Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS (32096 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by kstyle2(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Talk abt self desired madness,,,,criously,wats goin on....somtyms i feel i and don jazzy r d only sane pple left in dis world.....
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Robert Anthony Martin Jr was born on the 27th of July, 1946. His mother abandoned the family and was diagnosed with a mental disorder when he was seven. He is best known as 'Stephen Donaldson', a name which he took when he started campaigning for homosexuality at university, to avoid embarrassing his relatives.

When he was 12 Donaldson was expelled from the Boy Scouts for gay sex. His father sent him to live in Germany with his stepmother's relatives, where he continued his homosexual activities.

At the age of 19 Donaldson moved to Florida to live with his mother. When she discovered his relationship with a Cuban man she was dismayed and he moved to New York. He enrolled at Columbia University on the understanding that he would undergo psychotherapy and not attempt to homosexually seduce other students. There Donaldson, with his friend James Millham, founded the first gay university society in the USA, the 'Student Homophile League', now known as the Columbia Queer Alliance.

However at university Donaldson began to take an interest in women also. He became involved with Martha Shelley, leader of the lesbian rights organisation 'Daughters of Bilitis'. This behaviour met with widespread disapproval in the gay rights movement, and Donaldson's discomfort at what he described as the biphobia of the movement led to him ceasing his involvement in it upon leaving university.

After leaving university in 1970 Donaldson joined the navy. He had enjoyed dressing as and pretending to be a sailor while meeting men during his time at university. Upon official discovery of his homosexual activity he was dishonourably discharged in 1972. Five years later, after much legal wrangling, his discharge was upgraded to 'honourable'. After leaving the navy Donaldson began campaigning for bisexual rights.

On the 14th of August, 1973 Donaldson took part in a pray-in, organised by the Community for Creative Non-Violence, at the White House in protest of the bombing of Cambodia. He was arrested and declined to post bail.

Donaldson was at first placed in a 'privileged' block, with better-behaved inmates. However he was transferred to the gaol's toughest block, he believed, because the chief of the guards thought that he was writing a hostile article on the prison system. There a prisoner approached him and claimed that he and his friends wanted to discuss pacifism with him in their cell. When Donaldson entered the cell however, he was seized, restrained and repeatedly anally and orally raped by approximately 45 men.

The next night the scene was repeated. He was claimed by two tough prisoners who began pimping him for cigarettes, but escaped and ran to the guards, who took him to Washington DC General Hospital for an examination, after which he was returned to the gaol hospital.

The next day (the 24th of August) Donaldson told reporters at a press conference about his gang-rapes. This was the first time a male prison-rape victim had publicly come forward and resulted in a prolonged media frenzy, in which he was referred to by his legal name (Robert Martin). He required a week's stay in hospital to repair injuries to his rectum.

Prosecution of some of his rapists was commenced but Donaldson decided not to cooperate with it.

In late 1976 Donaldson was arrested for public urination. The police searched his hotel room and found cannabis. He was put in a gaol cell with four white and eight black men, most marines from a local military base. There was a stand off between the racial groups, and the next day the four white prisoners moved with Donaldson into a four-bunk cell, where he sexually serviced them.

Donaldson served a short sentence and was released, but the next year deliberately got himself arrested for LSD possession in Norfolk, Virginia

In the city gaol he sexually serviced many men nightly until being put in solitary confinement. Donaldson protested against being put in solitary confinement, and upon his release was put in a cell with blacks, who allegedly paid $5 for him. He didn't like being in a cell with blacks, and after fighting one of his attackers during a nightly gang-rape was returned to solitary confinement. He was later released into a white cell, where he became especially fond of one of his cellmates, Terry. He and Terry got a two-man cell of his own. When a frightened new prisoner was moved in with them Donaldson began in turn sexually dominating and exploiting him.

After release Donaldson suffered from depression, insomnia, and panic attacks and attempted suicide in 1977, the year after his mother killed herself. In 1980 he was denied medicine for an STD at a Veterans' Hospital and returned with a gun, which he discharged. He was convicted of assault with intent to commit murder and sentenced to ten years in federal prison.

