Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Post Ibadan Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Ibadan Jobs Here (95713 Views)

Pls Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Post IBADAN JOBS Here / Ibadan Jobs (oyo State Generally) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Adeyemz4(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
pejuakinab:
I hope this will help someone who's smart and can swallow pride. University of Ibadan is recruiting 50 pple for d position of security on grade level 03 (junior cadre) pay package is about 40k. Good luck
pls when is their deadline for d submission cos am comming from a distance pls..
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by adekoonlay(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Teachers needed at secondary schools
Airport alakia, Ibadan for CRS, FIN. ACCOUNT, FINE ART, FOOD & NUTRITION, ENGLISH
Ojo Ibadan for HOUSE MISTRESS, PHYSICS MATHEMATICS, TECH. DRAWING
Mokola Ibadan for GEOGRAPHY, ECONOMICS, ENGLISH.
Whatz app 08168515466 for more info and steps to take.

1 Like

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by masquellett(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please who knows anything about multistream global resources in ibadan. I just got an invite for an interview on Saturday. Please I need verification and information about the company. Its urgent to know whether to travel down or not . Thanks.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by phetty(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
masquellett:
Please who knows anything about multistream global resources in ibadan. I just got an invite for an interview on Saturday. Please I need verification and information about the company. Its urgent to know whether to travel down or not . Thanks.

Got the following questions to ask:

1. Did you, by any chance submit your CV/apply to the coy?

2. Have you so far made any research online about the coy?

Your answers to the questions would definitely guide your decision-making process.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by masquellett(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
phetty:

Got the following questions to ask:

1. Did you, by any chance submit your CV/apply to the coy?

2. Have you so far made any research online about the coy?

Your answers to the questions would definitely guide your decision-making process.
Yea. I applied. Its an outsourcing coy. They recruit for firms just like workforce. Just wanted to know if anyone has gone through their process before
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by phetty(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
masquellett:

Yea. I applied. Its an outsourcing coy. They recruit for firms just like workforce. Just wanted to know if anyone has gone through their process before

Okay! I personally haven't gone through their process.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Dudecollins(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
masquellett:

Where is dia office in Ibadan pls? Hw do I locate it? Do they accept hard copy of CVs or is it an online reg tinz? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by froz(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
CLOSED
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Are you looking for a way to earn extra income?
Are you looking for a time flexible part time engagement?
This is for you
Visit www.lovecitycharity.com to learn how.
You can also call me or send me a message via whatsapp on 07068492245 for more information.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by lateetee: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Urgent Vacancy in Ibadan for anyone interested.
Female cashiers: qualification is BSC or HND in any course. Should have completed NYSC before 2014

Male Supervisors: : qualification is BSC or HND in any course. Should have completed NYSC before 2014
Salary for both position is 40,000 - 50,000

Interview holds tomorrow at: Kydal Office Point 47 Adeyi Avenue Old Bodija
By 9am you can call 07018264656 for more information

1 Like

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by yemmyurban(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Sales Representatives (Ibadan)[center][/center]
Our company is an affiliate of a major telecom company in Nigeria and is into the sales of mobile telecoms accessory. We are currently seeking sales representatives to boost the sale of our product.

Responsibilities:
• The Sales representative is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning.
• Must ensure total satisfaction of every customer.
• As a Sales representative, you would be expected to be good at stock taking and record keeping.
• As a Sales representative or marketer you should devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
• As a Sales representative or you would be required to keep all company goods and record in safe custody.
Job Requirements
Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of OND and SSCE in a relevant field
• Good sales skills
• Must be sharp, intelligent
• Excellent Marketing skills
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Should be agile and motivated
• Must be able to drive sales efficiently
• Must be goal driven
Interesed applicants should send their Resume to ng.careerinfo@yahoo.com
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by lateetee: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Vacancies in Ibadan

Audit Supervisor: BSc/ HND in Accounting, should have completed NYSC before 2014
Salary Range: 40,000 - 50,000

Branch Manager: Bsc/HND in any relevant course, 5- 7 years experience has a manager in a supermarket or Fastfood
Salary Range: 100,000 - 120,000

Asst Manager Warehouse: Bsc/HND in any relevant course, 3- 5 years experience in similar role
Salary Range: 60,000 - 70,000

Inventory Manager:Bsc/HND in any relevant course, 5-7 years experience in either procurement/Logistics or Inventory

forward your CV to jobbank12@gmail.com (using the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail)
Interview holds on 22/06/2015 at: Kydal Office Point 47 Adeyi Avenue Old Bodija
By 10am you can call 07018264656 for more information
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by clodd007(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Get 10% off on 'ur wedding, engagement, birthday & other cakes frm 18th June to 19th July 2015. Call Snazzy Cakes on 08133063525 for 'ur orders now.

