Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? (1200 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / If A Guy Washes His Girlfriend Undies Na Love Abi Na Mumuness? / Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by KingsJohnson(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am certain that this question might seems absurb or silly but believe me when you critically examine it you guys will discover the new means and untried method of winning your girl's true love. A recent research has showed that the more undies you wash, the more chance of you being loved by girls and a popular saying says that experience is the best teacher, although am not the one who had experienced such but a friend (not really a friend in strict senso). So guys my question to the house is: is there anything wrong with washing undies for your girlfriend?
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by Booty4me: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Here we go again
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by larride(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

But I CAN never wash my girlfriend/wife undies. I WOULD help her wash some of her clothe under some reasonable situation but NEVER her undies. That's a no go area.

@ OP, you can wash as many undies you want. Its not a crime. You can even smell them before washing tongue
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by Boll2010: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Baba weyrey ni bobo yi mehn.......two places u goin 4 dis BROKE n JAIL#gunplay
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by anthoniosp(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
ah ah hu tld u anytin is wrong but picture ur papa dey wash ur mama brazzier and bedsheet paint!! #okada how much to banana island?# ..........
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by donsteady(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
i dont thing there is anything wrong with that, i some times include my boxers and her panties in a washing machine. (that was beor our brake up)
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by MrsCork2(f): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
larride: I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

But I CAN never wash my girlfriend/wife undies. I WOULD help her wash some of her clothe under some reasonable situation but NEVER her undies. That's a no go area.

@ OP, you can wash as many undies you want. Its not a crime. You can even smell them before washing tongue

hmmmm
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by bankstunner: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
There is nothing wrong in helping ur wife to wash clothes but not undies......it's wrong to me
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by Enegod(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2013
larride:

grin grin
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by Maximus17(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2013
When you guys married,you became one...so its also equivalent to washing your boxers,infact u gain respect and honour from your wife's perspective even though she might not bluntly say it out.
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by jmoore(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2013
bankstunner: There is nothing wrong in helping ur wife to wash clothes but not undies......it's wrong to me

Maximus17: When you guys married,you became one...so its also equivalent to washing your boxers,infact u gain respect and honour from your wife's perspective even though she might not bluntly say it out.

The op is talking about girlfriend and not wife
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by Princeparix(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2013
anthoniosp: ah ah hu tld u anytin is wrong but picture ur papa dey wash ur mama brazzier and bedsheet paint!! #okada how much to banana island?# ..........
grin grin #jumps into nsogbu-di river#
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by mayorall(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2013
If I dont, who will?. Talking about fiancee thou.
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by fflamingo(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2013
I must ask too ::::::::::
What about that brown part of the pant(g string,n strings,coskets) that no matter how you wash it ..the color would still be brown sometime black, sometimes self (peep and check may be they are not around) secondary color like indigo,violet.....are those place included in the number of pant the op has watch......if YES.......you obviously need a deliverance
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by Princeparix(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2013
fflamingo: I must ask too ::::::::::
What about that brown part of the pant(g string,n strings,coskets) that no matter how you wash it ..the color would still be brown sometime black, sometimes self (peep and check may be they are not around) secondary color like indigo,violet.....are those place included in the number of pant the op has watch......if YES.......you obviously need a deliverance
*swims out*

huhh
Dude u don wash reach 97 pants grin to be able to classify d colours. Heeeeee

*grabs a tube nd jumps back*
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by HURUCHI(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2013
Booty4me: Here we go again

u can say that again
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Guy, i go give am enough money if she want, but D only time wey i fit touch pata nah if i wan phuck her kpekus.
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by oluwapomile(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
diz guy na murra fucker o.......
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by Mannylex(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
There is everything wrong
Re: Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies? by KingsJohnson(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mannylex: There is everything wrong

Like what if i may ask and why?

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? / Tips On Maintaining A Long Distance Relationship / EIGHT Qualities Men Always Find Attractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.