Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity (2683 Views)

Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hi,

I am compelled to posting this comment due to some fraudulent acts that are being perpetrated by some criminal minds in Nigeria particularly here on this website. To start with, I am a Nigerian citizen and also resident in Lagos, Nigeria. I have read series of spurious and fraudulent posts on this forum regarding spiritual assistance from some Nigerian impostors posing as spiritualists with phone numbers to be contacted.

Please be wary of these Nigerian criminals and don't fall prey to these mischievous fraudsters who are only out to swindle you by demanding huge sum of money from you in the name of spiritual assistance. You don't go to a hungry man for food when you feel hungry. If these con men are real as they claim, why couldn't they use their spiritual powers to enrich themselves or to ameliorate and rectify some - if not all the problems of Nigeria? - Think!

Spiritual gifts are free and are given from divinity to only those worthy of receiving them. If you're battling against any physical or spiritual difficulties, below are some powerful and potent spiritually charged names you can employ to achieve instant solutions.

1.) Names of Power to awaken the Throne Bearers (Engraved on the crown of Lord Metatron) - Bihamyafah, Bijammah, Yaghfir, Mayhaqar, Masil, Shahun, Shahun, Bijahoon, Malayhoon. The Throne bearers are the "Four Holy Living Creatures a.k.a Chayoth ha-Qadesh" on whose heads rest the Throne of Glory, and Metatron is their Commander.

2.) Names of Power engraved on The Rod of Moses (The Rod in which Moses, The son of Amram used in parting the Red Sea) - Ani, Bayrakh, Bayrukh, Barkhawa, Shayrakh, Sharukh, Yatmakh, Shakhaya, Mukh, Fasikh, Shamukh, Shamikha, Makhikha, Arikha, Bayrukha, Bihaya, YaBuma, Huriyawamah, Maharut, Ya Huh, Shaymu, Malsayamim, Maqnana, Bishafharaz, Harazir, Barukh, Sharfayukh, Balukha. These are the names which Adam uttered after his transgression in the Garden of Eden and he was forgiven. They are also the names which Jesus (Son of Mary) uttered on Lazarus and he came alive. Memorise these names and behold everlasting wonder. When you utter these names at noon, it will obscure the Sun, the Sun will disappear and the sky will get cloudy immediately.

Explanation: You are the Creator, besides whom there is no god, the most gracious of those who are remembered, the most entitled to be worshiped, the most worthy of being praised, the most generous of those who are asked, and the most bountiful of those who give. There is no god but you, the most knowledgeable of those who know, the wisest of those who rule, the most helpful of those from whom help is sought. There is no god but you. You are hidden from creation. You have ascribed kindness unto yourself. You alone posses the most beautiful names. You encompass all things in knowledge and power. When invoked, you answer. When asked, you give. You have recorded traces and reckoned life spans. You are the King, the overpowering, the One, the Triumphant. There is no god save You . You abase with Your power and elevate by Your might whom you will. You are God, the master. The hearts of all creatures are in Your hand, and You can turn them as you please. Speech is what you have spoken; decree what you have decreed; judgement, what you have judged. No one can repulse Your command, nor can anyone rescind Your determination. You are the Living, the Ever Subsistent.

3.) Names of Power engraved on the crown of Archangel Gabriel - Tash, Tash, Tashat, Tashah, Yuhanit, Humiyat, Huthawut.

4.) Names of Power engraved on the crown of Archangel Michael - Shahan, Shawin, Kanufash, Lunim, Kaylim, Yatish, Balah.

5.) Names of Power engraved on the crown of Archangel Azrael a.k.a Uriel (Benovolent Angel of Death) - Kashla, Ya'las, Ya'kalam, Shatikal, Jama'ahum, Makay, Kalwa.

6.) Names of Power for the Seventh Firmament (SUN) - Qasis, Mabtayub, Ajmakal, Hayhayawa, Tatah, Yatatiyah, Iyyak, Lu, Hafas, Hadhal, Hajam, Hasa, Bajahat, Haytoot, Safratan, Tayhayal, Hafuh, Tahkum, Hayham, Hayham. - These names were uttered by Joshua the son of Nun on Tuesday and the Sun moved backwards over Gibeon. Also uttered by Moses the son of Amram against Og the son of Anak (Giant) and was killed by Moses.

Note: You must memorize these names and chant them at least 119 times every night from 12:00AM and you shall behold wonder. Stop wasting your time and resources visiting any Church, Mosque, Pastor, G.O, Imam, Prophet or any spiritualist, for these sacred names were handed down from Adam, Enoch, Moses, Joshua, David and Solomon and the rest. These names were revealed by the Vizier of King Solomon - "Asaph the son of Berachiah" - 1 Chronicles 6:39.