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by harbayo20(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wanna say this to people who has the ability to reason along with me

Invest in yourself sometimes college degree doesn't guarantee one to be successful in life.You have to take the leap of faith;make the jump from who you're today to where you wanna be coz nobody cares abouh your story until you win.
SO WIN!!

when you keep sending in proposals and you get no response, Create your own business and start receiving proposals... Be bold,Do what the ordinary fear... Start making a difference and also make money while doing it.

Sometimes I wonder why don't they make Bentley,Lamborghini and other high end car commercials...then i realize its Because the people that can afford them are not watching TV.
Be that someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down!
And if you're lucky enough to do well,don't forget to send the elevator back down!...

The hidden secret is if you want to change your bank account, start changing people's live.

3 Likes

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by lateetee: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Vacancies in Ibadan

Computer Engineers:OND,HND/BSc should have experience in both hardware and software engineering

Female Sales Associate:OND in any course
Salary Range:15,000-20,000

Female Sales Supervisor:BSc/HND in any course, with experience in sales
Salary Range: 50,000 - 55,000

Audit Supervisor: BSc/ HND in Accounting, should have completed NYSC before 2014

Branch Manager: Bsc/HND in any relevant course, 5- 7 years experience has a manager in a supermarket or Fast-food

Asst Manager Warehouse: Bsc/HND in any relevant course, 3- 5 years experience in similar role
Salary Range: 60,000 - 70,000

Inventory Manager:Bsc/HND in any relevant course, 5-7 years experience in either procurement/Logistics or Inventory
Salary Range:100,000 - 120,000

Bakery Supervisor: Bsc/HND in any relevant course, 5- 7 years experience as a Bakery manager or

forward your CV to jobbank12@gmail.com using the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
interview holds at Kydal Office Point 47,Adeyi Avenue, ( Oyo State Library Board) Old Bodija Ibadan. on Monday 29-06-2015 by 2pm
You can call 07018264656 for more information
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by emmex2(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Anybody with idea of any teaching Job in a secodary school in Ibadan? A Computer Teacher precisely
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Femifresh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
masquellett:

GNLD its also blue shield resources
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by snowserve(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by deleib(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello people, i am an OND holder. I nid a good nursery/primary/secondary school to teach. I have two years track record in teaching position and i can also work in a good manufacturing coy. I live around Alakia. My email is ibamex49@gmail.com and my numba is 08106532532.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by siegfried99(m): 12:57am On Jun 29, 2015
harbayo20:
I wanna say this to people who has the ability to reason along with me

Invest in yourself sometimes college degree doesn't guarantee one to be successful in life.You have to take the leap of faith;make the jump from who you're today to where you wanna be coz nobody cares abouh your story until you win.
SO WIN!!

when you keep sending in proposals and you get no response, Create your own business and start receiving proposals... Be bold,Do what the ordinary fear... Start making a difference and also make money while doing it.

Sometimes I wonder why don't they make Bentley,Lamborghini and other high end car commercials...then i realize its Because the people that can afford them are not watching TV.
Be that someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down!
And if you're lucky enough to do well,don't forget to send the elevator back down!...

The hidden secret is if you want to change your bank account, start changing people's live

Word!
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by akolat(m): 3:15am On Jun 29, 2015
DOMINION COLLEGE (Liberty Road, Bola Ige Junction, Ibadan) requires the services of a competent teacher SUBJECT: FURTHER MATHEMATICS QUALIFICATION: BSc Physical Sciences Interested applicants should submit all credentials with RESUME on/before Tuesday, 30th June 2015 (Applicants should be residents of Oke-Ado )
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by mabeni(m): 5:21am On Jun 29, 2015
I'm a qualified driver. Need a Driving job
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by ITL: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2015
mabeni:
I'm a qualified driver. Need a Driving job

send your CV to ztomi2009@gmail.com
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by snowserve(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
A Private Secondary School in Ibadan with knack for excellence is seeking to employ a highly motivated, responsible and upright individual (male/female) as ENGLISH & LITERATURE tutor.

Qualifications/Requirements/Skills:
1. Bachelors Degree in English or related subjects.
2. Cognate experience especially in handling WASSCE candidates and marking of WASSCE English and Literature scripts.
3. Good oral and written communication skills.
4. Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
5. Excellent leadership skills.
6. Creative and analytical mindset.
7. Excellent teaching skills.
8. Excellent presentation skills.
9. Good command of Ms Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).

Main Responsibilities:
- Teaching English and Literature subject contents.
- Timely compilation of students' results.
- Carrying out other duties as assigned by the supervisor.

Method of application:
Applications should be sent to snowserve@gmail.com using "English/Literature Tutor" as the subject.

