Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom (42368 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Joshuadon: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
bigfrancis21:

As of 2006-2007, when I was admitted into UNN, yes they were accepting 2 sittings then, but I am not so sure of now.

pls can you confirm if they still do such.....!?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
otunbadan:

So with all your schooling, you don't know u should have formed your own trend and not come here and be an ass
Shut your filthy yak and stop being a jerk. Others saw my comments and didn't react, but you, Mr Fumbulism, just had to stretch your plague addled fingers to type filth.

You need deliverance.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by otunbadan(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Shut your filthy yak and stop being a jerk. Others saw my comments and didn't react, but you, Mr Fumbulism, just had to stretch your plague addled fingers to type filth.

You need deliverance.

K dumb child
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
otunbadan:

K dumb child
That's better, moronic adult
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Leaaaave me oooooo! Akoka!! Akoka!!

We lead, others follow angry
Una funny Buh d truth is; 'If U attended a University in Nigeria and its not UNN,my broda/my sista, na JAMB lesson U Go' #LIONS&LIONESSES!!!
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
UNN

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2015

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2015

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Charlesschools: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your
score is low for the course you applied for and also you
need help processing your admission and accomodation to
stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for
assistance: 08153049342...
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by thexzy(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
Please anyone with an info on when the POST-UME will come up and also on the form sales in UNN 2015/2016 SESSION?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Capableben(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2015
thexzy:
Please anyone with an info on when the POST-UME will come up and also on the form sales in UNN 2015/2016 SESSION?
Are You also an aspirant cos I'm one. unn
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by thexzy(m): 4:10am On May 29, 2015
Capableben:

Are You also an aspirant cos I'm one. unn
I have someone am checking it for
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by fhunn: 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Mscheeeew

Let me unfollow this thread of pussycats

never knew you could be this nauqhty.. grin ......thouqht you were always that riqid serious personality
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Ishilove: 9:09pm On May 29, 2015
fhunn:

never knew you could be this nauqhty.. grin ......thouqht you were always that riqid serious personality
Then you don't know me very well then grin
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by fhunn: 9:16pm On May 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Then you don't know me very well then grin

looks much like it grin
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by fhunn: 9:31pm On May 29, 2015
Thexzy......have you qotten answers to your questions?

Its the same questions I have too...
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by thexzy(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
fhunn:
Thexzy......have you qotten answers to your questions?

Its the same questions I have too...
Not yet....someone should help please
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Watmux(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
please is transfer into medicine possible in unn??
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Kcinho(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Watmux:
please is transfer into medicine possible in unn??
very possible
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Fourmatic: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Dead thread!
Anyway, UNN Post UTME form is out.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by josh99: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
I'm trying to help someone to complete his post ume application But having problem with uploading his password and choosing of his local government... Please, I'll be glad if someone Can help me out with it
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by bigfrancis21: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fourmatic:
Dead thread!
Anyway, UNN Post UTME form is out.

Thanks for letting us know! I have 2 people who have been waiting since for the post ume form sale to be out.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Fourmatic: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Thanks for letting us know! I have 2 people who have been waiting since for the post ume form sale to be out.
It's not like I'm happy for its death, in fact, I'm not happy with the rare presence of my fellow aspirants on Nairaland.

I've read a lot of your post, though, I'm not a science student but I must say, I learnt quite somethings from your post.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by bigfrancis21: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fourmatic:
It's not like I'm happy for its death, in fact, I'm not happy with the rare presence of my fellow aspirants on Nairaland.

I've read a lot of your post, though, I'm not a science student but I must say, I learnt quite somethings from your post.

Oh, thanks so much for the commendation!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by henry99: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
hey good day peeps..I just gained admission at UNN for masters degree... pls where is d best place to live off camp and wat is d price range!!!
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Olarewajub: 6:09pm On May 25, 2017
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by lonelydora: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2018
olivvvia:
All catholic students its time 4 morning devotion!cheesy.

Haaaaa!

They will start singing

***Here we are
All together
As we sing and pray
Joyfully.....etc***

A song that wakes me up every morning in Eni-Njoku Hall.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Godhead4(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Who else is a Lion in 2019 wink
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by khingTony(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
so, there's a thread like this all this while

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now / FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.