There are still many more of them e.g The 72 Letter names of God also known as "The Shemhamphorasch" (Anyone that know these 72 Letter names will never enter Hell Fire). 12 Letters was given over by the Blessed Holy One to [the Angel] Mesmariah, who stands before the Curtain. He gave it to Elijah the Tishbite on Mount Carmel, and with them he ascended and did not taste death” (2 Kings 2:11; 1 Kings 18:20) and the Ineffable names engraved upon the crown of the most exalted and high King “AKATHRIEL Yah YEHOD Sebaoth Zoharariel - The Lord of Hosts, but I am 100% certain that these names revealed above are enough to change your lives forever. You may employ them for everything - Wealth, Marriage, Deliverance, Breaking Bondage, Honour and even to Kill.

For more clarifications, I maybe contacted via email - "zoharariel@aol.com" Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by Paulscholari(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ewooh..reading am sef,fear cash me o..how i wan con take pronouce am...well mak i try...
Hey guy i sent u pm na..pls reply me..thanx.
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by Paulscholari(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2013
Hey friend, i sent u a mail..i avnt got ur reply. Pls do asap
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by SecretDreams(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Only Jesus can save, note that.
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2013
Wetin man no go see for here?
Ma turia ma sa n jekia loma. Nda si ri a ka, ma luba. Lori dilindi ginchopai e sha pili. . .. . . Don't worry about the meaning. I speak in tongue.
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Secret_Dreams: Only Jesus can save, note that.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Please understand that I'm neither here to force my beliefs on anybody nor am I here to spite anyone because we're all entitled to our respective opinions. I only posted my comments on this forum for those who are seeking solutions to their difficulties. I am also not here to lecture anybody for those asking me silly & dumb questions via email.

Now, responding to u @Secret_Dreams - You don't just come out & start blabbing about things you're ignorant of, simply because your Pastor or G.O tells you otherwise. Do you actually believe that your Jesus has the highest authority in Heaven and on earth? Don't be mistaken, even in Araboth, Jesus not only bow to the Council of Seven - but also removes his crown and prostrate whenever he sees any member of the Council of 7 namely: Tzaphqiel Sstiel'Azbogha YHVH, Anafiel YHVH, Sofriel Memith YHVH, Sofriel Mehayye YHVH, Yefehfiah Zagzazel YHVH, Akh'Raziel Gallizur Saraquael YHVH, Zehanpuryu'h Soqed H'zi YHVH and of course, including The Lord of Hosts - Akathriel Yah Yehod Seboath Zoharariel Shemhamphorae Galagliel Rikbi'Chayyiel N'Zuriel'YHVH.

Do you know that the Roman catholic church spear-headed by Emperor Flavius Constantine made some alterations in the scriptures at the Council of Nicaea in 325AD? History convincingly shows that 25th of December was popularized as the date for christmas not because Christ was born on that day but because it was already popular in pagan religious celebrations as the birthday of the Sun. Now, if the Roman Catholic Church could brainwash the world into believing Christ was born on the 25th of December, then how much further can we go in trusting & believing all their craps?

Do you also know that the image or painting of Jesus by the Roman catholic church was actually that of Cesare-Borgia, the son of Pope Alexander VI (You may look it up on google).

According to the Bible, the Israelites were dark in complexion. Below are some of the facts:

1.) LAMENTATIONS 4:8 - "Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."

2.) LAMENTATIONS 5:10 - "Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine." {When black people get sick, or starve for a long time, they get darker. When white (Je-wish) or “red” people get sick or don’t eat they get pale.}

3.) JOB 30:30 - "My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat."

4.) Solomon described himself as black in Song of Solomon 1:5 - I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

5.) JEREMIAH 14:2 - Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Egypt - Understand first that Egypt is a name given by the Greeks which means "black". Also, in many paintings and artifacts made BEFORE 3rd century AD, you'll see that the Egyptians are a dark African people.

Conclusion

Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

If you are still skeptical about these facts, then I would like you to explain & reconcile the following Biblical contradictory statements:

1.) Exodus 34:7 says - Visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

But Contrary to this, the Book of Ezekiel (18:20) says, “Son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him”.

2.) In 2 Samuel 24:9, it says: And Joab gave up the number of the people unto the king: and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men that drew the sword and the men of Judah were five hundred thousand men.

On the other hand, we find in 1 Chronicles 21:5: And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all they of Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah was four hundred and three score and ten thousand men that drew sword.

3.) In 2 Kings 8:26 - we find this statement: “Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. “

In contrast with the above statement, we read in 2 Chr. 22:2: “Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign... “

4.)In 2 Kings 24:8 - it is stated that: “Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign... “

This statement is contradicted by 2 Chr. 36:9 which says: “Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign... “

5.) 1 Kings 4:26 contains this statement: “And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.”

This statement is clearly contradicted by 2 Chronicles 9:25, which says: “And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and
twelve thousand horsemen”

6.) According to mathew 16:27 & 28; Matt 16:27-28 (For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom)

This statement has definitely been wrongly attributed to Jesus, because all those "standing here", died nearly two thousand years ago, and none of them saw the Son of Man coming into his kingdom.