NB: The School is along IWO ROAD axis, applicants are STRONGLY advised to consider this.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by rockboy: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Can I get an SSCE job in ibadan?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by sundayema(m): 1:13am On Jul 01, 2015
If u are looking for a part time Job in a research firm, feel free to contact m08096648062 the company is located at samonda along UI (Analyst Data Service and Resource LTD

You can also contact us for ur project work in terms of analysis, PHD proposal, pilot study and trainning on CSpro, DADS, E-views, Stata, SPSS etc. We also sell data. For visit www.adsr.ng.com
Thks

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by ditguru1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
INTERN AT ZIMS
Zenith Integrated Maintenance Services(ZIMS) is an expert home contracting team in Nigeria, Providing a range of services from home improvement, construction to moving/relocation.
INTERN At ZIMS
As an Intern, you will be supporting business development process of the company, while learning fundamental business skills. You will be working with building contracting team, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions assisting with models for new projects; assisting in identifying and evaluating new client prospects; writing letters and emails; accompanying staff on meetings and site supervision; learning to conduct competitive analysis; and supporting various office administrative duties; assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print; assist with search engine optimization strategies; draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
Job Details:
Role: Intern
Employment Status: Full time
Career Level: Entry
Residence Location: Oluyole-Ring Road-Challenge Axis

Anyone interested in applying should send a Cover Letter and CV with a passport photograph to: info@zimsng.com
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by ditguru1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
OPERATION MANAGER AT ZIMS
Zenith Integrated Maintenance Services(ZIMS) is an expert home contracting team in Nigeria, Providing a range of services from home improvement, construction to moving/relocation. ZIMS requires the services of an Operations Manager who will be responsible for the start-up process and day to day operations of the company in Ibadan.
Job Description:
• Fully accountable for all daily operations with the primary focus on exceeding expectations for service quality
• Ensure day to day operations and targets are being achieved
• Oversees the daily sales and operations
• Formulating commercial proposals with accurately modeled cost
• Preparation of proposals and finalization of contract.
• Clearly define commercial risks and consideration of pricing strategy.
• Manage contracts and projects as well as developing key initiatives to support growth
• Negotiate contracts for all clients and suppliers and following of yearly contract renewals. Payment follow-ups.
• Estimation for the new tenders. Following the sales team
• Manage inventory of supplies, materials and equipment’s and manage purchase requirements
• Conducting break-even point and to develop pricing policy and company strategy accordingly.
• Brand development, marketing, strategic planning and developing and executing of marketing plans in order to promote the business, generate new customers and expand client base, as well as monitoring of competitors activities.
• Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications;
• Implement Key Performance indicators against all service provided to clients
• Managing of the recruitment process. Assessing and selecting job candidates, and making all necessary arrangements for their arrival.
• Hire, train, evaluate staffs and develop and implement Operational Procedure Manuals
• Develop, set and maintain productivity and quality standards and oversee the company’s procedures and policies
• Conduct Monthly Performance Meetings with Staffs and evaluate company targets
• Develop and implement schedules and supervision of daily scheduling of staff members according to clients appointments.
• Maintaining cleanliness and personal hygiene of all workers
• Mentoring the teams to ensure the achievement of the company
• Ensure Customer excellence and delivery of quality service and manage Customer and Vendor relations
• Establish and maintain relations with clients and attend clients meetings and resolve complaints.
• Periodical site visits to ensure quality are as per company standards.

Job Details:
Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Manages Others: Yes

Preferred Candidate:
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Ibadan
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / Higher National Diploma
Applications should be sent to: info@zimsng.com
Anyone interested in applying should send a Cover Letter and CV with a passport photograph to: info@zimsng.com
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by LeJeun3: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2015

There is an on-going recruitment for MTN call center agents to be stationed in Ibadan. Over 2000 openings. The ideal candidate must have a min edu qualification of OND in any discipline, have good communication skills (english + either yoruba, ibo, hausa) and be computer literate (ability to type over 30 words/min). For details, call 08068811848, 08123250043.

Alexander-crystals ltd is located at suite 7a, choice plaza, (opp Globalcom office), challenge, ibadan. Send CV to alexandercrystals@gmail.com, clearly stating the languages spoken.

2000 positions to be filled in ibadan, abeokuta and Ilorin.

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Rohjay90: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2015
sundayema:
If u are looking for a part time Job in a research firm, feel free to contact m08096648062 the company is located at samonda along UI (Analyst Data Service and Resource LTD

You can also contact us for ur project work in terms of analysis, PHD proposal, pilot study and trainning on CSpro, DADS, E-views, Stata, SPSS etc. We also sell data. For visit www.adsr.ng.com
Thks
I am interested, i will contact u
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by sussyangel: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
LeJeun3:

There is an on-going recruitment for MTN call center agents to be stationed in Ibadan. Over 2000 openings. The ideal candidate must have a min edu qualification of OND in any discipline, have good communication skills (english + either yoruba, ibo, hausa) and be computer literate (ability to type over 30 words/min). For details, call 08068811848, 08123250043.

Alexander-crystals ltd is located at suite 7a, choice plaza, (opp Globalcom office), challenge, ibadan. Send CV to alexandercrystals@gmail.com, clearly stating the languages spoken.

Can those outside the three places stated and willing to relocate to one of the places send their cv
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by sussyangel: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
LeJeun3:

can those outside the three places stated and willing to relocate to one of the places send their cv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.