Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations (13727 Views)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator. / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by princesa(f): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
texanomaly:
*sneaks in swings pillow @ princess*
"GOTCHA!"
*turns and hit her back*
GOTCHA too!cheesy

@van: nothing for us this night?
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2013
Well are you?
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
@ Van Tee

Are you leaving the story here? Is it over? What the heck
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by faithgokz(f): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Van! Where are you nao

Divepen! The great cook, ah hail thee. .

Sis Princesa... *salutes

Texanomaly!!..
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
faithgokz: Van! Where are you nao

Divepen! The great cook, ah hail thee. .

Sis Princesa... *salutes

Texanomaly!!..
grin are you here for the party? I guess we will have to entertain ourselves. Van is nowhere to be found.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Who has seen Van? Did he fall off the face of the earth?
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Ice4jez(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2013
Y am I not surprise.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2013
texanomaly: Who has seen Van? Did he fall off the face of the earth?

Nope. He simply has writer's block sad and has since taken to writing short essays and random sports articles until he is able to continue his story.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
VanTee20:

Nope. He simply has writer's block sad and has since taken to writing short essays and random sports articles until he is able to continue his story.

Oh. Sorry to hear that. Ok...patiently waiting.
smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Madawaki01(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
VanTee20:

cheesy cheesy cheesy where are ur sport articles??
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Madawaki01: cheesy cheesy cheesy where are ur sport articles??

They written for some facebook football pages, not nairaland smiley.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
texanomaly:
Oh. Sorry to hear that. Ok...patiently waiting.
smiley

Thanks ma'am.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by faithgokz(f): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Van..sis Texa..princesa...divepen... We are on front page ooooo. Van kum n finish this story!
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by princesa(f): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
faithgokz:
Van..sis Texa..princesa...divepen... We are on front page ooooo. Van kum n finish this story!

imagine! Don't mind that mofo Van, one day i shall surely snap his neck. Leaving this omalicha story to rot!sad
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by felipemadero(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Conditions to Adhere to when your work is on the front page:
1.You must update atleast once in a day.
2.You must be frequent about your updates as well.
3.You must not abuse/insult we that are customers,no matter what is thrown at you.#winks
Failure to adhere to this conditions could lead to:
1.Unfrontpaging your work(looks like someone is smiling secretly)
2.Readers losing interest in your work as well as throwing vituperations at you.

I was only joking ooo wink grin cool..!
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Aghagba(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Um,following.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Damn! This thread made FP when I'm least psychologically prepared for it. No probs tho, I'll see this as a challenge to my intellect and try my very best at continuing it.

Dear READERS, expect an update tomorrowsmiley.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
faithgokz: Van..sis Texa..princesa...divepen... We are on front page ooooo. Van kum n finish this story!

I'm back cheesy
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
princesa:

imagine! Don't mind that mofo Van, one day i shall surely snap his neck. Leaving this omalicha story to rot!sad

shockedshocked

sad
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
felipemadero: Conditions to Adhere to when your work is on the front page:
1.You must update atleast once in a day.
2.You must be frequent about your updates as well.
3.You must not abuse/insult we that are customers,no matter what is thrown at you.#winks
Failure to adhere to this conditions could lead to:
1.Unfrontpaging your work(looks like someone is smiling secretly)
2.Readers losing interest in your work as well as throwing vituperations at you.

I was only joking ooo wink grin cool..!

Points taken. Thanks for commenting sir smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2013
VanTee20: Damn! This thread made FP when I'm least psychologically prepared for it. No probs tho, I'll see this as a challenge to my intellect and try my very best at continuing it.

Dear READERS, expect an update tomorrowsmiley.
As always...following. wink
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Madawaki01(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
DAYUMMM!!!Front page tinzz
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
EPISODE 4

The Secret Chamber, Mt. Tremissè, Deluxe City. April 29th, 2016. 06:05 GT

The Six members of the Central governing body of the underworld people, better known among Fairies as 'the Council', usually hold their meetings every fortnight to discuss issues concerning the welfare of their people and their world. Today, however, they were meeting just three days after the last meeting was held.

The meeting place was, as usual, the highly impregnable chamber carved out of one of the numerous caves in the thirty six metres high Mount. Tremissè that stood imposingly at the centre of Deluxe city.

The Secret Chamber, as it was popularly called, was indubitably the brightest place in Deluxe City and the whole of the underworld. Once there, the Council members had to fit themselves with NVAs (Negative Visual Aids), else they won't be able to see even the tip of their own noses. You have to keep in mind though that there is a huge contrast in the level of photo-sensitivity of an average human retina and that of a fairy. This simply means Fairies can see better in the dark than where there is light while the direct opposite is applicable to Humans.

Jeffrey Hansen, the elfin president of the council, took a delightful swig from the glass of absinthe on his table. He cleared his throat loudly and began to speak as soon as his colleagues settled down in their padded armchairs.

'Distinguished Council members. I know you are surprised that I called a meeting when the time is not right and I can see that you are all anxious to hear what this impromptu meeting is all about. Well, I called this meeting for us to delibrate on the next step to take in our world conquest plans.'

'I thought we discussed that in the last meeting,' Ruddy Wills, the chief dwarf, commented with a deep frown on his small face. 'Can't the delibration wait till the next meeting?'

'As a matter of fact, it can't,' Hansen replied. 'Last night, I got a call on the secure line from Commandant Hermann. He informed me that there is a urgent need for a change in our world conquest plan. . .'

'A change in plan?' Ted Baker, the bulky representative of the gnomes, jumped in. 'For what the hell?'