7.)In Mathew 10:23; Jesus said - But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Again this is obviously wrong as the disciples have, long, long ago, done their duty of going over the cities of Israel, but the Son of Man never came with his kingdom.

8.) It is said in John 3:13 that (And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven).

This is also incorrect, as is evident from Genesis 5:24 (Enoch Ascended) and 2 Kings 2:11 (Elijah Ascended).

9.) The book of Exodus 33:20 reports God saying to Moses: Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. I Timothy 6:16 also says: Whom no man hath seen, nor can see.

But we read a different story in Exodus 24:9-11: Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

According to this scripture, the Prophet Moses and Aaron and the seventy elders of the Israelites not only saw God with their eyes but also had a feast with him. The above statement makes the Christian God similar to the gods of the idolaters of India, like Krishna.

Finally - Ask yourself whether the dream of heaven & greatness should be waiting for us in our graves - or whether it should be ours here & now and on this earth - Shalom!
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by osymerga(m): 2:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Na wa oooo
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by coupleprophets: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Mr castrotadel number 1 you are not a christian. Number 2 you need healing by Jesus Christ for your brain problem. Number 3 there is no name as powerful as the name of Jesus. Number 4, whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
repent now or you will suffer both here on earth and in hell !
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2013
coupleprophets: Mr castrotadel number 1 you are not a christian. Number 2 you need healing by Jesus Christ for your brain problem. Number 3 there is no name as powerful as the name of Jesus. Number 4, whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Well said!
U can try to defend what he writes about christianity.
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
coupleprophets: Mr castrotadel number 1 you are not a christian. Number 2 you need healing by Jesus Christ for your brain problem. Number 3 there is no name as powerful as the name of Jesus. Number 4, whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

@coupleprophets - Understand that I have no issues with Jesus Christ and to be honest with you, I do believe in the name of Jesus. However, I am convinced that the name of Jesus is the least powerful among the sacred names of Power available to mankind. My issues are with the Roman Catholic Church for their conspiracies and the evil they have perpetrated for centuries using the church & the Bible as their instruments especially their fraudulent acts. You should know that I did not write the Bible, I only pointed out several contradictory statements in the Bible verses, and the earlier you discard the notion that the Bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit, the better for you.

For instance, A decade ago, While I was still worshiping in one of the pentecostal churches of today, I learnt that alcohol consumption is totally forbidden even in the scriptures but I later came across (1 Timothy 5:23) which says - Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities. I was told that "the wine" Paul referred to was not to be mistaken for an alcoholic beverage, until I later found the Scriptural grounds for drinking beverage alcohol in (Exodus 22:29) - Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me. I do believe you do not need the Pope to interpret this particular scripture to you. Why was the Christian God demanding liquors {and of thy liquors} if alcoholic beverage was forbidden? I could go on and on.

Proverb 12:22 says: Lying lips are abomination to the Lord, but in 1 Samuel 16:1-4 God commanded Samuel saying:

Fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.
2 And Samuel said, How can I go? if Saul hear it, he will kill me. And the Lord said, Take an heifer with thee, and say, I am come to sacrifice to the Lord.
3 And call Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will shew thee what thou shalt do: and thou shalt anoint unto me him whom I name unto thee.
4 And Samuel did that which the Lord spake, and came to Bethlehem.

Obviously God commanded Samuel to lie, as he was sent to find a king and not to sacrifice to the Lord.

You can download a PDF copy of the "The Book of Jasher" {which is even more credible than your alterated Bible} for your Enlightenment from this link below. Even the Bible itself made references, to it in Joshua 10:13 & 2 Samuel 1:18 respectively.

http://www.parsontom.com/books/Book%20of%20Jasher.pdf

Lastly, You said "there is no name as powerful as the name of Jesus". Now, my question to you is; Did Moses - The son of Amram, Joshua - The son of Nun, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, King David, King Solomon make use of the name of JESUS? Keep dreaming in your mother's womb!
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by Paulscholari(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Castrotadel, castrotadel, castrotadel, how many times did i call you...you cannot kick against the goads...the name JESUS is The name of the ALMIGHTY Himself...jhn 17:12
is JESUS your personal Lord and Saviour? From the vengeance of your words i really doubt it, and if its truly so, mehn those ur assumed high names you back on wont save you when the fires of hell gulps you wholly...."for he that denied me before men, i will also denied before my father"...well gud to have u on nairaland..well,love to have more gist on those celestial names,planes and their tales.
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by tobechi74: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sounds islamic to me
Re: Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity by Paulscholari(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
tobechi74: Sounds islamic to me
lool, more of jewish fables to me.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday...write Ur Wishes / Why Are Atheists Obsessed With A God They Dont Believe In? / Does John 1.1 Mean ‘the Word Was A God’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.