire BBA house had a good time in Nigeria.Denrele is a super-celeb,his tag-along is sumtn,who says he isn't relevant in the industry,he sure is popular.
Dats true!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by PamelaGold1(f): 3:41am On Oct 05, 2013
if that is the dick, the thing is long o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Some 3 people are jobless. U see them on almost all threads on nl following eacother like lost goats. I no kuku call names.
Tosinsilver and pregrant boy, keep deceiving yourself. U know what i mean.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by 3ace(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2013
5points: Some 3 people are jobless. U see them on almost all threads on nl following eacother like lost goats. I no kuku call names.
Tosinsilver and pregrant boy, keep deceiving yourself. U know what i mean.
It is now 4 people.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by silverdam(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote
author=5points]Some 3 people are jobless. U see them on almost all
threads on nl following eacother like lost goats. I no kuku call names.
Tosinsilver and pregrant boy, keep deceiving yourself. U know what i
mean.[/quote] Hahaha! This one has problem ooo, leave Tosin Silver out of dis kk. You're a suspect sef
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
silverdam: Hahaha! This one has problem ooo, leave Tosin Silver out of dis kk. You're a suspect sef
excuse me. U cant deny it.
U just proved me right sef
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? by PregnantBoy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
excuse me. U cant deny it.
U just proved me right sef
Sharrap! Leave him alone...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos / Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? / Fan Grab Nicki Minaj Butt During Live Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.