'He said the Human his men pulled in and have been carrying out tests on since, is not the one chosen by the gods,' Hansen informed.

'What!' The Council members exclaimed in unison.

'Yes. That's why I called this meeting for us to rub minds and improvise on our plan.'

Henryk Ross, the troll's representative, banged his fists on the conference table angrily. 'Damn! This will set us back by three months at the very least.'

'No,' Mick Larman, the goblin representative, opined. 'We don't need to waste that much time. There are better alternatives to starting the whole process over again.'

Council President Hansen studied the scaly, small headed, pointy-eared goblin before him with renewed interest and asked. 'What exactly do you have in mind?'

'A simple thing,' Larman answered coolly. 'We just have to proceed with our plans and forget about allying with any human.'

'That's crazy,' Henryk Ross commented. 'I believe you know that there is no way we can pull anything of note off without us consulting the prophetic annals, which in this case emphatically states that we need to team up with the chosen human before our world domination vision can be actualized.'

'What exactly will that human do for us?' Larman queried. 'Don't you think we can defeat humans on our own? After all we have more men, more sophisticated weapons and then our technology is millions of light years ahead of theirs.'

'I don't think so,' Ross countered. 'I believe going against whatever the annals say at this crucial time is very risky, especially when we seriously consider the fact that we aren't the only ones seeking to lord over Earth. We have the aliens and the sect of enlightened Human to contend with. Any slip-up on our part simply means we have lost Earth for good.'

'Delaying our strike is not good either,' Larman argued. 'If we waste unnecessary time planning while our rival are busy acting, then our vision is doomed already.'

'I'm with Larman on this one,' Dwarf Rudy Wills said. 'We have obeyed the annals thoughtlessly enough. Let's use our discretion in this situation. Let us strike as soon as possible'

'Okay, Okay. You have all spoken well,' Council President, Jeff Hansen, said after a moment of thoughtfulness. 'Let each one of you go and prepare his men for action. I will pay a visit to the Seven Sages to seek their opinion on this matter. I'll get back to you on what they say.' And with a bang of the sacred gavel, he added, 'This meeting is adjourned.'
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Sanguichinnati, en route Fort Carnellé. April 29th, 2016. 08:09 GT.

Van's Point Of View.

'All your latest dreams were influenced by our special sedatives. . . Even that memory about you saving a land is false. . . It is the last memory chip we implanted.'

Sitting at the back of a Sleek Fairy car, bound and gagged, I clenched my eyes shut as the weighty words of the Fairy Commander echoed in my head.

I found myself in a labyrinth of confusion. Is everything happening to me now real? Or this is just another memory chip working in my brain. Do I even know if I'm still sane?

The unprecedent halt of the car, which had hitherto been moving at break-neck speed, put a stop to my train of thoughts. The car pulled to a stop near a log cabin and Brad, the big fairy, promptly jumped out and disappeared from my view for several minutes.

He returned with a ray gun in his hands and a twisted smile on his face. After a moment's hesitation, He removed the piece of clothing covering my mouth and uncuffed my hands.

'Are we at the Fort already?' I asked immediately I was ungagged.

'Dumbass. Does this place look like a fort to you?' Brad asked in undisguised disgust.

'Why did we stop then? Are we out of fuel?'

'I don't think I have met anyone as obtuse as you before,' Brad said while shaking his head in mock pity. 'We don't use fuel here Human, and we actually stopped because we've got company.'

'What sort of company? Cops right? Because you were driving too fast, eh?' I inquired.

Brad made a gesture of exasperation. 'Why did I even ungag you in the first place? Listen boy, I'm about to enter into a firefight with some creatures I'm yet to identify, so in your best interest stop making silly deductions and find somewhere to hide your silly ass before you get slugged. Comprende?'

I nodded in agreement. Afterall I was aware of the futility of arguing with Brad. I alighted the car and quickly ran to hide behind the Log Cabin which was not far off from where our car was parked.

After several moments of eerie silence, I began to hear loud sounds of rapid gunshots. The firefight continued for several minutes before everywhere went silent again.

I remained in my hiding place wondering if it wouldn't be better if I took to my heels, but then I didn't my way around that place and I was scared of being hit by a stray bullet.

A sudden tap on my shoulder jolted me back to reality and I almost jumped out of my skin in fear.

'Brad! Why the hell did you scare me like that?' I asked in a mixture of anger and relief. Wait! This here before me is no fairy. He's very human. 'Who are you? FBI? CIA?'

'No, MSA'

'Meaning?'

'Martian Secret Agency.'

Martian? Meaning he's from Mars? Didn't my chemistry teacher tell me that no form of life exists on Mars. Now this is serious.

To Be Continued. . .
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Alright, next update will be on Wednesday. Thanks.
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 12:29am On Nov 19, 2013
texanomaly:
As always...following. wink

I'm as grateful as ever smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by felipemadero(m): 3:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Captivating
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Vantee if by wednesday you did not update i will personally throw into the middle of The fight...
I have finish eatin my food here ,now
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2013
felipemadero: Captivating

Thanks smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by VanTee20(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Divepen: Vantee if by wednesday you did not update i will personally throw into the middle of The fight...

Is this how to encourage a writer who just got over writer's block?sad You wicked o. grin
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by texanomaly(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2013
I loved it...you never disappoint. smiley
Re: The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations by Marian17(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmm. Impeccably written. Thumbs up Van smiley.

And Em, that 'sect of enlightened Humans' is a roundabout way of saying the Illumanti right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / What Is The Most Romantic Real Life Story You Know? / The Heart � Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.