Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter (25780 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by BrAkingNews: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by talktimi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why waste time on an object as jobless as FFK ?

118 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by donphilopus: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
talktimi: Why waste time on an object as jobless as FFK ?
Reuben Abati is more Jobless

128 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Desola(f): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
But Femi fine sha!

That Reuben looks like obo lagido.

76 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by homesteady(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
SMH!
Two old men insulting themselves like children!
BTW, I think FFK was indirectly talking about himself! Because he talks like a person who has no good breeding!

26 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Tolexander: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
More like obasanjo vs jonathan
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by seanet02: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Desola: But Femi fine sha!

Lmao
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by donphilopus: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am laughing at these little children, how can a turkey compare itself with a chicken?? No no no no no, it's never done

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by ifyalways(f): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Two over fed agbaya's feeling funky. cheesy
Btw,FFK is a handsome man.No denying.

15 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
ifyalways: Two over fed agbaya's feeling funky. cheesy
He is handsome no doubt! His gap tooth is killing. The man fine no be small. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by tpia5: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
yoruba man = handsome and swag, what women want, etc etc.

24 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by agbameta: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
And this is a senior government official and the mouthpiece of the federal government of Nigeria picking up fights on the internet like a damn thug...

Talk about serious lack of respect for his own job and the people of Nigeria.

A sad reflection of his useless boss, cheap and worthless administration..

20 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by specco(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2013

Olodo. Serious issues are being discussed and you are talking about facial appearance. Do you know that the devil masquerades as the angel of light? Don't be deceived by outward appearance while the inside is rotten.

18 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by AbuMikey(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
A tale of,the Handsome and the Ugly grin

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Katsumoto: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2013

I don't know what lagido is but the obo gives a clue. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How u dey?

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Omen100(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2013

You see yourself for outside?

And to topic, there is only one jobless man among those two men and that man is reuben abati, fulls-top.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by mikrotikng: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
ifyalways: Two over fed agbaya's feeling funky. cheesy

fine without substance=...

8 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Handsome wetin? FFK's picture is clearly air-brushed.

Funny how he refers to Abati's breeding when he's himself a crude degenerate.

12 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by Desola(f): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Obi1kenobi: Handsome wetin? FFK's picture is clearly air-brushed.

Funny how he refers to Abati's breeding when he's himself a crude degenerate.

Story! Na fine people airbrush dey enhance. Try that kain tin for abati's face and he would look like a sacrifice for shango.

The bobo fine abeg. See fresh fingers. Proper butter boy compared to that ajepako obo called roben.

23 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by awakulowoo: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Desola:

Asiere leleyi ni abi won te gamale 20 m'eba fun ya e ni?

Is it my fault that you come from a long line of orangutan abi that you look like ebora inu Igbo?

Abeg park well if you don't want me to produce thunder from your forsaken face.

A dara fun e, Oodua agbe e o.

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fresh vs notsofresh
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by sEyi6: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Me think we shouldn't doubt FFK anytime he says he hit any Nigerian woman.

All the females that commented on this thread irrespective of their tribes are all tripping for him.

13 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by goldfish80(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
They both told each other the home truth, Kay ode is a commentator without sense and Ruben is a peasant without breeding.simple

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by uzorkul(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Well my Oga at d top says He will settle d matter between both of dem so i cant give u any more details on why dey r quarelling
Well my Oga at d top says He will settle d matter between both of dem so i cant give u any more details on why dey r quarelling
Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by donphilopus: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul just asking

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter by donphilopus: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul
just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku / Justice Peter Umeadi Refuses To Use Court Built By Dr. Maduka (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.