Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (25843 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nate7even: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
olasman0: hi guys...civil engr... 100level...heard d new hostels are 18k..hope it's decent or I should go for off-kay
course mate how you dey
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brimmie:

EEE!? Nice!! Buh were you given or you chose it!?

EEE gurls in my level are not up to 10! cheesy cheesy Dunno abt their DE students o!!

Fear not!! At least you are a plus to Engineering Gurls! wink
i chose it....me shall not fear...lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by adefemi007(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brimmie:
Heard they've pasted some names Prolly Pdites only for now!

Becoz their gurls dey always make sense!!

Bros, FUTA gurls nor try o! Lol.. And the ratio of Boys to gurls na 7:1!!

Since u don talk say girls no plenty for there, make I kukuma begin to find one for here b4 dey enter... lol
Anyway, hope test and assignment no dey plenty oooo coz I heard sum1 calling the school Federal University of Test and Assignment
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
miss_ibk:
i chose it....me shall not fear...lol

Hmmmn Hope you are familiar with Engineering Drawings!? Something like Technical Drawing!?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
adefemi007:
Since u don talk say girls no plenty for there, make I kukuma begin to find one for here b4 dey enter... lol
Anyway, hope test and assignment no dey plenty oooo coz I heard sum1 calling the school Federal University of Test and Assignment

Lol.. E go beta make u find one before u come o!! No come tamper with the ones wey we been dey manage! tongue tongue **kidding** I nor get babe for FUTA! sad

And for assignment, broda na true o!! For my dept, lecturers nor like dey teach! Assignment go come boku for hand!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brimmie:

Hmmmn Hope you are familiar with Engineering Drawings!? Something like Technical Drawing!?
Yes...i love T.D
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by olasman0(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nate7even: course mate how you dey
m good Bro..lng time
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LogoJ(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
I beg where una surveying and geo informatics dey? I never see una o.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nate7even: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bro brimme do you have pictures of the campus let's spice up the thread like the UI chat room

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
LogoJ: I beg where una surveying and geo informatics dey? I never see una o.

Me sef never see IDD Boys! cheesy Tho them plenty for N-Land!

All join, let's rep our faculty.. #TeamSET ! wink

Nate7even: Bro brimme do you have pictures of the campus let's spice up the thread like the UI chat room

I have couple of campus pix, i 'll upload when am on PC.

Have you seen the new 2,500 Capacity Auditorium!?

miss_ibk:
Yes...i love T.D
Sweet! You suppose come IDD sha! wink
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nate7even: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brimmie:
I have couple of campus pix, i 'll upload when am on PC.

Have you seen the new 2,500 Capacity Auditorium!?
Yes I have, it looks really nice...its on the website
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brimmie:
Jambite!??

Anada Mathematician!? Nice!!
Whr d'ya stay!? Hostel or Off-Kay!?
My legal rent is @ Aba but I leba so much for Akindeko that u can't even know.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Sicozone(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Omo futa ni mi.....#repping Agric. Resource & Econs dept. Shoutout to all ya' folks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
LordPherule:
My legal rent is @ Aba but I leba so much for Akindeko that u can't even know.

Lol @ "i leba so much" grin grin
I used to "Leba" too when i was in PDS! wink wink
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Shollyps(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=Brimmie]

Hope sey you nor like woman!? wink :PI DEY LOYAL SIR.I BE GENTLE BOY:-P
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Shollyps(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
@brimmie.say na we get d finest set of babes in FUTA ni?:-P.bch naani
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Shollyps: I DEY LOYAL SIR.I BE GENTLE BOYtongue

Lol.. This one wey you dey claim gentle boy! I dey suspect you! tongue

Shollyps: @brimmie.say na we get d finest set of babes in FUTA ni?tongue .bch naani

Finest Set of Babes are in SOS (School Of Science) Generally!

tho, SAAT babes dey try too!! wink
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brimmie:

EEE!? Nice!! Buh were you given or you chose it!?

EEE gurls in my level are not up to 10! cheesy cheesy Dunno abt their DE students o!!

Fear not!! At least you are a plus to Engineering Gurls! wink
Engr gals for that SEET no dey that thush jor
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Shollyps(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brimmie:

lolz...dat wil make sense niyen o.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brimmie:

Put SAAT gals aside jare cos dem look like olosho. Dem too free n playful.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by tosnat: 1:32am On Oct 06, 2013
joined....

gonna apply next year though,

still running things at yaba coll of tech,

NODAL ANALYSIS AND MULTIVIBRATOR ENGINEERING all way...

nice to be here..one love ...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
LordPherule:
Engr gals for that SEET no dey that thush jor
Lie!! D ones wey i know make sense! Bt them no much!

Shollyps: lolz...dat wil make sense niyen o.
Lol.. Sha do am jeje! smiley

LordPherule:
Put SAAT gals aside jare cos dem look like olosho. Dem too free n playful.
Correct! Na there dem Oscar full!

tosnat: joined....

gonna apply next year though,

still running things at yaba coll of tech,

NODAL ANALYSIS AND MULTIVIBRATOR ENGINEERING all way...

nice to be here..one love ...
All The Best!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Shollyps(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Make dem help us put d thread 4 frontpage nw
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Calebsworld(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
We only have two courses here in FUTA...FST and other. I rep fst.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Calebsworld: We only have two courses here in FUTA...FST and other. I rep fst.
I trust you. You can never lie. U just dey catch am life.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Shollyps: Make dem help us put d thread 4 frontpage nw
Bros, we nor much for Nairaland (i guess) ! So e go tey small before them move am.

Calebsworld: We only have two courses here in FUTA...FST and other. I rep fst.
Lol.. U wish! tongue tongue Una Food Week no dey make sense again! Bt you guys have good set of chics in SAAT!

LordPherule:
I trust you. You can never lie. U just dey catch am life.
grin grin Everybody go rep him Department wella na!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by LordPherule(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nate7even: Bro brimme do you have pictures of the campus let's spice up the thread like the UI chat room
FUTA NORTH GATE

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Hakerbamii(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
I won't join you guys until my admission is sure! wink
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
where did everyone go to?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by adefemi007(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
miss_ibk: where did everyone go to?
ASUU strike
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hakerbamii: I won't join you guys until my admission is sure! wink
Ok na.. Sha no forget to pay the "gods" in this room some amount of money when you're admitted.

miss_ibk: where did everyone go to?
We are always here. We need MORE ladies in this room to spice it up! wink

adefemi007:
ASUU strike
Naahh.. I've been hustling! **Classified*
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by feyisayorrr: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
miss_ibk: I'm a new futarian...cant wait 4 ASUU to call off d strike,just wondering how d hostel looks like
...wat's ur 2go username ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? / Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) / Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.