He was paroled in 1984, but violated the terms by visiting India in 1987, for which he was returned to federal prison in 1990. After being released he founded the group Stop Prisoner Rape (now known as Just Detention International). He became a respected writer on anti-racist skinheads, as well as continuing his reporting on gay rights and issues, and was assistant editor of the Encyclopedia of Homosexuality published in 1990.

Donaldson died of AIDS in 1996 at the age of 49, which he said he had contracted in his first gang-rape in Washington DC.

Here's Donny!

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by vital1: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
I guess d people involved in this act are so crazy that they 4get it can actually put an END 2 d TIME they have 2 get THINGS fixed.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Going by what you said, there should be clean straight men na, or you will dispute the fact that Straight men are involved in this kinds of acts aka bisexuals? If it's like this, women should have HIV because according to you, if their men who fuckks them are not involved in raw sex, then heck why should they get the bug...

Abeg leave story jor... Like gay men, the straight one are involved in this act and unfortunately, they knowingly or unknowingly transfer the bug to their female partners.

Offcourse there are heterosexual men who have contracted and died of AIDS but do they deliberately seek to contract the virus by willingly sleeping with somebody who they know is infected by aids?

And for your info there is no such thing in my book as bi-sexual unless you are a woman.

As a man u either want to have vanilla or chocolate fudge.

And I will let you know that gay men are extremely promiscuous when compared to either straight men or lesbians.

Gay men above 40 without money or influence find it had to get a partner and as such will do anything to seek companionship within any gay circle.
These guys are driven by their own sexual fantasy and nothing more.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
It's their life. If they're happy, let them stay happy. It's not like they're raping people.

2 Likes

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
In the early days of AIDS the disease was refered to as GRIDS i.e. GAY-RELATED-IMMUNODEFICIENCY-DISEASE
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Team endtime @work,. wad more can i say? Nairalanders hav sed it all.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

Offcourse there are heterosexual men who have contracted and died of AIDS but do they deliberately seek to contract the virus by willingly sleeping with somebody who they know is infected by aids?

And for your info there is no such thing in my book as bi-sexual unless you are a woman.

As a man u either want to have vanilla or chocolate fudge.

And I will let you know that gay men are extremely promiscuous when compared to either straight men or lesbians.

Gay men above 40 without money or influence find it had to get a partner and as such will do anything to seek companionship within any gay circle.
These guys are driven by their own sexual fantasy and nothing more.

You seem to know so much about the gay community better than the average person.

There's no such thing as unless you're a woman...lol, women can Bleep a man/woman and they remain straight but when a man does it, he's gay... I hear you.

I'm not here to argue with you man... Where's Hezron when you need him?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Gaëtan Dugas - Patient Zero

This man, Patient Zero, was known for having WAY too many sexual partners on several different continents. He was alleged to have had sex with literally hundreds of partners each year, 2500 in his whole life. Furthermore, he continued to have unprotected sex long after his first disease symptoms appeared, and in private interviews with physicians stated "If I have gay cancer, why shouldn't everyone else?"

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

There's no such thing as unless you're a woman...lol, women can Bleep a man/woman and they remain straight but when a man does it, he's gay... I hear you.

Yes because with lesbians at least there is commitment and true love.
Most lesbian couples last longer than even married couples.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

Yes because with lesbians at least there is commitment and true love.
Most lesbian couples last longer than even married couples.

Hmm, how do you know?

I wasn't talking about couples, you stated if a woman does it,it's ok for her to be straight, but if a man has both, then he's gay. At least that's what I interpreted from your comment. I wasn't talking about same sex couples...

Anyway, I'm almost done with this topic abeg, I don't want my words misconstrued mischievously.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by dhammer(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Baybe: Anti-retrovirals are readily available over there and they are also cheaper. Which means that HIV positive patients might even look healthier than the negative ones.

Ever heard of drug resistance or the level of compliance required for hiv medication. There can be no plausible reason for the kind of reckless behavior.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
The homosexual community in the U.S. over the years accounts for an acute epidemic surge of new syphilis infections
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by dhammer(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts: Gaëtan Dugas - Patient Zero

This man, Patient Zero, was known for having WAY too many sexual partners on several different continents. He was alleged to have had sex with literally hundreds of partners each year, 2500 in his whole life. Furthermore, he continued to have unprotected sex long after his first disease symptoms appeared, and in private interviews with physicians stated "If I have gay cancer, why shouldn't everyone else?"

Its interesting the way you left out the fact that, that 'patient zero' title was eventually overturned by the cdc and co. Stop spreading misinformation.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Hmm, how do you know?

I wasn't talking about couples, you stated if a woman does it,it's ok for her to be straight, but if a man has both, then he's gay. At least that's what I interpreted from your comment. I wasn't talking about same sex couples...

Anyway, I'm almost done with this topic abeg, I don't want my words misconstrued mischievously.

You cannot lump lesbians on the same boat with gay men. They are not the same.

Women are naturally attracted to their own kind both emotionally and physically. The Female Sex is the default sex in nature.

But that is not the argument.

The argument is that

1. You dont see lesbian women giving each other aids

2. You dont see the level of promisciouty attributed to both straight and gay men in lesbian women

3. Lesbian community do not suffer from any aids epidemic. They never did and never will.

4. Lesbians dont sleep with underaged girls.

5. Gay men love underaged boys.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by iterator25: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
End time is inside this thread I can feel it sad
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by God1stson(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
perverion and pedition @ workk.thank you lord ,4 it is by ur grace i'm saved.pray 4 dem,some will still make heaven cos d mercy of God can blot sin
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
d-hammer:

Its interesting the way you left out the fact that, that 'patient zero' title was eventually overturned by the cdc and co. Stop spreading misinformation.

yes and they are blaming it now on HAITIAN niggaz just like they did with the Congo Monkeys but the fact remains Patient zero did infect alot of men
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by topsco(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
semi madness.....
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
adeaugustus: It's their life. If they're happy, let them stay happy. It's not like they're raping people.

Stop condoning iniquity. Are you one of them or just a sympathiser?

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

Women are naturally attracted to their own kind both emotionally and physically. The Female Sex is the default sex in nature.

The argument is that

2. You dont see the level of promisciouty attributed to both straight and gay men in lesbian women

3. Lesbian community do not suffer from any aids epidemic. They never did and never will.

I cannot argue this, hopefully one of them will grace the thread and do justice to what you have said...Cool?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2011/jul/17/the-rape-of-men

I have tried severally in the past to post this article here but I was banned by the spam bot .

The link above relates the on-going atrocious behaviour of Congolese rebels on their own people.

At one time you may have heard that the Congo was the r@pe capital of the world with one in three women having been r@ped.

well it has taken another dimension as the rebels now actively seek men to r@pe.

I would have posted the article here but as i said i dont want to risk gettin banned by some dumb machine
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

I cannot argue this, hopefully one of them will grace the thread and do justice to what you have said...Cool?

you cant dispute fact
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by valenti12(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Weird World, e be like say na to leave the milky way for them
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
I have never typed this b4 but I guess its inevitable today.......

END TIME THINGS.....
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Kuchilo: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mehn,thats like saying "i want to be a ghost,u definately have to die to be one. Mtchw.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by 3nairalandcom: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
I thank God for my life,but please the world should help me pray so I can stop masturbation because it is my only problem till I get my lucky wife.Cheers

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by girlsmoney: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wetin concern abro wit over load cool
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

The argument is that

i can bet u are either gay, bisex or just plain silly.
Bro, dont deny it else I will uproot your history here on nairaland.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

you cant dispute fact

Your facts, neither mine nor a generally accepted fact.

I'm no expert on the subject matter, if Hezron or Masonkz were online, oh yeah, they sure will dispute it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.